SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxy and it's Politics.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

(No, don't. I am giving Julro a chance to be on this site, but only if she doesn't start pissing people off then Duvnar takes over.)

"Your no match for Valor, his master is far greater than your own which is why they are still alive. I got one shot, and I am taking it." Noj brought his cyborg arm up and aimed it at Valor.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

The great barge hit the building with a great screech. Citizens fell from the building and a few tried to hold on to the barge, which now let out a huge roar. Fire went everywhere. There were several explosions and the thrusters on it went out. Now it was falling , through the building at a right angle towards them."Oh damn." Groaned Fectum.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Noj was faced with a choice, save himself and Fectum or save thousands ofinnocent people. he looked at Fectum who was watching the barge head toward them.

"I am putting my trust in you Jacky, stop that barge and I let you go. I will handle Valor" Noj turned his aim back to Valor.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Fectum smiled a little. He was nervous, for he'd never brought down something this big. He focused a little and the Barge twitched. He focused harder, it moved a little further. Now Fectum put all his energy into it, the barge moved upward , he made it go to the side, between two buildings. He was ready to drop it to the molten surface below when several TIE fighters crashed into it , making it explode.

Now Fectum could see the royal shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Valor grinned when he saw all the struggles. "Pathetic fools... you failed... by trying to help the civilians you killed them!" Valor gatherd all the power inside of him to relised the Mind Bomb when a ship flew overhead, the ship lowerd it's hatch and a figure jumped out of it saber ignited. The figure wasd identifed but he enterd Valors bubble and threw him to the floor getting rib of the bubbles and the mind bomb threat. As Civilians fled including the Jacob dude the figure stabbed the saber into Valors gut. Anton Jude stayed to see the outcome, he was no coward. But when a clear look could be seen the figure that took down Valor was a Gand.

Zane ran up and halted halfway and yelled. "Duvnar! Duvnar is that you!?"

The Gand looked at Zane all then sudden. "Yeh..."

Valor when unconcious and Duvnar gripped him by the collar and tossed him into Zanes Arms. "Keep him with you... I'm sure you and Noj can bring him back to the light... I should go before anyone see's me..." He then glanced at the Anton creature in the distance. "Like him..." He force pushed the guy into the wall going to erase his mind but ended up killing him.

"You could of just erased his mind..." "I was trying to... I'm not so good with the force..." "I better go, my trainings only half complete"

Without bothering to see Noj or Leo he leaped into the ship and it took off. Valor would have no memory of seeing Duvnar although Zane, Valor, Noj and Leo knew Duvnar was alive. Valor and Vurkula knew since they were the rulers of the Sith. They kept it secret between the two of them for one reason, morale. The Empire and the Agents had hire Morale thinking Duvnar was dead and the rebels including Gwazi and Zane has lower Morale from it.

Zane looked down at his son bleeding to death. He looked up to face Noj. "He need Medical attention Now!"

"We better make sure no one else finds out Duvnar was here... or his secret will be destroyed..." Leo added in.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm

"We're no where near a hospital, and by the damages done here the hospitals will all be filled. Where the hell is Rioger?" The Arch soon was over head and landed in a clearing from running civilians, Rioger exited the hatch and waved their attention towards him "A blessing of the force, he learned free will. Damn that droid is becoming more human every day"

It was true but on entering the Frieghter they found that Rioger was not alone on the vessel. With him was a woman, who she was aparently only Rioger knew.

"So Rioger are you goign to tell us who this lady is or is she going to remain without a name?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 pm

(OOC: Is the woman Julro by anychanece? Dosen't really matter anyways since my only character her is Zane who never met her)

"Ya... whose this?" Zane asked in question.
Leo never asked but was thinking the same thing while stroking his chin like he had a beard.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 pm

(No, but who she is will be funny, hint, Cyborgs in love)

"Her name is Stephanie, she is a medical cyborg I met while I was waiting for Noj. She is like me, she knew I was a Cybrog before she spoke to me and it was amazing." Rioger had a smile across his face while he spoke, seeing as he hadn't smiled alot before he was doing well to keep it from looking strange.

The woman still sat in a chair with he hands ontop of the skirt she was wearing, she was giving them all a look as if she was half awake and happy. Her hair was very long, reaching past her hips which were very fine. But her most outstanding feature was her.... very large breasts that were held in tightly by her jacket, the intents of the creator were easy to see as well as what they created.

"Uh well it is nice to meet you Stephanie, I hope my bodyguard Rioger has been kind to you with your stay on The Arch. I am Noj Metal, Ambassador to the Rebellion and Grand Master of the Grey Jedi Order."

"It is very nice to meet you Master Metal, Rioger has been very kind indeed. I had ended up here after he had saved me from some thugs who were trying to have their way with me. He was glorious and allowed me to stay with him as my previous owner was recently killed. I hope you do not mind?"

"Not at all, but seeing as you have expeiriance with the medical arts you wouldn't mind giving attention to my friends son? He has been badly wounded by a lightsaber blow" Noj stepped out of the line of vision to show Zane holding Valor.

The cyborg stood to her feet and went to the boy "Please Rioger could you take him to a room onboard so I may quickly being operating on him"

"Y-yeah, of course!" Rioger stepped in and lifted the child from Zanes arms "He will be fine, I promise." and then took him off to one of the large cabins, closely followed by the big bussomed stephanie.

"Well.... Lets begin take off! We are now just that close to defeating the empire with Valor is in our control."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm

"I hope so... I just want my son to return to the light..."

"I don't think so Zane..."

"What do you mean Leo?"

"Gwazi had a vison he would fight Valor and I am sure it will still happen. If anything are lifes are probebly in great danger now!"

"What makes you say that?"

"Think of it, Valor was just going to kill millions and Duvnar stopped it. Gwazi had the vision he would fight Valor. That and Valor is Vurkulas apprentice, either he's going to destroy us or Vurkula will come after him! I'd hate to tell you this but we have to get rid of him Zane!"

Zane gripped Leos neck and choked him while lifting him higher in the air.

"Don't EVER say that again!"

"Ka! O! Keh! Kay! Girk!"

He began choking somemore and bones could be heard snapping but finally Zane released him and Leo fell on the floor unconcious.

"He's fine... but he won't be if he says that again!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 pm

"Zane I know he is making us uncomfortable with what he says but it is true. The empire is here, the death star is here and the mistress is on that station. She will want him back and the only way off this planet is past her. Traveling across the planet to avoid the station is not an option, she will get him and when she does she will get us. All major leaders of the rebellion... we will have to give him up or our selves. And I sense much in him, much darkness, anger.... anger towards you, towards your death, and you not being there for him when you were alive." Noj stepped towards Zane "You are the only way to bring him back, they put him in those corruption chambers and YOU were the influence that sent him to the dark side and no other. I can only hold him back from trying to kill us all but you must clear his mind of the mud they spattered to it."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 am

Rioger walked out and grabbed Leo. He carried him over his shoulder into the ship for treatment as Zane spoke with Noj.

"I know... He's lost... Are cause to bring him back is hopeless... But I can't just give up on my son... not yet..."

Zane was a cannible and killed sentients just for a morning snack but when a loved one of yours was being lost you were hurt the same as anyone would. But this was common for Cannibles. Caredetru killed Sentients for 'survival' all the time yet he cared for his family more than most sentients do.

Suddenly a loud screen could be heard inside the ship then you could hear Rioger Yell "Hold your Position Hostile!"

Zane spun around to see Rioger carrying Stephanie out of the ship with it exploding behind them and flying out was Valor. He had his saber ignited and a Sith Fighter swooped down. Valor jumped on its wing and took off. Zane then looked at the rubble to see Leo's Corpse.

"Well... He was right... and now he's dead..."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Sark sat in his ship, drumming his fingers on a table. TC was maintaining their course, and noticed Sark's constant drumming. "Is there a problem?"

Sark stopped drumming and looked over at the cockpit.
"Just thinking. Have you noticed that we seem to be the only non-force sensitive ones here?"

TC paused. "What do you mean?" Sark got up and sat in the pilot seat.
"Well here's how I see it. Tahr is gone, Floris is force sensitive, Gwazi is sensitive, Caredetru and his daughter are sensitive, we don't know where Dunvar is nor Jacky and-"
TC interrupted: "So your point is that we and with a few others, are the only ones not skilled in the force?" Sark put on a grim expression. "Yes."

A few minutes later, TC told them they were approaching a planet. Because they would need food, they entered the atmosphere and looked for a place to land. Sark pointed to a site of commotion. "What do you suppose is happening there?"

TC looked and scanned for life forms. "Not sure, but should we investigate?"

Sark thought about it. "Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Zane noticed a ship starting to land. He force leaped onto the ships window and hissed while showing his fangs. "IDENTIFY YOURSELF OFFWORLDER!" He then relised it was Jimmy and TC. "Oh... it's just you..." He leaped off and landed infront of Noj. "It's Fishhead..."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Despite the unexpected "visitor" TC landed the ship. Sark was clamping TC onto his arm when TC piped up. "Who was that?" Sark rolled his eyes.
"Zane Gural. Cannibal, force-sensitive, and just like Dunvar. Dunvar stunned me when we met, Zane tried to eat me. Despite their differences, I hate them both..."
"Hate them? Why not leave?
"Not to that extent. As annoying as they may be, I have to live with it."

Sark exited the ship, and proceeded to the site of intrest.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

"My ship.... The Arch, DAMN IT ARGH!" Noj pounded his cybrog fist through a wall and fumed for a short bit and turned to the other after wrenching his arm from the wall. "We need a way off Corusant, if we do not find a way to repair The Arch for space travel within say.... 3 days max, the empire WILL find us and will kill us anyone not force sensitive and corrupt those who are. I suggest towing the ship to a repair hangar, wait out in a hotel nearby till we are found or able to leave. But we must leave on The Arch, buying other vessels is not an option because the empire by now is making note of all vessels being bought. Stealing is not an option either because then a report of the stolen ship will bring unwanted attention to the area we are in meaning-"

"The empire will be swaming it"

"Yes, and even making a trick to have a goose chase for the empire is not an option because they have enough force here now to stop us 300 times over. And on a final note... I am too attached to the ship to leave it behind."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 pm

"That's right let your anger out." Fectum laughed sitting crosslegged at the table." But I must say, there can only be one sith in this galaxy, so I'll be as cooperative as possible."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 am

Zane ignored Jackys comment and spoke to Noj. "We could always do what Duvnar does."

"I already said no stealing!"

"Not that... Scaveging... He find a ship left in the dump or something and use it's parts to fix the Arch"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 am

"What are usually near dumps? Repair shops? How do you suppspect they get the parts in the first place? Yes this would be a good idea but What we need to do is get the ship moving. From the looks of it The Arch is still able to use its repulse engines, but they are not able to lift us into the air. And as for our new sky light here.... well lets just get moving" Noj sat down in the pilots chair and began the painful trek to the Repair disctrict of Corusant, near by was the galaxies largest scrap yard where the shops got their parts and left them. The ship pulled into the hangar of the shop known as 'The Leaking Fosset' which was run by a pro-rebel Rodian called Chuin.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Sark arrived in the square just as the group left. He uttered a curse and bolted back to his ship. He sat himelf in the pilot seat and took control of the ship. He flew around a bit until he noticed the figure of Zane and a few others. He landed a few buildings away and began to head towards the repair shop.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 pm

"Noj. Just for future refrence, Repair shops keep records also..."

Zane knew they were safe this time working with a Pro Rebel but normally the Empire would be swraming them by now. Zane looked behind to see Star destriyers landing in the town square where the battle took place.

"We don't have long Noj... I have to say half an Hour tops..."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm

(OOC: Julro had posted the same post in three seperate RPGs. I had tought I had deleted the two in the RPG's they shouldn't be in but for some reason I made a mixup. But overall THIS was the RPG it would of fit in so the first section in my post you see is actually Julros which I accidently delted from here)

The child in the chair squirms. I look down at her. "Hello, little one," I say softly. My first greeting to her; there has not been much time to speak.

She gives me a beautiful, sweet smile. She is young, no older than ten, with an angelic face surrounded by blond curls. The soot in the ship had darkened the blond curls, but the large, blue eyes that stare up at me are unaffected. Her light, pink clothing - so similar to mine - is almost completely darkened.

There is a dull thunk above us. Though I know I will see nothing except a ship , I look up. I listen closely, knowing my future is held in these sounds. There are voices and the sound of feet moving; there are barely audible noises of crashing that are probably stormtroopers searching for me .... I new that whatever the outcome of the day, the kind married couple who dared to help us will be hurt ,so I killed them before they could talk . They were just kind, gentle people who don't believe the lies the Empire told about me. I realize sadly that if we are found they will likely be executed for treason so I killed them. I sigh. their deaths would be only a few of many.

The voices and footsteps grow fainter and I feel a glimmer of hope. I examine my surroundings more closely with a quiet sigh..

I look down at the child , willing the memories away of her parents who I killed . I study her face as she looks up at me without any fear or apprehension. She is unusually quiet for a ten year old, but then she knows what's up. No doubt she senses the seriousness of the situation, regardless of the fact that she doesn't understand it. I say to her" if you say a one word ,I will kill you .

I hear voices again, gradually becoming louder. Footsteps land with more force and more frequently. I hear a woman's high voice cry out in fear or pain, and then two blaster shots.

I force away my rapidly stirring anger and hold my breath for a long moment.

They are coming..

I look at the calm child and think of what will happen to her. I heard that the Emperor was taking young children and training them to be assassins. Tools, his hands if you will, that he could use in much as. Instruments of death.

I imagine the light of this child being tainted with darkness. The thought fills my eyes with tears. To see such someone destroyed by hate and darkness would be horrible ... I feel a distant ache in my heart thinking about it. Not that I led her live to see it,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: FYI Julro the Emperor is a Female named Darth Vurkula)

Zane then sensed a disturbance in the force, he could hear a scream nearby and two blaster shot. Obviously Noj heard it to since his face went blank when Zane turned to face him. "What the Hell was that!?" He then relised it was the Imperials that had recently landed, probebly looking for the two of them. Luckily Vurkula, Her Apprentice and Her Three top assassins were on the Death Star floating above... This battle should be easy, if they chose to join in that is.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 am

"It looks like we had less tiem then I thought... alright then everyone inside, I want all of your repair crew in here as well. Get this ship fixed, we will hold off the storm troopers." Noj began closing the doors to the repair hangar as workers and rebels hurried in.

'what had the force been telling us Noj?'

'I am not sure, but it felt... familiar...'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am

Three Troopers walked up to the door of Julros home. Two of them decided to stand guard by the house stairs while the third knocked on the door yelling. "This is the Elite Imperial Patrol! Awnser your door immedietly!" One the Empire started to get some resistence on patrols their past leader Zoroko made it so only Elite Troopers would do the patrols for now on. But shortly after that Zoroko was overthrown by Vurkula but she decided that the Elite Patrol was one of her old masters good ideas.

When no awnser came he got furious. He shot at the door rapdily and in about 5 to 6 shots the door fell down. He yelled out to the other to. "Were going in!" The enterd the building with the two troopers tagging along.

Zane ran to where he heard the scream and saw the corpse of a dead woman. Not far from it he saw three Imperials entering a home. One of then was just getting in the door when Zane force leaped at him and sliced him in half with his lightsaber. The other two troopers spun around and aimed their rifles at Zane. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?" "I'm your worse Nightmare..." Zane spun forward at the other two (Like Palpatine did at Windu) slicing the farther one in half and then spun is saber behind him jabbing the last trooper in the gut. When the three were dead he yelled out to Noj. "Noj! Let's check this place out! Their might be a survivour here!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Sark stopped running and hid behind a dumpster. Imperials were everywhere. Sark readied TC and loaded a flash cartridge. He aimed it at the largest group of the and waited for TC to get the idea.

He did.

The cartridge flew from the wrist blaster and emited a large flash of white light that would scorch the eyes of anyone looking straight at it. With the distraction, Sark made a bolt to the repair shop and hid once again.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:41 pm

"You check that place out Zane, I am not leaving behind my ship till its fixed" Noj closed the hangar door and using his staff opened some holes for rebel fighters to open fire out of the sides.

"Keep them off us men" Savuel said as he climbed to the roof with 2 more jet troopers.

Grey jedi took stand at the door waiting for anything to be coming at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy and it's Politics.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next