SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxy and it's Politics.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:09 am

Fectum jumped out from behind the controls clashing sabers with Noj. He cackled."Remember me? Of course you do. But I'm not the same little boy I once was. I can sense your anger. It makes you stronger."He could hold his saber no longer, he flipped backward and ignited the other end of his saber.

"You know Zane, you could be powerful if you joined me. This isn't an offer or a suggestion," Fectum slashed the pilot control panel, causing the barge to list lazily to the right."it's a choice, join me and live or fight me and die."Fectum sat silently in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:11 am

Noj charged Fectum with staff ready to blow, his first swing was not with the blade but the butt of the staff. It hit him spuare in the face, he landed and Noj was ready for another round.

"Fectum, your fight is with me, stay away from my friends." Noj swung his blade at Fectum with great strength.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 am

"My fight is with the entire galaxy!"Fectum snarled using the force to pick up Noj and slam him into the floor...several times.Then he let him go. Fectum jumped, ready to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:34 am

Duvnar and Urlan halted, they needed someway to get inside... They then got it. The two changed into Imperial Armour they got the armour from two troops they ran into on the way. They hid their sabers on their belts fully incased in a pocket. They held their rifles high like most troopers and approached the Gate. One of thew Lieutenants halted them. "Halt! No one is alowed in! We are expecting transport!" Urlan then raised his hand slightly without anyone but Duvnar seeing and he spoke "Do not worry... we are Security..." The trooper responded "I shall not worry... you are security..." "You want to let us inside..." "I want to let you inside..."

The Gate opened and the two stepped inside... they looked around to find even more troopers but all in black armour. They hid behind a crate instantly... They took off their suits and ignited their sabers... It was fine to start a battle inside the Vault...

The two leaped in the air and landed on the walkways above across the room from each other they began to slaughter the troops.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:51 am

Noj spun on the ground and regained his footing, he then swung the staff and hit Fectums saber while he was in the air seinding him to the ground but not fast enough to make him hit it. Noj kicked low and knocked Fectums legs from beneath him then used his cyborg arm and hit him in the chest knocking him over. He readied for another attack.

"Then your fight will end today, you have no way out of here Fectum! NO WHERE TO RUN! NO MORE CHANCES!!!" Noj turned and made a swing at Darth Fectum the was too fast to dodge but must be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Fectum,gasped for air, but regained his ability. He flung his lightsaber at the incoming blow, which slid off the blade and snapped the saber in half, now he was fighting with two. He force pushed Noj, and sent a ball of pure lightning after him."You can't kill me I'm your friend, it's not the jedi way."

Fectum reached down and pushed a button on his belt. Immediatly , the gunship was at the exposed side of the slow moving barge, which was about to plummit into a great building. They stood ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Noj held out his hand and held the ball of lightning, then sent it back, missing Fectum and hitting the gun ship sending it out of control.

"I am not a true jedi!" Noj then shifted, his eyes changed into Kogans Red cat eyes.

For just a second he was still, then he was inches from Fectum.

"And now I can kill you" The counter part grabbed Fectum's shirt and slammed him to the ground.

Kogan armed and aimed his wristcaster at the Sith on the ground, 14 discs were launched at him, all cycling and cutting and ripping his face. Kogan continued their cutting while shouting at the sith.

"These will not kill you, only scar you more! But no longer will you trust in your sith powers to heal you!" The discs then returned to his wristcaster "No, I will kill you. Now beg for your life, BEG!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:23 pm

"Go ahead then, kill me." Fectum yelled."Kill , Jacky Varsis, the boy that grew up at your side! You are weak! And I have the thought bomb," Fectum lied, he found out about his former master's identity before the hag had taught him the thought bomb."I'll take out everything.You weak sith!"But Fectum couldn't move, his body was functioning correctly, but it wouldn't let him move.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Zane yelled out at Kogan at this moment. "WHAT YOU WAIITNG FOR!? KILL HIM! EVEN IF HE KNOWS THE THOUGHT BOMB HE'LL JUST USE IT AGAIN ANYWAYS AND KILL THOUSANDS! STOP THIS MADNESS NOW NOJ!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Kogan looked down on the Sith, he raised his staff with the saber ignited. He was ready to kill him but... something in him was holding him back.

'Me...' Noj's voice told him 'You can sense it as well as I can, look at his bloodied face, he is not the great danger we sensed. It is out there still-' and as if it was a command, an ion cannon blast hit the platform they were on and it began to slowly fall toward an open green house studio.

His chance to kill was gone, and Noj had control once more. His first action was pulling Fectum up and put him in stun cuffs and a slave collar. He then grabbed the sabers and stuffed them into his belt. His eyes were grey once more, cloudy gray as always.

"You live, and are my prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 am

Fectum fought , as Noj dragged him around. The pressure and anger swelling up inside him causing him to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 am

Zane could only watch as Fectum struggled with Noj. "He didn't deserve to live... he should die like the rest!"

Leo then interupted Zane. "Leave your personal feelings aside Zane! The True Empire is coming and going to destroy Corusant! We have to get off this Planet Now!" "Not without Duv..." "Don't say it Zane!" He was giving Zane a dirty look for almost destroying a five year secret.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar and Urlan had finally cut through the Imperials. They breached the door and inside was Imperial weapons, Imperial Armour, Codes, Tanks and Credits... Lot's of Credits...

Urlan then gave Duvnar the order. "Grab the Credits and then we leave with are ship!"
"But Master look how much stuff her can help the Rebelion!" "No! By the time we get all that off the Planet Noj and the others will be taken Prisoner!"

"Your right..."

The two stole all the cash and left in their ship. They started to fly over the crew unoticed and would remain unoticed until the Empire came.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 pm

"He lives, he isn't a threat any longer. I have blocked his ability to use the force and we must leave now! The Arch is not far from here so lets get moving!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Suddenly a mysterious voice came from somewhere. "Not If I have anything to say about it... your gona die here and now..."

Suddenly Tukoshi landed infront of them saber ignited. Behind him was Kaidan and Cody with their sabers ignited as well. Surronding the crew came down a Dozen Assassins Sabers Ignited, all former Jedi Masters. With them were 36 Special Ops StormTroopers in Black Armour and 24 Dark Troopers.

"Surrender now or all of you shall have a slow and painful death!" Cody announced.

"Not if I have anything to sa..." Leo began to say when a trooper shot him in the back. His Back slightly exploded, blood splaterd on the floor and an open gash was seen in his back, spine visible but he was alive, but barely. Zane gritted his teeth together but said nothing. Instead he sent Noj a message in his mind.

"What are we going to do now Noj?"

Suddenly the Grey Jedi's all ignited their sabers with a chilling laugh from Tukoshi. "Try it! Just Try it! If you do the Mind Bomb will kill us all!"

Zane now decided to speak. "Oh really? My Son isn't anywhere near!"

"Who said he was the only one knowing it?"

Tukoshi started to get in Mind Bomb Formation. Cody and Kaidan were specialy rigged to avoid the bomb when Tukoshi unleashed it. The other men however would all die but they had doubt of Tukoshi's knowledge of the force..
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:03 am

"HOLD THEM OFF! I can stop him." Noj pulled an amulet from his cloak, a green gem that pulsed with the energy of the force "YOU WILL NOT USE THAT DAMNED DEVICE! Not as long as I have just one of these, but that is not the case here" Noj pulled 6 more of the gems from his cloak and wrapped them around his arm.

Force generated tension was blasting between them, lashing electricity violently.

"You are NO MATCH for the likes of me Tukoshi!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I see! You will try to kill me and avoid the thought bomb being triggerd huh? Even if you were strong enough to do so I got one question for ya! Who's going to save the Citizens?"

"What do you mean Tukoshi!" Zane barked at Tukoshi.

"As we speak Valor is blending into the crowd at the center of Corusant's Capital! This Planet... Once he is ready if your here or not he will use the Mind Bomb on the public killing thousands of citizens!"

"What! Valor is here! I got to find him!"

Leo was quick to interupt Zane at this point. "How in any way will the deaths of those Civilians harm are rebelion!?"

"It won't but with you trying to save the Galaxy from us you must be to Noble to let those countless innocents die will you? Besides Civilians aren't all that will die! hundreds of rebel prisoners are being sent their to suffer the same fate along with Senators and all the sorts! Surely the Rebelion would be devastated to lose them!? Oh and before I forget isn't today the day the Hutt Clan Ruler of Corusnat goes to that location as a yearly ceremony of his Clan attracting many of his minions and 1000's more civilians?"

"YOU MONSTER!" Zane couldn't help from shouting out.

"Me the monster? 'I' am not the one killing them all, it is YOUR son that is... HE is the monster! Not me!"

(OOC: If you can think of any characters your characters are close to that are NPCs or people from Combine that probebly will never come to this site and you mind threating with Death feel free to mention them in your next OOC comment so I can add them to the list of people stuck in the crowd... I'll think of a clever reason they are their and just beaware the people will live and die depending on your actions and the results I decide should come out of them to better help the story)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 pm

(I want a cameo of my old Combine Character, Jacob Intunar, put him in.)

Fectum woke up in all the ruccus to see there was another sith onboard."Get off of here before I kill you !"Fectum spit in his face.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 am

"Urgh, I can sense Valor in the- Urgh! Market district just below us 10 stories ARGH!" Noj sent a large pulse of force energy sending Tukoshi sliding back but still in position "Go for him Zane, try and stop him, Savuel take your guards with him, including Julius. I will be with my men here- AH!!" Noj used one of his hands and pushed a hole for the others to go through "NOW GO!"

"We will be back!" Savuel Said turning and jumping off the edge, Jet pack bursting out of the back of his Coat, 8 guards followed him doing the same. Julius stood at the edge and gave Noj one last glance before following the others.

________________________________________________________________________________

The 10 jet troopers landed in the clearing made by 2 sith assasins having fallen to their deaths.

"Search the area, I want Valor found, kill any and ALL imperials!" the 9 guard spilt up after the commands "VALOR WHERE ARE YOU! WE KNOW YOUR HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

(OOC: I'll also add my old character Anton Jude).

Two others were also in the crowed wandering, one was Jacob Intunar who was told he could be payed hansomely if brought here when really he was just a possible threat the Empire wanted Dead. The other was Anton Jude, he had no career no idea where to go and hated the empire, he had common knowledge of the sword, well balanced and well aware but so far was no stronger than a Merc, the Empire saw him as a potential threat and he was lured here by an Imperial Spy promised a Job in the New Republic unaware they are all dead.

Valor just sat on a bench acting like a normal kid who was thinking, one or two people glanced a look at him wondering why he is here but most just figured he was attracted her for the same reason most were, the main event.

He then heard some noise in the distance, the force made it sound travel to his ears long before the rest of the crowd could hear it, he then used the force again to cancel out the crowd to focus on this new sound, it heard Zane and others, obviously here to stop him. He waited for a little bit when they were close he stood, he would kill them with the rest...

He got in formation and a force bubble surronded him glowing brighter and brighter, everything halted and look at Valor terrifed, many screamed and tried to run but Valor had created an outer force bubble to seal them all in. Anyone who was outside the bubble though was still in danger since the explosion would travel much farther.

Zane was his son as he began to float in his bubble. He shouted out to him. "Son! Son! Don't do it!" Valor only looked at his father and grinned, he cared nothing for his family now, he only saw Zane as an enemy that had to be killed. Zane then sent a message to Noj hoping he and the grey Jedi were handling the Imperials by themselves. "YOUVE GOT TO HELP ME! HE WON'T LISTEN TO ME AND SEALED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN A BUBBLE AND IN LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES HE'LL KILL US ALL AND EVERYONE ELSE WITHIN A RADIUS AS LONG AS TWO THOUSAND KYRATT DRAGONS! YOUVE GOT TO STOP HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 am

Noj lowered his head hearing the news, he looked at Tukosi and then at the opening he made for the others to find Valor.

"Lets see how well you can use that formation while FALLING!" Noj then changes his stance and began lifting Tukoshi and moving him towards the opening "GOOD BYE!" And he threw him into the open air of Corusant.

He dove after the others now being followed by the Grey Jedi that had been fighting sith assasins. They all having been able to conentrate enough, used the force to safely land on the ground. Noj force leaped to Zane and looked in awe at what Valor was doing.

"I know how to stop them my friend, but I will have to disrupt their conentration, the only way." Noj made a fist and punch through the bubble with grunt of pain, he then continued to make his way toward Valor being hit occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Cody activated the jetpack on his suit and grabbed Tukoshi, the three of the sith fled in their ship leaving Valor behind like planned by the four of them. The three took off as the Sith Assassins, Special Ops and Dark Troopers gave chase to Noj. The grey Jedi couldn't break in and were then attacked by the Imperal forces giving chase. Valor saw Noj and grinned suddenly dozens of citizens started to float and were being tossed at Noj. "THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET TO ME IS TO KILL ALL THESE CITIZENS!" He began tossing even more, including children.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Noj clapped his hands together and sent the citizens aside, not as gently as they would have prefered but not dead.

"you think you have power but you have nothing but hate, your master cannot teach you the proper path that you fit to. Don't you see that if you continue down this path you will be cut down by your own KIN. Your path will lead you no where, give you nothing but more hate, YOU ARE A TOOL! Nothing else! LISTEN TO ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Fectum sighed, he hated being good."Let me handle this, there are even more citizens above us."He pointed up to the barge, which was now inches away from the huge building above.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 pm

"Why should I trust you Fectum, your a sith same as Valor. For all we know I let you go you start the damn bomb with him!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 pm

"That is where you're wrong, I once attempted to train an apprentice. A mistake I regret...it only made me hungrier for power and dominance, so I killed them.(This will be explained in an rp in the future, if I can get the Lazy town sith to be in it with me...this will give you a way to ban her and me a way to kill her.) Do you honestly believe I'd let another sith stay alive in my presence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy and it's Politics.   The Galaxy and it's Politics. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy and it's Politics.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next