SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxy's moment of peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galaxy's moment of peace Empty
PostSubject: The Galaxy's moment of peace   The Galaxy's moment of peace Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Ok. Before I start this RPG I want to make some things clear.

This is a restart of are latest RPG's so this is 9 months after the defeat of the main empire fleet. The Galaxy is much happier and so far no sith exist. We know some imperials remain but they are fleets traveling in the outer rim and we are currently to occupied running the senate, Republic and Jedi properly so they can survive and help the galaxy recover from the imperial damage.

All characters like Sauvel Aven, Julius Metal and Gwazi Magnum still exist but no one can start a major battle. Small battles with a free criminals can work but nothing bigger since we need a peaceful and small scale battle moment for new members to adapt.

If you had characters get introduced (Examples: Greg, Trent, Ursula) or leaving characters (Example: Rioger) That will gave to be re-done since them coming or leaving technically never happend yet. Also this time there will be no Ominous army since it was that army that messed up the RPG's in the first place. We stay at peace for sometime so people can get use to are certain situation then we start to bring the battles up but me, Julius and Ali will let it be known when the three of us feel it is time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: This time the character Alex is simpily returned to Ali, I will not send him on a distant mission unless Ali wants it).

Gwazi looked out the window of his newly made Jedi Temple. He had gatherd a council worth of Jedi Masters to run the temple but he was still hoping the dozen masters helping him would be enough to train the hundreds of younglings coming. He could easily just have the grey jedi help but he wanted this temple to be for the jedi way only and not the way of a grey jedi. Even if they helped destroy the empire.

(OOC: I will re-introduce my other three characters when the time comes)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Appan_Parsu
Jedi Youngling
Appan_Parsu

Male Number of posts : 5
Birthplace : Alderaan
Speciality : Jedi
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy's moment of peace   The Galaxy's moment of peace Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm

(OOC: Hope this is OK)

Appan Parsu and Jien Loutu

Appan sat in his apartment drinking from a glass, a small night cap of cognac. His attire was traditional beige Jedi tunic, brown pants and brown long boots, his dark brown robes was draped over another seat. The apartment was not much unlike its owner, uncomplicated, with only a few personal effects decorating it‘s walls. To one side was an open fire, that was burning vigorously.

He felt relaxed, which was a first for a long time, as the last nine months had been exhausting. His mandate had been the Falleen watchman during the Republic/ Imperial war. And it was these last nine months that Appan had been working closely with several Falleen Ministers. His aim was to keep the Falleen Federation on the Republic side. This last week he’d come to finalize it with the Falleen King, the out come to stay natural but keep open trade.

From across the room a young red Twi’lek, Jien walked through the open arch that lead into a kitchen area, she was holding another glass. Her red skinned head tails sat around her neck draped over her tunic. Which was a tight royal blue tunic that had long hugging sleeves. Her tunic covered her body and meet a long flowing royal blue dress under a belt combined tabard that was almost as long as her dress.

Her glass contained the same cognac that Appan had. Something that she’d had been introduced to by Appan several years before. She smiled as she walked pasted her lover, walking out onto the balcony that was on the opposite wall to the fire place. She loved standing here, over looking the Falleen capital, it was its wonderful architecture.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy's moment of peace   The Galaxy's moment of peace Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm

(OOC: Julius decided to make his own site and this one is starting to lose intrest to many. I'm glad to see your still on the site but I made a new site so new members like yourself can better adapt and so we have new start. Same story however, well mostly. One or two edits to help the newcomers so all you need to do is copy and past your post here. Here's the link.

http://swrpg.canadian-forum.com)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxy's moment of peace   The Galaxy's moment of peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy's moment of peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: