SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxys Density Begins

Go down 
+2
Julius Metal
Gwazi Magnum
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galaxys Density Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:40 am

(OOC: We have just fast forwarded the other 5 years hoping to increase activeness. In other words this is that major battle we have been planning for)

Vurkula gazed out the window of her Death Star. Recently the Rebels had depended Heavily on Alderann. The Death Star needed some fresh meat. "Charge up the Death Star... I want Alderann destroyed and then after that we shall destroy more and more rebel planets until none is left..."

The Laser charged within minutes and the planet was destroyed. Tukoshi, Cody, Kaidan and Valor all stood behind her attentive. "Valor my apprentice... step forward"

Valor stepped forward, he walked up the stairs to Vurkulas Pod Chair which she had spun around to face him. She got up from her chair and said "Kneel". Valor Kneeled as told. Vurkula ignited her lightsaber and rested it right above Valors left shoulder then over his head and above his right one then back to the left while saying the following. "For 10 Years you have learned the Dark Side. You know all the Dark Secrets and have killed Millions in your service with using more than a dozen mind bombs. You are now granted the rank of Master... Rise... You are no longer my apprentice..." Valor stood up and faced Vurkula eye level. "Thank you Mistress..." "Your 15 now Valor... You've learned all I can teach you... but that is not to say it would be wise of you to overule me... Without me the Empires grand plan will fall apart." "Yes Mistress..." "It will take me a while to find a new apprentice so the five of us must act now! As Equals!" Kaidan, Cody and Tukoshi all nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Ali... Just so you know Gwazi will need to be promoted to Master in order to fight Valor. However... for now I'll just do Duvnars. But since this is the final battle you could be roleplaying events in anywhere in the Galaxy).

Urlan faced his Apprentice Duvnar. "Duvnar... It is time... The Empire has destroyed another planet. You have learned all you can. Valor and Gwazi are becoming masters... and the rebels are getting restless... You are now... Jedi Master..." "Thank you Master..." "I am no longer your master... You shall now call me by my name... Urlan" "Yes Urlan..."

"Now as equals we have a job to do" "What is it Mast... Urlan?" "Good catch... Anyways we need all Jedi active. I trust Jullius, Jacky, Xanatos and Zane to handle the rebelion for now and that they rest of your friends are ready... But their is one major person missing..." "Noj?" "Yes... He is the one to fight Vurkula... We must find him... then we shall re-appear..." "He is at Rhen-Var I believe..." "And where did you get that information Duvnar?" "Zane of course..."

"I see... Very well." The two started up their ship and went off to Rhen Var to find Noj.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Capital ships:

5 Darkstar Battleships

40 Tetan Attack Ships

30 Dreadnaught Heavy Cruisers

1000 assorted Correlian Corvettes

Frieghters:

30000 Consular-class Cruisers

40000 Firesprays

45000 Pursuer Enforcement Ships

Fighters:

3 Million assorted Vipers, X-Wings, ETA-2s, ARC-170s, A-Wings, Delta-7 Aethersprites, B-Wings, Y-Wing

Soldier Assests (1 billion total troops):

Rebel suits (Battle/Snow,forest Camo), A280
(Basic trooper)

Heavy Battle suits W/ Jet Packs, NZ 9118 or/ T-19a Anti-Air Missile Launcher
(Anti-vechicle/air troopers)

Flak suit W/ toolkit, Bowcaster
(Engineer troopers)

Flak suit, X-45 Sniper Rifle
(Sniper troopers)

Republic Commando suits W/ Jet Packs, Stouker Concussion Rifle
(Elite troopers)

... Savuel scratched his head and looked down on the numbers he had... what and army he made for himself, every solider accounted for. Black sun and Hutt were in here as well, but the wookies were not good with counting themselves so they were estimated 1 million troopers with est. 1000 wookie warships ready for battle.

Ready For Battle

That was the word... he had made them official as The United Republic of Free Systems... TURFS... But Rebel still lingered in his head. A soldier entered his room with a holo card in hand.

"Sir, we have recieved word from out scouts that alderann is to be attacked-"

"send some of the fleet at it-"

"By the Death Star" he revealed the Death Star at Alderann like a moon.

"Dispatch word to the entire fleet, operation grey fist is a go!"

"Yes sir, right away sir!" the soldier left the room quickly and a siren went off signalling they were to enter hyperspace

::Some where on The Arch::

"Could you be quiet back there you two, it s hard to practice with you... well doing that" but they went on with it anyway, like rabbits.... every other night, always so loud... at least they love each other, Julius thought to himself, maybe I should find somebody.

He had been practicing with his lightsaber as alway before the destractions of Rioger and Stephanie and now a holo message picked up on the dashboard.

"This is Admiral Ko, we are heading to Alderann for operation Grey fist"

"I am on my way" Julius took the controls of The Arch and began preparation for hyperspace.

:: On Rhen Var ::

Noj sat meditating in the center of the Citadels hall, alone, with the Light staff of Kal'Grudan upon his lap.

'Destiny' an echo said through the force 'your destiny' the voice was familiar 'Noj, your Destiny' he knew who it was, it was so familiar it was-

'NOJ!' his trance was lost when Hoth's voice hit him 'it is time'

Noj needed nothing else, he was cold, hard, and stronger than ever. He entered his fighter and took off with out a word. His masters stayed behind this time, watching.

'He marches off to death with a glare in his eye... will he try to cheat him'

'I do not know, he hasn't spoken since he found the artifact...'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Urlans ship found Nojs starting to take off. Urlan flew over Noj's ship and opened the bottom hatch. He then started to drag Noj in with a Tractor Beam. Duvnar spoke to Noj in the meantime. "Don't worry... Its us... Now we need to start this rebelion!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 pm

"Can't you see... it has already begun" Noj growled in a low tone.

he peered from under his hood with his heavy grey eyes, those who looked at him would think him blind. But he could still see, through the force, he no longer needed eyes as long as he was intune with the force. His new eyes showed him many things, the future, the past, the soul, and the heart.

"I have seen many things of your future Duvnar, your master Urlan's as well... unforutnatly his future is not as long as yours..."

________________________________________________________________________________

:: Hyperspace, en route to Alderann ::

Julius had begun meditating recently, he thought it would help him become a better swordsman. But learned it did not help him there, but give him visions. Most were of far off places, battles, struggles that he could not help, people he would never see and some he would. Nothing important, but it all was connected, if his first vision was of war so were the rest, if it was of love than the rest were.

Now he saw a blind man talking to a great armored warrior, a black moon and a golden planet, a child born of two half humans, then he saw himself leading soldiers.

"Wake up" Rioger shook him out of his meditation "Its no time to sleep my friend"

"I wasn't sleeping, I was meditating. Maybe you and stephanie could learn to hold back your animal instinct's?"

"I think not my friend, this 'making love' you humans have, you do not realise its meaning any longer."

"Obviously you do not know of this 'condom' that we use for making love. Being half human your able to get her pregnant you know."

"If I wasn't so certain I would think he did it to me already" Stephanie had walked in and was leaning on Riogers shoulder

"Well thats good to know but if my visions are correct... you will be baring a child soon enough" The two looked at one another until a siren had signalled the exit of hyperspace.

"Well strap in kids, the fun is about to begin"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:26 am

Urlan spoke at this moment. "He is correct Duvnar... We do not know who will come to are aid in this rebelion. All we know is that other than us the only people aiding us is Julius, Sauvel and Gwazi. We have no knowledge of the rest of are friends..."

"What about Zane?"

"Oh yes... I forgot about him... He left to find his son Valor... Sadly he left Noj for nothing. When he arrived the ship was gone and he never found Valor... I don't even know if Zane is still alive..."

(OOC: He isn't)

"He might be though! Can't we find him!?" "No! It is to late... We must move on... But their is one thing... In this battle... all three of us are destined to die... We must all be ready to leave this life and become one with the force..."

"I am ready..." "Yes Duvnar... I know you are... Once the Empire is destroyed I see the Galaxy rebuilding... I see the Rebels protecting the Galaxy... But the Rebels will not be enough to keep it all safe. Crime will rise like wild fire... But... At least Gwazi will still survive..."

"Gwazi! He's going to live!?" "Apparently... and he shall become the Grand Master of the Jedi Order after it..."

"At 15!" "This is the same boy who became a Knight at the age of 5 Duvnar, this is the same boy you had raised for several years... this is the same boy that is reponsable for Garrus's death..."

"I see Urlan..." "Now... With the three of us here we must find the Rebel Alliance... Gwazi will seek us out"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 Years away from Reticha and being Alis Padawan Gwazi had become a Jedi Master. At last. He decided to take off in his fighter leaving Ali and the others behind the Golden Eagle. If Gwazi would have to fight the Empire he didn't want them to die in the fight. He took off and started to get a feeling in the force... A strange calling... three force-sensitives nearby... two seemed familliar but the third completely unknown. Gwazi decided to fly towards it.

He approached the ship. He could not tell who was inside but he did see that they had used a tractor beam on a ship. He carefully attached his ship on the back of the other one.

"Someone is here!" Urlan said. He ignited his saber and so did Duvnar. The two slowly approached the door only to see another saber slice through the ships back wall. It began slicing a big hole. Duvnar and Urlan stayed in formation ready to strike...

Suddenly the slice was done. The door was kicked over and standing their was the last person Duvnar expected to see... "Gwazi... is it... is it really you?" "Duvnar? Dad!" Gwazi ran up to Duvnar and wrapped his arms around him tightly and Duvnar wrapped his arms around his son to. Urlan turned to Noj at this point. "Soon you will find your son... But it is sad that both of you must die and leave your sons behind..." "Wait! Duvnars going to die! I won't allow it!" Gwazi escaped Duvnars grip and force charged at Urlan. Although Urlan saw it coming he was to slow to react. Gwazi elbowed him in the gut and the two crashed in a ships wall. Gwazi nailed Urlan to the wall. "I won't let Duvnar die after so long! I won't!" "Son! It is destiny... It has been forseen for ten years now... I will die... Noj will die... and Urlan will die..." "Whose Urlan..." "My Old Master you nailing to the ground..." "Oh... sorry..." Gwazi got off Urlan and helped him up as Duvnar continued talking. "Anyways... We will die when he attack the Death Star and defeat the empire. Then Gwazi you shall become GrandMaster..."

"But I don't want to be Grandmaster if it means losing you!" "Theirs nothing we can do about it... If we don't give are lives in the fight the Empire will win and destroy any hope of saving the Galaxy! Is that what you want!?" "No... I don't want that..." "Then you must let Destiny do it's role..."

Valor walked out of Vurkulas corridors. They were preparing for the Rebel Assualt. No doubt the Rebels will be coming very soon. Valor enterd his corridor and sat on his bed. He looked at the wall. He looked at the Head Mount on the wall. With Zanes head on it. "Oh Father... you were so foolish to come after me..."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 am

Sark had been hearing news all over about a rebel attack on the death star. Now that was something Sark could NOT ignore. He fired up his ship and took off. He ran a scan for any of the people in the past years, and found a few. Satisfied, Sark jumped into hyperspace and after a few minutes, exited a few miles away from the group of ships.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:30 pm

(Tara was employed by the Galactic Empire without her father [who she constantly argued with] and shall be on Death Star...if it's not okay with anyone then please PM me)

Tara wiped the tears out of her eyes as she exited hyperspace in the Alderran graity well. She knew she could back out of the Empire and such and do whatever she wanted in the Galaxy. She was in a classic Romeo and Juliett story. She was in love with an Imperial soldier whom Tara had met on a Coruscan street. She was grief-striken when he was killed by a mob. Helix had fuigred out when he had read a letter he wrote, they had argued and Tara ran away in Helix's old and somewhat wrecked, Theat-class Shuttle. She turned on her commuicator and said, "Death Star, this is Secratary Rexanel requesting to board...please respond." She turned her com-unit to receive as she let out a sob because she knew no one could hear as she had awaited and answer from the massive station.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:26 pm

The empty space seemed to signify the calm before the storm... till the storm came...

Thousands of ships exited hyperspace, possible a few million, all of them bared the swords and shield of Turf naval ships. It was soon after that Turf fighters were flooding out of the large capital ships and frieghters lead them in squads. The main capital ships was a modified Dark Star battle ship, double the fire power of an average battle ship, with twice the shield strength. Its down fall to this though was the hangar space, it lacked the out put of fighters it spawned but other ships made up for this weakness.

Savuel Aven stood at the command bridge of this ship, dawned in his Grand Chancellor uniform, he stood over a holo table that showed him and his command admirals the battle. 10,000 of the frieghters on their screen blinked blue, they were troop deployers.

"This will be a great battle, none like any other in our life time... I wonder who they will remember..." said one of the admirals

"The victor" Savuel added "History is made by the victor, because the loser isn't there. Archeology will always tell you this..."

"I see many of our ships here, it looks like we have come upon the death star with the surprise wanted." Admiral Ko said with joy

"No, we just came earlier than expected." sinickle as ever "Get the escape pods ready, I want off of this ship as soon as possible if there is anything that goes wrong."

"Yes sir"

________________________________________________________________________________

Noj looked off into the distance with is hollow eyes, he saw someone in their sector.

"We have a guest... fish head... Sark..." Noj went to the controls and pulled Sarks ship in with the tractor beam and spoke to him on the intercom "Welcome to the party Sark, Nice of you to drop by. We were about to head off to a battle, care to join us? Its a suicide mission."

If he accpeted it would not surprise him, most of the peopel that followed them around had risked their lives before and willing to do it hundereds of times again. Unfortunatly there was a chance of survival in most other cases, there was none in this case, not for the 3 jedi masters.

The Arch lurched out of hyperspace, into a midst of Turf frieghters.

"Nice to see you showed up Julius" came the voice of fellow fighter pilot Greg Forkyn, once a hutt guard "Did that old thing get you here finally?"

"Yep, but don't worry. This one stays out of the battle, give me a second to change." Julius abandoned his position and went to the hangar where a modified ETA-2 lay idle, The Cutlass.

Julius had it modified to hold a strong shield, the speed thought was cut down a fifth of what it used to be. Rioger closed the hangars air-lock as Julius boarded the Cutlass and closed it up. The next thing he knew he was dropped into space.

"Nice fighter, you as good as you say you are, then we won't need to worry about these imperials getting on our backs."

"Juuuuliius" the words 'oh-no' were in his head in that moment "I know your out there"

'don't let her spot me, don't let her spot me....' Julius looked up and saw the pink paited fighter hanging upside down above him, the electric green hair pilot staring down at him.

"HI!"

"ARGH! SHIT!"

"What, can't stant to look at me? I can't stop looking at you"

Julius jetted off away from his stalker as she chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 pm

(OOC: Actually its four Jedi Masters)

Reticha wanderd around the Galaxy in her X-Wing. She had heard of the Death Stars battle and knew that her son Gwazi would show up. This battle was his destiny. She flew into hyperspace and exited right behind Sauvels ship. Reconizing it she commend in. "Hello this is Reticha Magnum requesting to land"

Urlan spoke once more. "I am not sure if are Selkath friend will survive... He might... he might not... But Gwazi will surly live but the rest of us will die..." "Wait... Urlan I just tought of something. What happens to Reticha, my mother?" "She... will die also..." Duvnar and Gwazi yelled together "WHAT!?" They were angry but not at Urlan. They knew it wasn't Urlans fault... he only forsaw it. "She will join the battle alongside Sauvel even if he denies her help. In the battle some Imperials will destroy her..."

"No!" Gwazi yelled out loud. Duvnar felt the same way but didn't say anything. But he knew he would die as well. Gwazi was being given the greatest honour in the Galaxy by becoming the Grand Master but Gwazi cared nothing for it now... both of his parents were going to die against the empire...

Duvnar knew Gwazi would be fine eventually and that he and Reticha will rest happily in the force but this was also his dream. His friends, his family, his past were all destroyed by the empire on Narshadda. Today he had the chance to avenge them all by destroying the Empire. Ever since he was a boy he wanted to be a Jedi also. Now both of his dreams would be fufilled and he would die happily.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Jacky sat upon his aquamarine YT-1400 The Crescent Moon, which was on course to Aalderan. He was thinking about the past five years. He had been training as a grey jedi, leaning towards dark side force abilities. He had mastered the usage of a staff lightsaber, a double bladed lightsaber , and combat with two lightsabers , one in each hand. He had been searching relentlessly for jewels to color his blades, he had crimson for his two regular lightsabers, blue for his double bladed , and deep green for his staff.

While on Korriban, he found the greatest jewel of his life, Victoria Cambrell, now Victoria Varsis ,also known as VeVe, was also a force sensative who mastered the dark side. They were later married in the First Baptist Church of Cloud City.

That night , on their honeymoon in the clouds, Tesko Kuper Varsis was conceived. His name was debated and Jacky wanted one of them to be in honor of the Tykupers. Eventually they decided on Kuper much to his liking."It kinda rolls off your tongue." Jacky would argue.

With a family , Jacky matured greater and realized he had to protect them. In his eyes their greatest threat was the sith he had been pursuing for so long, Darth Decapitus. Decapitus was a rogue, in some cases he attempted to assassinate Jacky in others he sabotaged Imperial forces, not to Jacky's benefit but still made an effort. The most menacing part about him was that he was a lifeless corpse running around drenched in blood from his decapitation. He wore no shirt so you could see the disgusting cut off neck fully. Jacky would have many nightmares about him. Finding holocrons containing secrets to his true identity. They were very disturbing, some containing flashing images of his victims, and some of him just sitting still for minutes at a time. Of course you had to play the holocron backwards to get the message, so it was even more disturbing forward.

Jacky shook his head to forget and brought the ship out of hyperspace." Okay VeVe , man the guns. Tesko, come help daddy pilot this thing." Victoria hopped down to the turret, her white blonde hair flowing around her blue nurses outfit. A little boy hopped into the cockpit, he had shortbrown hair and freckles. He smiled revealing a missing front tooth, he looked almost just like his grandfather, Jacky prayed he wouldn't."Let's kick some ass!" yelled Tesko.

Jacky looked down horrified,"Who taught you that word?!"

"Sorry hon!" a voice called from beneath them.

Decapitus sat unseen aboard a shuttle in the Death Star's hangar watching troops and soldiers run by. He could sense that Varsis would find him. He had been waiting a long time to finally duel him. Once he killed Jacky he would kill his wife as well, taking the young one as his apprentice. " I need to get to another ship," He thought to himself," This stench is unbearable. He snuck out leaving behind a pile of dead Imperial Shuttle pilots.

He snuck amongst the equipment and boxes to get out of the hangar and on his way to the Command Bay.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:00 pm

(Duvnar, I think the battle should begin soon. After 2 or 3 more people join the thread is about then.)

Julius was getting too far from the Fleet convoy, he turned around and was nearly hit by her.

"Hey, you just about hit me!"

"Well I am getting as close as I can to you" she really was freaking him out about now, her name was Shea, an old friend, and his latest stalker.

"Fighters, regroup with your squadrons, you are too far from the fleet" the voice of an admiral said

"yes sir"

The two made for the fleet when a heavy laser blast passed them, nearly hit them.

"Shea, are you ok?!"

"Yeah, I am fine... Damn lets get moving" The two ETA-2's then left the scene to avoid any other fire from the lasers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let her on" Savuel told the reporting holo.

In no time Reticha was ushered into the bridge with a guard escort. Savuel waved him off and walked to the glass paneling to look on the ships finishing battle formations. Capital ships loamed behind the fighter squads, each squad being lead by a freighter that was matched to the type of fighters for well balances of attack, defense, and speed. The wookie warships followed a hive type of formation, they stayed in a scrambled movement that when in combat would sweep past enemy fighters in groups.

"It is good to have you here miss Magnum, I will hope that you find getting here not to be a problem. As you can see we are getting ready for the greatest battle of our life time. Your husband would have relished to be a part of it, as well as your son."

"Sir, there is activity in the Imperial hangar"

Last edited by Julius Metal on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: The Galaxy's DESTINY Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

The Death Star replied to Tara, "You have permission to board Rexanel." She flew into the hangar and ran down the ramp onto the black, reflective floor beneath her. A stormtrooper when uo her and said, "Officer Yevarn was wondering if you would be allegant and join us in the coming Rebellion battle...you should join him on the bridge" She walked to the elevator and used it to ascend up to the large bridge. She walked beside the somewhat-elderly, Kuati man for whom she assisted. He said to her, "One time I was in the Imperial Kuat Shipwards when pirates outnumbered Imperial soldiers and slaughtered them all before turning their sights on the ships...I took a laser drill and a few surviving soldiers and killed all 34 pirates trying to high-jack the Largest Acclimator-asssualt ship, the "Nirvana"...which is now docked in the lower levels of the Death Star." She replied, "Yes sir, but what does this have to do with me?" He spat, "You shall await me on the bridge of the "Nirvana" and make it battle ready for the rebels."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Sark got Noj's message and jolted upright. Suicide mission? He had faced worse before. He grabbed the mike and messaged back.
"Are you kidding? Why would I miss an opportunity like this? Of course i'm in!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:53 pm

((Duvnar I give you explicit control over my character until I know what's going on so here I go))

Ali had promoted all of his Apprentices to Masters the vigorous training they had gone through had proved to be more valuable than first thought. He said to all his former apprentices. " YOu all have gone so far. Especially you Gwazi and Alex you two have showed more vigor than usual. ((Sorry if I miss spell damn dog scratched my hand.))"
Gwazi and Alex had become close friends Alex's skills had improved just like Gwazi's it was more than Ali could ask for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:54 pm

((Please follow the rules though Duvnar no killing me lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:37 pm

(OOC: No Problem. But If its not such a bother can you give me a name of your other apprentices. That and just so you know, Gwazi left and found Noj and Duvnar)

Reticha stood behind Sauvel and spoke. "That is why I am here... My Son Gwazi will be in this fight, I know it, Noj, Ali and Duvnar trained him for this for ten years... called it his destiny, the battle he was meant to win... Gwazi will come... I know it... Thats why I'm here..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar watched to see Sark enter the ship. Urlan had erased Sarks mind when he saw Duvnar so Sark still believed Duvnar was dead. Until he turned his head and saw him. Duvnar noticed him go all bug-eyed. "What!? Haven't you seen a Gand before Tuna Head!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vurkulas fleet began to leave the death star. As the Imperial Army got in their ships they surronded the Death Star. The Rebels would be here in a few hours and the Empire needed to be ready. Vurkula turned to face her four most loyal followers. "I have forseen are destiny... The Jedi believe they will win but I believe we will win... Now you will each have a Job... Valor, you shall fight Gwazi... Tukoshi, you will fight Duvnar, Cody and Kaidan you guys to fight Urlan... Duvnars old master... But if Caredetru and Floris come hold them off as well... I will handle Noj..." Valor spoke at this point. "But their are many others that will board... Helix, Sark, Tressa, Irith, Ali's apprentices, Merkak, Sauvel, Reticha..." "They are not as strong as the others... are fleet of Imperials, Sith and Sith Assassins will handle them... This victory is a sure thing... But to make things more interesting I have planeted bombs all over several rebel planets, Kashyyyk, Dantoinee, Yavin IV, Narshadda and Caredetrus poor settlement... Set up all over my Imperial Spies. If the Rebels make one move like attacking the inside of the death star after the warning... The Bombs will trigger and each of those planets will lose millions of civilains..." "Mast... Mistress... Why not use them now and distract the rebels?" "Because... this will cause chaos and crime in the Galaxy... It will prove as a distraction in battle so any rebels leaving will die... eaisly decreasing their numbers... Also it will make a Giant Force Echo that we can use for an advantage but the enemy Jedi will be blinded and weakend by..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm

((Sorry forgot to mention Merkak isn't here he's negotiating with the Evermind Also where is this all happening?))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

(OOC: I know Duvnar is somewhere near Rhen Var and the Empire is in the Death Star right next to the destroyed Death Star but not sure about the rest)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 pm

The Evermind is going to play a big Ally if one can add a computer to the Galactic Congress. ((That's what Merkak's negotiating))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:52 am

(Alderann, the battle is at Alderann. Sark, Duvnar and myself are at Rhen Var soon going to Alderann)

Noj pressed a few more buttons on the controls, his fighter was released from Urlans ship and let it drift off into space. He released Gwazi's and preped the ship for hyperspace.

"Hold on" the ship stood still for a second before bursting into hyperspace.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The enemy fleet is leaving the death star" Said an admiral

"Then it begins, tell all out fighters to take down every enemy they see defending out dropships. Capital ships stay back as to repair returning ships and defend against a retreat. We cannot lose this battle, if we do then the rebellion will fail and there will be nothing left of our republic!" Savuel grabbed a comlink and set it to all friendly ships "This is your Grand Chancellor and Commander Savuel Aven. This is it, this is our time, our fight, our Destiny. We have a final battle to say if we get our new government or NOT! I plan to send these armor cladded bastards BACK to the hole they chose to come out of! THIS IS OUR GALAXY! LET US TELL YOU HOW WE RUN IT! This is why we fight, and why we will win! Keep to your orders, and remember.... May the Force Be With You."

It was rally enough, the Squadrons were soon out there and the battle had begun, starting at the hangar.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"May The Force Be With You..." The rally message finished over Julius's com unit.

He jetted off toward the hangar where Tie fighters were pouring out like ants from their hill. Blasters were going off everywhere and the next thing he knew he was pulled up and getting ready for another run.

"That was intense" Shea com'ed in "I haven't been in a battle this big ever"

"Thats why its so important..." Julius replied

Last edited by Julius Metal on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:05 pm

(OOC: Dunvar, I have not left my ship yet, when I spoke I did so on the speaker. I am going to pretend thatthe small part about me didn't happen.)

Sark made the hyperspace jump shortly after the rest of them did. Just in time to catch savuel's rally message. Sark smiled and sat back in the chair. TC took control of the piloting, and Sark took control of the weaponry.

Sark took a deep breath.

This was it.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Tara looked at the giant docking bridges retracted so the giant ship could exit the Death Star as quickly as possible. Royal Imperial Guards in their red armor said to her, "Lady and Lord Kaliston want all holo-feeds open." She turned on the holo-feed the Holo-gram of general Silicar Von Huislan appeared before her and said, "Death Star...Alderran is under Terrorist attack level which means civillians are going to evacutation areas...we are going to start-up the planetary shield's warming process which will take an hour or even longer since they havn't started up in a while." The hologam dissapeared as Tara quickly activated the "Nirvana's" shield. She looked into the gigantic blast doors shut...making the vaccum of space dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

((Can someone explain what's happening so far. I've read it but this is what I got, The Rebels and everyone else is in there ships near the Death Star some other random crap is happening around the galaxy too. Ali is with some other people who are going to attack the death star.))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 pm

(Alright so, Rebels are now attacking the Death star, the death star is fighting back. The evil lady leading the empire has set up heavy bombs around the galaxy on rebel planets as to harm the rebellion if they go forward with the attack... which we did.... and Duvnar, Noj, Urlan (the guy no body knows), Gwazi and Sark are now finding themselves on the edge of the battlefield just as it has begun.... As for Helix's character in this i think that she has become an imperial who will be on a capital ship as it enters the battle... That is about everyting Summarized into a nice bit-sized bit of information for ya.... Oh and Zane is dead)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm

((Well fine I'll put myself into one of the Imperial Battleships. Remember I use to be an Imperial before I joined the NR. So That Helix's character isn't alone in this battle.))

Ali was walking around on the Capital Ship thinking of ways one could possibly destroy it without dieing. ((DOn't worry I won't)) He was dressed in his old Officer's uniform and was heading to the bridge. He came across people he knew from the early years and wondered what adventures the Empire had brought them. He was questioned a few times, but his knowledge of Protocol helped him get through. As he worked his way to the command bridge he gazed at the Controls and computers and missed the Imperial Days when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxys Density Begins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: