SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galaxys Density Begins

Go down 
+2
Julius Metal
Gwazi Magnum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:35 pm

The Synchronized ship was now in full throttle towards the debris of the destroyed Death Star picking up unvisible stuff to the human eye. Omnius II then opened a link with the Rebel's Flagship and said," Bravo, Bravo," he started to clap," I know this is a mood dampener but we still want to be added to the Galactic Senate. Also I had made a bet with the Evermind of who would win this battle, I was wrong so I have transferred 12 trillion credits to add some relief to the poorer planets in under your control. I hear your economy isn't doing that well and we think we can change that,". He had a smile on his face as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 am

"We thank your financial aid Omnius, we will also be adding you to our new senate as soon as we rip out the old. You claim that you had little faith in our fight here, but your Evermind had? It seems that not ALL machines are all knowing, I hope that this will keep you from trying to gloat in the senate of the syncronized worlds ulimiate brain power. Auaaah, I am sorry for the attitude I have shown, I have lost a friend or... a hundred in this battle, it is hard when you are human... to lose a person that you know and realize that... they have ended... But a machine does not know feelings, this is gibberish to you... or is it" Savuel spyed the one beside Omnius "Your seat will be reserved, your funds to our government will be accepted, and your alliance will be welcomed. Man made machines in his image like the gods did before him, but now man breaks his chains and becomes friends with his creations and not master."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:48 am

The three were shocked. Gwazi luckily healed his minor wounds while on the ship. He nodded to Alex the two ignited their lightsabers and charged. They had cut down about 8 Special Ops and 4 Assassins when Reticha pulled out her sword and joined in. She stabbed one Special Ops in the heart and pulled out her sword. She then spun it behind her and stabbed another sneaking up on her but then all the sudden her head flew against the wall. A Sith Assassin had just impaled her. "NO!" Gwazi yelled as he ran towards the Assassin. His saber deep in his chest... the humming on the saber loud and deadly. You could feel the heat of the saber as it sliced the mans heart in two. The Assassin feel dead bleeding all over and Gwazi went on a Rampage. He drowned in his anger destroyed the rest of the Imperials in a matter of seconds.

(OOC: If you want Alex to die tell me... I didn't mention him at the end of the fight because I wanted to know if you were fine with it first)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnars Spirit was free... He smiled at Noj and disapperd. Where he ended up was not a place of clouds or people with wings. It was not a Giant Temple for him to train in... But an illusion of Narshadda... His home... Here down the never ending cliff was a big screen powerd by the force showing whatever he wanted to see... He suddenly saw Gwazi finish his Rage then felt something touch his shoulder. He turned around and saw Reticha. "Reticha..." "Duvnar..."
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:11 am

(Not to be a nag but I think Sark will be feeling left out, I think he was planning on killing some of those guys.)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:11 pm

TC replied with gusto.

"This is TC. I have control of Sark's ship and am following the transport occupied by Sark and a few others. I have scanned the ship and Imperials have entered the vessel. I would destroy the sith ship but that poses the risk of a hole sliced through the top of the shuttle, and everyone would die. I can see Sark backed up against the rear of the shuttle, and he may need assistance."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:44 pm

(OOC: True but he would probebly expect to see left out seeing that he is working with Jedis! One is the Grand Master! Oh and sark... The battles over!)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:41 pm

She looked at the death star as it went up in flames. The symbol of the Imperial intimidation, fear and power was now space debris. She fell to her knee in front of the rebels that had incarcerated everyone left of the Empire. The once proud Imperials were now slaves to an ever growing rebellion. She looked at the commander that she once looked up to but was now afraid of a gun aimed to his head. Then she loooked at Julius who had a tear jerk out of his eye and she looked at the rest of her comrades who were now convicts rather than noble Imperials. Then she said to no one in particular, "War srimes, is it really a crime to defend superiorty?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 pm

"Superiourity!" Laughed Cantra "You call killing millions of innocent people to make a station to KILL billions more superiour? You call enslaving the under developed superiour! I had the pleasure of helping a young child out of a building that was being burned because his parents were killed for harboring rebels, or atleast thats what the storm troopers who set the house a flame said before I shot them for being 'superior' to myself! You think it superiour to exploit the weak than fine, but in what is to come the weak and the strong will share the same thrones. Savuel Aven will leader our republic out into the light! And the Jedi will hold the religious superiour again, the sith are all wiped out now!" Cantra laughed heartily with his troops at the thought of victory, but Julius and Ali knew better than to think the sith would be wiped out.

"It is only a war crime if you defend it with belief. Most of the people here" Julius gestured to the once cheering soldiers "Were storm troopers, even that great Savuel Aven was a trooper" His tone was cold now, angery, and he still had tears "They had no heart in defending an empire, so they found heart fighting it. Hell, some fo you may have looked at these men here with those stormtrooper helm on your damn heads. It was the only good thing they did the empire, those helms. Made us feel no different from the rest of the troopers. But it all to strike fear once it became a symbol of it." Julius walked up to Tara "So storm trooper, do you have heart with your helmet?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"TC, keep on that transport we are trying to send our firesprays to help them out." Savuel commed to TC, dispatch heard him and commed 3 TURFS Firesprays to wingman the droid and his ship.

They surrounded the 2 combined ships, two on the sides and one ready to replace the hole above.

"We are ready for replace-attachment"

"TC what are the chances that this sort of act with work" Savuel hoped the droid had a good calculation on the operation, he wanted the others alive.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:08 pm

(I'm guessing that if she answers no then it means she didn't care about the empire and if she answers yes then it means she cared for it)

She stood up and said in in self-disappointment, "No, I don't." She looked at the other Imperials that looked at her like a traitor and had disapoinment all over their faces.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Alex Piloted the ship away and watched the Death Star Explode and so did Gwazi. Gwazi than spoke. "So... now I am the Grand Master... I hope I'm up to it..." "I've trained with you for years Gwazi... Trust me... If anyone should be the Grand Master it's you... Now I think Julius and the others could use some help don't you think?"

The ship landed in the Hangar of the ship where the battle took place. Alex and Gwazi exited to find alot of Guns pointed at each other. "As Jedi Grand Master I order you all to lower your weapons and explain to me this situation!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 pm

"We have people in the hangar!" a soldier announced and transered the image to the larger screen, it was Gwazi and other jedi with TURFS soldiers.

"We have our rescue!" Cantra exclaimed

"Any you have your ship then Cantra" Julius cold toned, shortly eyeing Tara before facing the screen

"I don't care for this ship, I am sticking to the transports I will be getting as reward for taking it. Hey why don't you command it? I could work for you as captian of you squad."

Julius gave Cantra a questionable look "What? Thats a bit much? I dunno if I could captian.... what the hell" Julius walked to the intercom unit and began talking into the speaker "This is Julius Metal, new captian of the Nirvana, The United Republic of Freed Systems has now taken and is occupying this ship making it the flag ship for my new fleet. All Imperial storm troopers will be faced with two choices, throw down your weapons, tear off your armor and join the army of TURFS for a 2 year contract or be arrested by force and face war crimes of conspiracy against The United Republic. Either way you will be with us for at least 2 more years, but what will you be? The prisoner or the guard?" Julius had waved his hand over the speaker.

The old Jedi mind trick

It had not worked though, he wasn't strong enough to use the force to compel the troopers but his words none the less had infliced many of them. Most probly believed that the Turf soldiers were everywhere on the ship, well once their armor was stripped they were the soldiers.

"Looks like the helmets are off and the galaxy is no longer blind. Can you see the new stars coming?" Julius finished over the intercom while he watched the capital ships of the TURFS were now heading to Alderann to celebrate.

::
Most of the ships would have to stay in orbit and celebrate there but frieghters were already going ahead to start the festivals all over the planet, others were regaining their hyperspace capabilities and going off to other planets to send the news.
::

Savuel watched the fleet break for disembarking to Alderann, some Turf men and women would stay aboard and Celebrate on the fleets capital ships. Some would even make love and tell their childeren of the day they fought for freedom with the last hero's of the galaxy. He looked at a locket he had, it was of his trip to Rhen var, a holo of Ciela and Giorgo.

"Omnious, would you like to join me aboard the New Star and celebrate this victory in my chambers, your lady friend is welcome of course to join us. I have some Hapan wine and Correlian whiskey we could have?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The blast door was opened and some men with no armor walked through the door and saluted. Julius returned the salute and walked past the capitves to his new crew, but little did he know that at that moment the Imperial commander grabbed his blaster and tried to shot Julius, the blaster was fired but it hit its sender. Julius's blue saber stood had slipped into his hands as he felt something tingle, he had felt the force warn him of that... weird feeling for sure, it should be coming alot more after now. He looked at ali.

"I need to work on that, I should have know it was coming BEFORE he pulled my blaster." he walked to the dead commander and pulled the blaster from his hands. "Alright! Make course to Alderann surface! I plan that we join that celebration!" The troops shouted in joy as the ship turned to land.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 pm

"that would be great and Hecate would like to come also." he said it with a spite he seemed to think higher of himself, but hey he was on some level he could live forever. Well because of the drugs and him being part computer. He got in his customized transport and went to the Rebels flagship and said," My ship will head back to the Ixian Shipyards for further advancement. May I offer you a missile or two they don't come cheap but seeing your victory I'll give you one for free." WHen he reached it he got out and saw he was taller than the rest of the men at a hight of 6 feet and 11 inches he towered over some. His face was artificially through surgery Perfect to humans. He was asked to give up his lightsaber but refused and walked on by with the Titan Hecate beside him almost as tall as him. Then came out General Agamemnon the fierce Titan who tortured humans for fun. He looked disgusted to be there but help his pride for the Omnius II.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 am

(OOC: Dunvar, when I posted that I did after a few others i didnt notice. Oh, and I would have loved to have re-joined the fight, but you didn't give me a single chance. Sark feels this way as well, so I shall spice up my "exit".)

Sark retracted his claws and scowled. Nobody let him fight. They all thought he was too weak and wimpy to do anything extreme. Sark turned and looked out the back window. TC was still trailing them. Sark gave TC a nod. TC could see him, and he knew that nod. Sark looked back at the rest of them. "Hold on to something." He hit the door-release mechanism and was sucked out of the shuttle. TC opened the airlock door and turned the ship sideways. Sark landed in the airlock and TC sealed. Sark took a breath of oxygen and watched the shuttle door close. Nobody else had flown out, so he was ok. Sark resumed his position and smiled.

"What next?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 am

Ali was enjoying the fact that the death star was destroyed but was sad for the loss of Noj. He was a good figure to Gwazi he looked up to Noj as much as his father Duvnar and Ali. Him and Alex have now gotten to be better friends and he couldn't possibly move them from each other. He did however seem to notice the synchronized ship leaving the area and wondered what they were here for. He had always wondered what they looked like. He called Julius and said," So what do we do now?" Ali was use to taking orders and giving them, but now he just wanted to relax.

Last edited by Duvnar Magnum on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spamming/Insulting OOC Post.)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 am

"Don't you ever listen? The Death star is gone, the empire beaten, The United Republic is at its strongest, and our fleet is landing itself all over Alderann where they are probly going to celebrate in the streets till we all are too drunk or have made our selves dizzy with dance! WE ARE GOING TO PARTY!! HA!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Gwazi and Alex then approached Julius. Gwazi had a face of sadness. "Julius... I am sorry but like my father... Yours was killed in the battle within the Death Star... I'm sorry..." "Gwazi, now is not the time to feel sorry... The Galaxy is free and no one can stop the rebelion now! The Galaxy is at peace! We should celebrate this Historic Moment!"

(OOC: At least they believe they have no more enemies but apparently the Evermind says otherwise... Anyways Ali, you can take Alex back if you want. You let me use him for quite a while now)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

She just looked aat Julius and then at the commander pull out the blaster. A little part of her wanted the blaster shot to Julius, but in a split second he was on the floor dead. She just randomly asked, "What will happen now?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm

"With the war over and the imperials scrambling The Republic will want people to find stormtrooper outlaws that don't surrender. But that will all take place after they start attacking us as outlaws. I plan to be one of the captians looking for them. But I am going to need a new crew of course, I will probly be recruiting most of the average crew from the barracks of the republic. I will be looking for officers, I already have Cantra here" The large man snorted a laugh "who will be helping in the fighting, picking the crew of the attack ships himself as he always does. But still some spots availible for like second in command, some lietanuants, and some fighter pilot squad leaders. Alright, so I need someone to take him to the air lock and shot him out of it."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

"So the Imperials become outlaws, the Republic replaces them, and the ones who were not fortunant enough to die on the death star and were captured will be considered convicts and tried?" She scoffed at Julius with no real question in her voice. She then mysteriously stated as she headed to the wall, "So this is how the Rancor falls." then se put her back agaist the wall and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm

"To the boy with a blaster, yes." Julius walked to the captians chair and sat in it, little victory and major lose.

"I am glad you could make it, let us celebrate the fall of a curropt dictatorship, and the birth of the free systems!" Savuel had already pulled some bottles down from a shelf that was filled with many other liquors, some mearly half full "General, I hear you have a taste for blood? In torture I mean, flaying men? Chopping off their hands and feet and making them race? Or is that just rumor of the soldier?" He smiled at the dark general.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:29 pm

((I have a question, will you put the Imperials on trial in tis thread or another thread or just not rp it and leavee us to assume?))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:35 pm

(Alright, I have talked to Duvnar and I will be posting a new thread called 'The Day After', it is the epilouge of our war in other words. It will take place 9 months after the war, when The Republic take over, Gwazi announced as Grand Master, and the return(if possible) to a normal life. I have already talked to a few of you about things to happen later in the forums. I am to poll on a different thread to see what we will do as the next main idea of our forum seeing as the empire is all but standing.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:43 pm

(But what about the War Crimes and such...the punishment can be the remainder of the offender's life or in a sentence of years which I doubt that it's small number...do we just assume theey were guilty since the evidence against them is overwhelming?)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 pm

(The sentance of the war crime seeing as it is on a large scale is that you must serve a prison sentace for 5 years. That or join the republic army for the same amount of time.)

The Nirvana landed soon and on opening its hatches to the Alderann city most would have thought to see storm troopers marching out, but instead came waves of unorganised people, armed people chatting it up with their new friends and old.

The celebration really began to boom when the sun began to set and the ales were out. Some Alderann local had given Julius a heavy white and silver captians jacket and some other clothes to match. Only saying "thank you! You saved out lives a thousand times over THANK YOU." and he left, probly a tailor. Julius put in the coat and traded the rest for less formal but still well suited clothing.

He came on a group of wookies using peices of the storm troopr armor as a drum for their music, a dozen others sat around howling with the beats. It was rythmic and even a few humans and twi'leks sat around and enjoyed it. It was amazing that the empire had seperated these people and enslaved them.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 am

She was lead off the ship with stun cuff holding her hands together. They walked her along a long walkway lined with people yelling "YOU DISGRACE!" and "I HOPE ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE DIE!" and other hurtful thing that made a tear stream down her face. They led her into the huge Criminal Justice building and into a circular room where they threw her in a chair with a contract on the table in front of her. A man on the intercom said, "Your punishment is simple, 5 years of serving in the Republic Military or 5 years of rotting in a maximum security cell on some desolate planet you've never heard of." The stuff cuffs were removed from her hands as she picked up a pen and put a small black X in the top box. The man on the intercom said, "You will serve in the Republic Military for 5 Standard years under a commander that chooses you, you will spend the remainder of the day getting your equipment ready for your departure...any crime commited on the battlefield will result in incarceration for the reainder of your life...do you understand?" She took a deep breath and sid, "Unfortunantly, yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxys Density Begins   The Galaxys Density Begins - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxys Density Begins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: