SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Morning After - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Julius found them, activated the grenade and tossed it. The grenade landed right at the feet of the thugs between the two groups. The next second the thugs were in the air and a gap was opened, Julius jumped the barricade wall and ran to the group.

"Lets get out of here" He said running them into the safety of the barricade. "Alright, call it!"

One of the troopers commed in an airstrike, and they held up the attack till the ETA-2s soared overhead taking care of the thugs. But they managed to retreat still, but heavy damage to their numbers.

"Urgh, I don't know what I am going to do with you Ursula, always getting into troulbe now aren't you...." julius took off his helmet and looked at their companian "Your the kid from the bar...."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 pm

The slaves and hostages were killed from the air strike when they all fled.

Gwazi quickly spoke to Julius once they fled. "The senates going to be at you big time for this one Julius... you just killed over a hundred innocent children and teenagers with that air strike..." Gwazi would be madder but he knew Julius didn't know and was only trying to save the three.

When Julius got mad at Ursula Greg quickly interferd. "It's not her fault! We were ambushed! We had no control over the situation!" Greg took an offensive stance at Julius as Ursula watched from behind and yelled "Greg calm down!" Gwazi also spoke at this point. "Greg you must control your emotions..."
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

"The senate can bite me" Julius glared at the angery one "SO tell me nooby, what would you do if you had to make the choice? Take down aggressive thugs or not? If you DON'T they will continue to kill innocent people and probly the people you just saved. If you do the airstrike like I did you stop further damage from happening. I am trying to do the best I can because I AM NOT TRYING TO START A WAR! I am trying to keep one from happening, and mercy to the merciless won't help me. You want to help us out? Why not board our ship and you tell me when we get their the differnce between a ship load of imperials and a small army of thugs is!" Julius was fuming, that happens when you argue after fighting, your tension is high and you and able to snap into anger and sadness quick as a blink and now he was sad. "Lets just get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

The senate caught word of the incident (because of the Synchronized Spys). The senate was in an uproar. What in the rules of life and liberty ever gave one man the right to decide the fate of hundreds? C-Omnius would of helped but Gwazi ignored him so he planned to ignore helping there situation. "He deserves to die!" says one side while the other says," He deserves a trial, he didn't mean to kill all of them" The only certain thing was that he was going to get punished and they thought he had too much power. 83% of the senate wanted him brought in immediately while 17% wanted to wait until he reported in. They asked the Chancellor if they should wait or bring him in. ((Julius lets start getting the Chancellor involved Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Savuel raised his hands to the mob of senators, a silence hushed over them for his word.

"The Commander would not purposefully kill the innocent without good reason, but no matter what the reason is! I will have him trialed on his actions and the price will be to step aside as commander of the elites for a matter of 5 years." The thought of mear suspention for the cirme drove the mob back to shouting "SILENCE! He is too great of an asset to our cause to let him go, if we do then we must think on who will pick him up? Out there are still imperials, now more hostile than ever, and if they had a man like Julius Metal in any command position let me say that it will be more than riots on the streets.... He knows our military well enough to take it down with a small fleet. Now please, Senators, he has done much for your people and mourns the death of his father. You will see justice for the actions taken, but do not hand the enemy your best cards. If we did that we might even kiss goodbye to the Jedi Order." The senators were not happy with the Chancellors reasoning but they believed him and allowed it. "I want Julius Metal found and taken to the Senate building, ASAP"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't get OUT!!" Kit said, shoulders stuck in the doorway of the shuttle.

Mak growled at him in wookie "go back and tilt your shoulders you big goat!"

"Fine!" Kit backed up and did what was Mak said would work... and it did

The wookie chuckled "score 1 for Mak"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but I can still beat you in a fist fight"

"NO YOU CAN-" the wookies growling was cut off by a punch in the face "Alright so maybe you could"

"Score 1 for me!" The Svivreni laughed

The two were brawlers for the most part, Kit only fought with his fists though and Mak used a pike made of mandolorian iron. Mak also had a bowcaster but seldomly used it. The two were one of a kind fighters but suffered the flaw of not being able to pilot a ship. As of now they were looking for the Republic army so to join their infantry division. With luck they found a republic capital ship, surrounded by Republic commando's or as they call them Elites.

"Hey you! Cloak wearin guy!" Kit shouted to an elite in a cloak talking to others without the cloak.

"Hu the 'ell are you?" the man said with a thick accent.

"A correllian, a drunkerd too probly" the wookie growled

"I am not drunk, I am 'ung over" The Elite said

"Alright, Alright, who are you?"

"I am Lietanuant Cantra of Julius Metals Elites. Hu are you then?"

"I am Kit Munram, and this is Mak, we are brawlers, and we are hoping to become part of the republic army."

"Hmmm, you two look pretty damn strong thats fu sure. Why not help with the elites here, we need some men for our landing party!"

"SURE!" the brawlers said in unicene.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Gwazi took over the talking from here. "Julius... I will help you with the senate as much as I can but I wish you will become more mindful of the innocent in the future..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 am

((Sorry for not being online today I took Aly to eat and to see that I'm just not that into you movie it was ok.))

C-Omnius stood up among the senators and said," For are we not all valuable to the Republic? DO we not give our all to the cause of justice? Do we not pay a price of Credits and blood for the Government and it's citizens? If one of us were too kill simply one citizen by accident we would be fired and possibly jailed or killed. But he a commander kills hundreds shale I remind you children too, gets off with merely 5 years removal and a slap on the wrists. For the only reason was to save a few lives by killing hundreds? Also the jedi is lead by a weak leader full of doubt of the senate and us the Synchronized World and our allies. He won't answer to any calls made by us. How is one to lead when he ignores simple meetings? I think we all agree that MORE action be taken before we all vote to end your reign as Chancellor, remember your position is an elective resting on OUR votes. IF we see that you are not capable to lead then we SHALL replace you." Roars went out as the C-Omnius chose his words with great care, one doesn't have to win the leaders just the people. He knew that of all. ((Julius this will begin Savuel's problems))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:18 am

"Omnious, why would anyone think of me as a bad leader, I am trying to think of what is best for the people and I always have. You should remember it was ME who put you in that senator seat in our senate, it was me who organized the people to rebel, it was me who initiated the strike the ended the empire, and it was me who has brought back republic. The trial for Julius will start once he gets here so steady yourselves."

Savuel knew that Julius would come, Julius was not that ignorant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Julius pulled his weaponry together as he returned to the Nirvana to get his shuttle off to the senate. He was not happy with his choice... he never was...

Is it always this hard to lead, to try and control something.....

"OYE! Juwls! Look here, your latest bodyguards." Cantra called, he hadn't looked but it was probly just another Elite... but it wasn't.

"I am Kit Munram" said the Svivreni of the pair "And this is Mak" the wookie pounded his chest.

"Well, this is new"

"They are well trained bodyguards and are strong a bulls!" Cantra exclaimed

"We will be protecting you as long as you need"

"Well I am heading to the Senate building now, can either of you pilot?" the two gave him scarred looks "geuss not... oh well, Cantra your coming too. JON! Yeah, you have the ship for now!" Jon gave him a nod and returned to his work.

They all loaded into a shuttle barger and went flying across the city. His two new body guards were aggressive for sure, wreckless, and strong... just fine then. The senate building approached and they landed. Julius just kept walking on, knowing his actions, the concequences, and his own feelings. he was led by guards to the senate chamber to begins trial. Aboard his hover craft were his guards, and the others.

"Julius Metal, you have killed many in the line of duty, they are all innocent and you had no reason to do what you did. How do you-"

"NO REASON! IT WAS EITHER THEM OR MORE!"

"You will be quiet!"

"NO! NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN A BATTLE BEFORE! NO ONE HERE HAS FIRED A BLASTER BEFORE! You senators think I am bad for killing just those people? Think on those I had ment to kill, they were blood thirsty gangsters going to kill with no meaning to it other than spite! If they had the chance they would probly kill every last one of you! AND THATS WHAY THEY ONE DAY MEAN TO DO!" This uproar from Julius was making the senators edgy and afraid.

"Quiet!" Savuel demanded "Julius you could have simply used the men you had an-"

"And risk their lives instead? I had about the half of their troopers Chancellor, 2 to 1 if you must know. The only reason we survived is because I had them make a barricade. Leaving that safety to fight would have been the end of my soldiers and those that I had killed. There is no way you could have looked at it that those citizens would have died."

"So what if you had succeeded at killing the thugs without the airstrike?"

"Well if the impossible had happened they would have survived."

"Why didn't you try to hold out and wait for back up? You had thousands at the Nirvana."

"Because the longer I waited they more people died and the quicker it would have been for these three here to have died."

"You risked all this for 3 people?"

"The grand master of the Jedi, one of my own and a stranger..."

"And why couldn't have you just grabbed them and left?"

"BECAUSE IF I DID THE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED! DON'T YOU LISTEN!!!"

"Are there any other questions from the senate?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:03 am

Gwazi, Greg and Ursula stood behind Julius getting slapped down by the Senate everytime he tried to prove a point. Gwazi stepped forward at this point and took over. "I am Grand Master of the Jedi Order! Although everyone would of wanted them to live! So would I we could not! Children had guns to their heads and slaves were being beaten, shocked and sexually abused by the thugs! If we made any kind of approach they would of died and we would all be dead to!" Then someone in the crowd yelled out "Wait a minute! Blame the kid not Julius! He could of just brought in his Jedis!" another one then added "Ya but Julius never even brought in his army! THEY WERE DRUNK under his influence! AND SO WAS HE! Blame them both!"

Gwazi then sent a message to Julius's head. "This ain't good..."

Ursula watched with a worried look. Both Julius and Gwazi risked their lives to save her and Greg and now they were about to suffer for it. But nothing she said would mean anything in this case. Greg felt the same way and started to clench his fist.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm

The C-Omnius stood up and said," You are wrong Mr. Metal I and 56 others have been in combat. We know that one must sacrifice ones teammates and troopers to save the citizens. DO not say that defeating them with your might not and airstrike is impossible because a few months ago gaining the force without being born with them was impossible but now it is not. You Savuel are an ELECTIVE we CAN remove you and YOU are not any better than the rest of us. We are all YOU have done nothing for the Republic other than accept what we proposed and the reason you excepted us is because we can keep your pathetic economy afloat. So it would be unwise for you to use that to your advantage. More than 83% of us would like more extreme action taken on his behalf. IF it were anyone else in charge they wouldn't have used such extreme measures to complete the goal at hand." Many and I mean many senators agreed and felt angry at what the Chancellor had said claiming all the glory of what has happened, he couldn't of chosen any worse words. Not to mention quite a few senators were being bribed. A human mind can never compare to a half human and half computer mind in an argument it's just..........not heard of. The Omnius Incarnate walked in behind Julius while the senators were arguing to the Chancellor and said," Your life is no more better than the smallest child. You may have to call Merkak to save yourself. But I don't think you know Merkak maybe you know his son. Merkak is close to the Evermind. Only the Evermind can save you now. I hope the chancellor won't be so aggressive or he'll loose his position. Oh and Gwazi you of all people should realize that what he has done is bad. If I remember the Jedi way is to go to the extent of giving ones life for ANYONE'S life. You'll lose your credibility as a good Jedi if you honestly support this. Julius has doomed himself by his own words. Now he is guilty to death, I mean he is guilty to the point of being put to death. His words say that he launched the airstrike on the civilians knowingly. If the C-Omnius were to say what I just said Julius here would be dead. C-Omnius has played his cards strategically your going to have to make a deal." He wasn't lying either if the Omnius Incarnate didn't answer to the C-Omnius in 20 minutes the senate would order his death. ((As far as the Star Wars books go the senate laws and way it works pretty much doom Julius already, I'd make a deal. Or Savuel could make a deal Julius you know what I mean he is also in danger. I have played my cards accordingly as to force you guys to admit guilty on all charges to make Julius look to the public like a terrorist))
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:25 pm

((I'm gone for a progect and Julius is a terrois and Gwazi left...lovely))

she had arrived at the scene where the mob was surrounding julius. She had noticed the mass murder and didn' know what to think. She had lost her chance to expose the Sycronized Worlds and was in a sour mood which didn't help her descision.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm

((It's already happened, he's now in the senate under trial I'm going to God mod your person saying your person arrived at the senate))
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:37 pm

((thanks))
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 pm

When she arrived she saw tons of people arguing with the chancellor and saw the Omnius Incarnate talking to Julius and Gwazi. She walked up to see if she could hear what was up.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Julius was losing, he knew, he knew it before he walked into the senate, he knew it just after he called the air strike.... but what was he going to do....

'What do you always do' Julius was going crazy, he had lost it now 'They are not your friends here, none of them are, look at them' Julius looked up at the senate, it seemed far different... the senators looked like puppets, Savuel as well, strings were connected to them... they led to Omnious who looked like a true villian 'But with every enemy comes an ally, your friends stand behind you... and none of them will abandon you.'

"I resign...." it illusion broke and his vision was restored

"Come again?" Savuel looked at Julius

"I resign my position as commander of the elites.... I am leaving your military, your navy, I am just going.... You can fight the coming storm on your own, I will take no part in it.... YOUR ALL PUPPETS! ALL OF YOU BRIDED! PAYED OFF! UNDER HIS CONTROL!" He pointed an armored finger as Omnious, it was clear to him now...

'leave' the voice said 'leave NOW!'

And he did, shuving anyone in his way to the ground. He did not want this any longer, he was done taking orders.... He reached the shuttle and he heard someone coming down the hall. He turned to see his body guards still keeping pace.

"Don't you see, I am not your commander anymore"

"We know you tried to do the right thing, no matter what they say we believed in you." Mak roared in agreement "where do you mean to go?"

"To the elites.... I want to know if they still follow me...."

"WAIT! 'OLD IT!" Cantra came puffing down the hall now "I.... am... coming... too"

"Theres a good sign then, come on in the shuttle before the guards come"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Sark had finished his drink and had been hovering outside the senate building in his ship. Sark had seen it all. Thankfully, nobody had seen him. Cloaking mechanisms were vital if you wanted to spy on people. Julius had resigned? A tough move, but was probably necessary in the situation. Sark got back in his ship and landed outside the building. He needed to speak with Gwazi. Sark stepped out of his ship and stopped. His head was killing him. TC broke the silence.
"Now you know why Selkath don't drink that often eh?"
"Oh shut up.." TC's words only drove the headache in deeper. Sark stumbled back into the ship and got a glass of water. He drank it. The water helped a little, so he could walk without falling over. Sark exited the ship and waited outside the senate building for Gwazi to come out.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Omnius Incarnate stuck a deacon on Julius's ship and when they left he got in one too and followed him. He was curious about this man.

In the senate the senators had quieted down. Now that there was no reason to fight they had to do something to insure rebellion was illegal. At that moment with a 456-3 vote the Elites force was dissolved and anyone in it were to get there last pay and be forced to separate, or be forced otherwise. Coalition head guards with Merkak Xen ran through the entrance of the Jedi Temple, he then ran to a room where tons of jedi Padawan were being trained by Ali. Merkak said," It seems that Julius and his friends are in trouble the Republic Security Forces are going over to the Elite's Barracks to separate all of the members. If any of them rebel against the Republic Guards they'll be shot and considered Enemys of the state. They have to see that fighting the WHOLE senate won't be good. They won't be able to hide anywhere other than this temple where there is Diplomatic Neutrality. (( I bet you were worrying I didn't leave you a place to escape this makes it so Gwazi can be in the same place as you. Also Julius's troops can receive further training.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 pm

She looked from the balcony and yelled, "Do you see what you've done...do you know ou've doomed the galaxy! The Synchronized Worlds are going to take the galaxy at a chokehold one day and you all started it!" Guards walked onto the balcony and began to drag her out. She kiked the wall and the door shut on the guard holding her. He let go and she began running dowwn the hall to Julius' ship. SHe yelled o him, " Your the only one that can help prevent the domination of the Synchronized Worlds...the oly thing that can hurt them is polotics and you have that!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

He heard her but would not stop for her, he was ripping himself from this... thing they called government. Julius had arrived with a crowd coming to him, all shouting the question.

"Did you resign from your post sir?"

"yes I did... It was my only option... and now the next step is to leave... Are you men still on my side?"

"Of course we are! We had nothing and now look at us! You turned imperials and farmers into the best of the best!"

"Too bad a senator doesn't see it through the eyes of the soldier.... Alright get on the Nirvana, we are leaving..." The Elites began boarding the ship when they arrived.

"Alright all of you, your division has been disbanded and dissolved! Pack up your things and go home" Said an officer.

"But don't you see, thats what we're doing. We are going home."

"You are not getting on that ship"

"Actually, he is getting on that ship, they all are getting on that ship" Julius said, using his jedi mind trick

"Alright then, he is getting on that ship.... all of them are" The officer said, overcome by the mind trick

"Go back to your commander and tell him the elites have left" he 'persuaded'

"Back to the commander, we are done here" he said, the others followed.

In what ever time it would have taken them to realize their men were tricked the Nirvana was gone in half the time, thats just how elites work. By now the ship was past orbit and readying for hyperspace.

"Where are we going now Julius, terrori-"

"We aren't terrorists.... we are who we say we are and when the time comes and the people of the republic call for a hero to save them from those cymek bastards... I choice not to be there..." Hate grew in his once blue eyes, he wanted all the Omnius units to die... he wanted to stand over the corpse of the senate and laugh.... he wanted chaos.... and this hate made his eyes turn red... just like his fathers. "We make for Alderann... I need to find something there..." And the ship left the system, and Julius left to this quarters to lie down and dream if he ever could again.

'Hate, Joy, Greed, Love.... it burns like every other passion in your body. Any sith would tell you this, but you can only walk the line of justice if you know how to control them all.' The voice was in his dreams now.

'Who are you' Julius called to it.

'I am the hammer of justice, the being with no alignment, I am good nor evil. I am the Judge.'

'What do you want with me'

'I want to use you'

Savuel stood and looked down at the officer bringing them news of the escape.

"You let him go?" Savuel asked

"All of them yes! They said they were going home and they got on the ship."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM!"

"They were comlying with our-" The guards dragged the weak minded man away, to be demoted probably.

The senate meetings ended and Savuel made his way to the Omnious incarnates chambers where he waited for him to arrive.

Last edited by Julius Metal on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 pm

The Omnius's Ship the Interrogator had a very advance cloaking device so he followed Julius's ship unnoticed. His force presence would also only be a disturbance which could be passed as the chaos of the Galaxy. When the senate found out through the air control towers that Julius had taken others with him the senate issued a Marshal Law to insure full control over the situation. All of the other planets were then set to the highest level of awareness. If he landed in any planet who had a senator in the senate he would be found. Only the Jedi Temple was safe.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Since the Omnius Incarnate wasn't there and the C-Omnius was busy the Omnius II decided to meet with savuel using the force and the Computer wireless adaptation he would try to do what the Omnius Incarnate would. He walked in and said," I'm sorry the Omnius Incarnate could not be here may I talk to you or would you rather talk to the Evermind or any of the other Cymek generals?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 pm

(OOC: lol even though my head hurts from reading all that I'm glad you guys were so active when I could not log on! The reason my head hurts is because I have some dislexia symptoms but can surprisingly still read well... I think I have it mild...)

Ursula packed up her things and followed Julius. She looked out the window... She wonderd what would become of Gwazi and Greg, they both risked their lives for her and now were both still in deep trouble... so was Julius but at least he could leave the planet... She was simpily filled with worry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg and Gwazi exited the Senate Temple finally. On their way out though the two had a small chat. "So... Greg how did you end up in that situation?" "I'm new to the Republic... Ursula and I bumped into the other and decide to hang out at the market... It was by pure chance the place was raided..." "I see... something tells me though you don't truly like being in the Republic..." "Not really... Even if I was obeying Julius..." "Why's that?" "As I grew up I always though of those Republic Units to be strong and cool but never something I wanted to be... sure I helped the rebels during the war... I wanted to see the Empire die but they weren't what I wanted to become..." "Then why did you join?" "It was the only way I could help fight for Justice..." "Ah... I see... What did you want to do though?" "I wanted... to be a Jedi... I've always dreamed of being one..." "I see... that makes sense... and I sense the force is strong with you..." "It is? But everyone led me to believe I had no force connection!" "Greg... You escaped Sith Assassins... You survived on the street helping rebels for years... When you first join the Republic you already were made a commander and you showed extreme skill protecting both yourself and Ursula in the raid... You have the potential to be a great Jedi..." "Thank you Gwazi... Does this mean I can join your temple?" "Why don't I offer you one better... Why don't you become my apprentice?" "Really! You mean it!? I'd love that!" "Good... You will go far Greg... now come... we must return to the Jedi Temple...

Gwazi exited the temple with Greg behind him to see Sark waiting outside. "Sark! What are you doing here!? I thought you were still drunk in that bar!" he said in a kidding voice.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 pm

"I want to speak with the evermind" something in his eye glinted "I have a deal I want to make with him."

"So this is what its like to be part of the republic" Kit said, standing at the door of Julius's captians chambers.

Other officer rooms we lined down the hallway, they were seperate from the soldiers barracks. mak stood next to him, leaning on his Mando Iron Pike.

"No, this is what its like to leave it." Mak growled

"I geuss the republic needs to think things over-"

"SHUT UP! I'm try'n to sleep in 'ere!" Cantra shouted from his own room, this made the two leave their post and head to the Rec room to lift weights.

They found an Elite lifting 200 Lb while another watched with amazement. Mak pushed them aside and Kit took the bar. Mak loaded on 200 lb MORE pounds and Kit began lifting with the same amount of effort as the simple human before him, who was now bewildered by Kit's strength.

"You two, could you fill us in on what usually goes on around this ship? We are new."

"Sure, alright so Julius is the ships captian and our Commander..." The soldier went on on their training, the lessons Cantra taught them on how to work the ships turrets, their duties as the best of the republic, and how Julius was even said to be a Jedi knight.

"Wait, a Jedi? Shouldn't he be in the temple withthe rest of them then?" Kit asked

"No no no, he is a different type of Jedi from what I have heard, like his father Noj Metal, a Grey Jedi... or at least thats what they called him but I also heard Noj knew Sith teachings as well as Jedi." The Soldier gave a shrug and patted Kit on the shoulder "So who are you guys?"

"I am Kitalic Munram, and this is Mak..." Kit explained his and Maks past as traveling brawlers and how they were considered some of the best in their league, he told them of his commitment to using only his knuckleblaster or his own knuckles as a weapon, and he told them how mak was to be a promising scholar till he beat down another wookie and choose to be a fighter instead.

"Wow.... brawlers.... we haven't been taught anything in melee so I only know how to street fight.... HEY! If we managed to get an opening in like the hangar you think you could give a few of the guys some lessons on fighting?"

"Uh sure" Kit couldn't refuse, he was stuck on the ship till it was shot down or he was dismissed.

"Alright! I am Kyle by the way!" said the soldier who was lifting 200 lb

"YEah, and I am Phil!" Said the other " Alright well we gotta go, out crate check shift is on! Thanks man!" And they ran off.

"Teaching people to fight.... we just went up a nautch" Mak growled

"You said it"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Sark was wrenched back from his thoughts when Gwazi spoke.
"Ha Ha. I see you still have a sense of humor. Lucky for me Selkath know when to stop. I left once I realised all of you had gone and the commotion outside had subsided. Then I parked my ship outside the senate window and saw the whole Juluis affair."
Sark took notice of Greg looking at him. Sark turned to Gwazi.

"Who's your friend? He isn't going to try and eat me is he? I still have memories about the first time I met Zane."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am

The omnius II said," Alright Savuel you shall meet the Evermind." He got out a comlink and said," Savuel wishes to see the Evermind. I know it isn't conventional to bring him to this disgraceful place but he wants to make a deal." There was a pause at the other line and then they said that he would meet him at the Synchronized World Embassy a block away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: