SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Morning After - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"You stupid idiot! You shoudn't ave goon and blown up yur ship! Yuu shoud ave left it to floot away, now republic come and take yuu a way." Bronns accent was thicker than Julius remembered but it didn't matter. The Gungan was the ships guard captian.

"Well thats where you come in Bronn, you fly Julius out of here and Julius lives! You wouldn't let them take away a friend, I thought thats what your Red Stars were about int he old days?"

"That was when Empire rule, now republic is better to us, we let them take you and we hero's"

"No, the cymeks are hero's. you will not be mentioned and then you will even be replaced by the cymeks."

"What man coud replace us?"

"no man of course, but machine maybe"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

((Sorry for the 3 week leave lol I was dumped))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm

(OOC: Ouch, sorry to hear that)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm

(OOC: Welcome back Ali but please don't post in a roleplay forum in action, not to try and be a dick but its distracting and removes writers from the story. If you have returned from a long absense just post in the news or something. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Tara just sat there contemplating. Contemplating about who was the one betraying her. The Republic convicting her commander or her comander tugging her along the Galaxy's polotics. A commander stopped walking a few inches near Tara to check his com-unit. Tara got up and asked him, "Wo do you think did the wrongdoing...The Senate or Julius?"

((I guess julius would control the commander))
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:39 pm

"Both, The senate should have taken a different his actions a different way than they had and he could have thought of a different method to have saved the people and not kill them... but you have to think of the lesser of two evils. One is being taken over by a group of evil machines and the other is leading a fight against the machines... I choose to fight rather than be used." The commanding officer said and continued with his work

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Julius! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hand you over to the republic?"

"Because Keys, I need your help"

"You want my ship and will leave me on one of these planets to tell the senate it was either that or get killed! Sound familiar! You put yourself in this shit, you killed innocent people-"

"And not so innocent people!-"

"You blew up your own ship-"

"There were droids on board-"

"Everyship needs an astromech-"

"Spiderdroids! Not my own! They were there spying on us, there was probly a cymek on board as well! I am not going to be killed before I can start my battle to free the senate and its republic fromt he grip of the Syncronized worlds! All machines were made by man! Everything must flaw from that! This evermind thing can be taken down like any other robot, droid, cyborg, or cymek out there. And once we do, the rest will fall like domino's..."

"Than what are you waiting for! Kill it! Swat it like the fly you call it! Show us that it can be done! IF YOU SAY IT CAN BE DONE THAN HOW!"

"I do not know, if must show us its flaws first. It will and when it does I will send the gel into a thousand differnet hells."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 pm

The Omnius Incarnate realized they found out he was there. He stood up and exited the storage room. He simply stood out in the hallway leaning against the door. He wondered how long it would take for anyone to realize he wasn't a part of the crew. He made a bet with the Evermind through wireless communication (which can't be hacked it's too complicated)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:50 pm

(Ali your several posts late, the crew of the Nirvana has evacuated and left, also they destroyed the ship and everything else on board not part of the crew. Julius had become Aware of the spying spider droids and your person so he fled, now aboard a republic army vessal known as The Arbiter.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 pm

((How do you know I wasn't on the Arbiter?))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

(OOC: I know I haven't posted in a while, but I need Ali to do something. Other than that, Will shall follow the Arbiter.)

Will smiled at himself. Ulysies had succesfully intercepted the call from Gwazi and they were currently on thier way to Alderann. He stood up.
"Well, I'm going to check on our patient."
Ulysies turned around.
"Why? He's asleep."
"I know that, but I have nothing else to do."
Will left the bridge and entered the sick bay. Whoever this mystery man was, he would tell them once he woke.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm

((Who's the guy?))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm

(OOC: Ali. Remember when Will rescued him from bleeding to death in his jedi temple room? They patched him up and Ali is currently sleeping. You can wake him up any time you like.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Ali woke up with a pain in his head. It felt like tons of needles were tightly packed in his head and trying to get out. He sat up but then quickly laid back down. He put his hand on his head and then noticed there were others in the room with him. He said," Is there anyone here who has anything for headaches?" He really needed one.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 pm

(OOC: There are no others in the room. Just Will)

Will jumped slightly when the man spoke.
"Headache Pills? Oh yea, they're just in the cupboard. Let me get'cha one."
Will retrieved the pills and gave the man one.
"So. My crew and I have been wondering. Who are you, what faction are you from, and what reason do you have to stop me from throwing you off my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Ali spoke with quite strength," I am Ali Xen a Master at the former Jedi Temple. I am the son of Merkak Xen who is now trying to bankrupt the Synchronized World by withdrawing a VERY LARGE amount of credits from them. We won't be able to destroy them because of there constant income in the trillions but maybe we can make it so they have to drop there Political agenda. Also you wouldn't get far trying to throw me off." He had a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Will chuckled.
"Fair enough. Just wanted to know if you're with the empire or not. Clearly you aren't, so that makes all of our lives easier. Now just exactly where is this organization, and how are we going to carry out your plan? Cause I can't follow rebel ships all day."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 am

(I know your people aren't on the Arbiter because you want to spy on Julius and not the loyal Republic navy, or at least some are loyal after the stunt you pulled after the death star.)

"Fine, We will help you. They sent most of the republics strength into court you know. Some of the smugglers could hide their actions, like myself, and stay in the Navy. The ones that couldn't or didn't usually fled with the naval ships that used to be theirs. There is a fleet of them roaming the Trax sector."

"Why there?"

"No real reason."

"But why stay? They might get-"

"Julius we have been waiting for a real leader to show up, the republic has been making the navy patrol vacant sectors whiel they have the coalitions and the sychronized worlds guard the important places. I am already hearing that they replaced a fleet over the hutt sector."

"But the clans have that sector?!"

"And didn't take being taken their territory well. Most of the Hutt fleets have been doing raids on the Cymek fleets and failing. Julius waiting for an opening on the Evermind will not happen soon, your going to need to force them down and you'll need us all."

"So your saying that the the republics navy is willing to fight for the Hell Angels?"

"And the armys, all of us were either waiting for either you or the jedi to take a stand at the rise of the Cymes but you were off on Rhen Var when things got bad and the Jedi had their backs to the situation..."

"Well now you have us both, Gwazi's jedi had fougth the senate but are nearly obliterated, few survived and they are hidden elsewere."

"Then the Navy is in your hands, we will be meeting with the rest of your fleet shortly." He felt a vibe int eh force Ali, he survived.

Julius wasn't the greatest jedi, he had no true master and learned most of what he knew from his fathers force ghost which only came to him when it chose to. He had the skills of a strong knight but not yet a master, he was of course a grey jedi like his father learning sith powers and jedi powers.

Julius left the deck for Cpt. Keys as they left to find the fleet in the Trax Sector. He entered his new cabin and sat on the bed, the rest of his friends would be entering their cabins too by now. He found his mind trailing off to Eli, she was... well.. HOT! He kept thinking of her and how they- SCREAMING! HIS HEAD WAS SCREAMING! His vision blurred and darkened till his blacked out on his bed.

"Your the son of the prophet are you not?" Julius was alone, naked, in a dark place, but there was a voice "Are you!"

"Yes, I am Julius Metal, son of Noj Metal the Prophet. And who are you!" he needed to stand bold, seeing as his manhood swung beneath him.

"We are the Black Lords" the voice sounded like an echo

"We? there isn't one of you?"

"No, we come to you with a gift, and more could come if you do as we ask" He could hear 2 similar voices behidn the first.

"What gift-" his every nerve was in pain, his body was screaming, and yet he could not.

He felt his body ripping itself apart, his mind was going to burst and then it stopped. He didn't reemmber falling to his knee's but thats where he was, he stood and fell again.

"Your gift is dormant inside of you, it will hatch with time"

"THAT WAS NO GIFT! THAT WAS TORTURE! WHY WOULD I O WHAT YOU ASK FOR THAT!"

"You may not want more if it hurt, we will let you see this gift once it has woken in you and once it has we will come again------" The voices echoed out as Julius came back to the real world, Eli was over him holding his head in her arms.

Davos, Kit and Mak were there as well, Brunn and Keys too. They were looking at him with concern, as if he were mortally wounded.

"What happened?" Julius said breaking the silence

"We heard you screaming from our cabins, you would go on and off for the last few hours."

"Hours! I was out that long...." he remembered the voices... the Black Lords... who were they... "I need to sleep, could you help me up Mak" the wookie helped him up and he sat on the bed, the group began to the leave the room till it was Eli and Julius that were left. "It was another voice..."

"There are more of these voices?"

"There were 3 men this time... the called themselves the Black Lords... they did something to me... gave em a 'gift', but it hurt like the seven hells... I hadn't felt anything so bad in my life... I wanted to die.." Eli kissed him on the cheek then "what was that for?"

"You need to rest, don't die on us when your just now a rising star"she blushed and left him there flushed and star struck.

So he slept, he dreamed of his father playing with him when he was young, he remembered his mother with them. Noj was throwing him in the air, and then the tossed him up but didn't catch him, it was Ray, his ugly face smirked at him and then threw him away. He was older then and landed on his feet with a rifle shoting storm troopers, each fell down and turned to ashes, but they kept coming and coming.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 pm

(OOC: I read all the post but I'm a little lost on whats going on. Can anyone explain?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

((Nothing much most of us seem to be in the same place as before were more of just talking making this more interesting.))

The Omnius Incarnate had rushed to Ix the Capital planet of the Synchronized World. The Evermind had Ordered a grand meeting with the 20,000 Omniuses and if the Omnius Incarnate missed it would only show how different he was from the Evermind and if the Evermind found out that the Omnius Incarnate was against him and wasn't the same as the Evermind he would be killed. No one could undermind the Evermind. The meeting started and several Bloodguard Coalition members were tense sitting with the Omniuses. The two lone Cymek generals Erasmus and Armageddon were not friendly.

A man named Jason Gregor Litch with the credits from a court settlement with his father Omnius Incarnate ((Yes the Omniuses can have children)) founded the COMPASS corporation or the "Coalition of Organized Medical and Pharmaceutical Aid and Security Services" At the age of 19 he has a built up Net worth of 989 Trillion credits. He called a man named Julius Metal.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

(OOC: I'm not going to be responding then unless somone actually speaks to one of my characters because now their isn't much to do)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 pm

(OOC: Where are they?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:36 pm

(OOC: Ursula and Trent are in the same room as Julius while Gwazi and Greg are approaching Julius's ship to help but all four go ignored)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am

(Well really everything is about over, things have been set in motion and people have picked their sides. THe war won't begin but fighting will start.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

((Ya so shouldn't this forum be closed and locked then?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: