SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Morning After - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 pm

"Your arguement is compelling, I would enjoy restoring the empire back to its former glory. But if I have your help you will not let that happen, your too much of a man for the people Julius, the underdogs, the people like you. Why would I need a small ship of Commando's, I have a large fleet of commando's!"

"So you claim, the only commando's I see are Tom and Slyde there" Julius pointed out the dark troopers "Yes, I remember your own sons. I remember there 'games' they 'played' on me." The two troopers looked at each other "Well I have my own games to paly with the republic, if you and your 'commando's' don't want in them then thats fine. But the next time I see you, I won't be on such friendly terms." The Commander scowled at Julius before the holo was cut.

"So how do you know him?" Eli asked him once the communication broke.

"My mother had married several men to help support us, I scared most of them off, and one of them was him. His sons Tom and Slyde would chase me around the city with sticks playing rebel and empire, I was always the rebel. I ended up finding ways to split them up and take them down one on one-" He notion on telling her his plan was fine but then something else told him not to, someone was listening "I feel a disturbance in the force"

"What is it?" Kit asked

"Someone is listening.... they are on board..."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

(OOC: Wait, I'm cofused... Julius... what did that post just mean?)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 am

(I was going to talk to Eli about my plan on how to handle this new threat when I sensed Ali's villian on board spreading his spiders web. And this means I plan to find him.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 am

((lol not to be rude but he's been on your ship for in real time 2 weeks now.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 pm

((Can someone catch me up?))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm

(OOC: I would, but I don't know whats going on with Julius)

Will was about to try to shoot Merkrak, when Reggie notified him that a man had been attacked and was bleeding in his room. Will ordered the rest of his crew out the hole they came in, and everyone got into the ship. Within a few minutes, the ship was hovering outside of Ali's window. Will opened the door and surveyed the room. No troopers. Good. After all, who would guard a "dead" man? Will took out his glass cutter and powered it up.
"Lets see if this thing is works as well as I paid for..."
Within a few seconds there was a circular hole in the glass.
"2 seconds. This thing needs a new battery."
Will rappeled into the room and hoisted Ali into the ship. They rested him on the sick bay and Ulysies started treatment. It took only 30 minutes.
Will approached Ulysies.
"Well? Will he live?"
"Yes. He may have trouble breathing, and possible eating, but he will live."

(OOC: I tried my best to not godmod there.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 am

((I forgot who William Blart is but good RPGing))

As the time went by the Synchronized World's announced that they were experiencing terrorist attacks from the Jedi Temple and that many Senate Guards were killed. It made the public very angry.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 am

(OOC: It's Fish Head!)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:17 pm

As the Government went chaotic about what was happening many Men like James Hangar a General in the Army of the Coalition stood firm and said," They are nothing other than the ones in the way." He ordered his hover tanks and vehicles to attack the temple. It was now getting bad. As now 1.2 Million troops were being dropped down to the fight 30 every drop ship. A young Man by the name of Starch ran across the field and was hammered by a shell fired by the tank. It practically vaporized him.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm

(OOC: Ha ha Gwazi. You know you technically can't call me that anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 pm

(I am setting up my alignment in the galaxy)

"I want men searching the ship for anything out of the ordinary, I want scans of the ENTIRE ship. I want any man, woman, child, and droid on board accounted for. Search air ducts, search engines rooms, storage, freezer, EVEN THE DAMN ENGINE COOLENT IF YOU HAVE TO! SOMEONE ON THIS SHIP IS SPYING ON US, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO NOW!" The commands were simple really, but Julius was getting angery, feeling them now was almost an instult to his force connection "Bring up the stowaway"

"Yessir" and they brought up the boy who had been on board.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Julius said standing over them, a cold look he got from his father staring buried itself into him.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Ursula stood behind the boy hiding in the ship... She grinned as this stowaway got what he deserved.

Trent was shaking and shivering... he was full with fear... This man... he can't be part of the Republic... he's to terryfing... to intimidating... to scary and mean to be one...

Ursula started to relise Trent wasn't paralized by Julius... just debating in his mind. She looked up at Julius to see the look he gave the stowaway. Julius had a simallar face General Cody used when he was angry enough to kill his men... which ushually followed it... She feared for the worst.

Trent finally spoke. "I... I was looking... for supplies... me and my friends are poor... because of the empire... we have sturggled to survive because of them..." Many Republic soldiers started to get annoyed that this boy would plan their past. Some of these men were the ones directly responsable, all regreted their past but still hated those who live among the poor and blame the Empire for their misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 pm

"You know I have Ex-Stormtroopers on this ship, right? I have people aboard this ship that enjoy the fact they strike justice into the corrupt galaxy. Thieves on your level usually stay there and we won't touch them, but coming on my ship.... that just won't work." Julius grabbed the boy by the scruff of his neck "Let me tell you what has happened on my ship so far. Can we bring up the scanning of the ship please, right on this big screen here. Look at that, loooook at that." Blueprints of the ship were ont he screen, a radar line passing over them to reveal any being, unit, and craft aboard "Now I have so far had 3 people sneak on my ship in the last week, your one, the other is a professional assasin, and the last one is one of my enemies. Now a petty thief shouldn't be in the ranks of these kind of people soooo, it means I need better commando's" a laugh spread around at the thought "Or your not who you say you are...... or there is that small, small, small chance that you have the greatest luck in the galaxy being a thief and got in by the hair on you head"

Eli and Kit walked up and looked at the screen watching the scanner do its work. The line passed over something in the ducts, then a few more in the ducts, the line repeated the scan of the ship and still there was something the air ducts.

"Can we focus the scanning to the airducts, there is an army of something in them" Kit asked.

The duct grid was placed on the sceen and the scanner line passed over it, droids, hundereds of droids.

"Julius! We found em... alot of them!"

"Did you see them when we were in the ducts Eli?"

"No, but we were running pretty fast..." she blushed when some Commando's gave them some looks "They must have been hiding somewhere."

"What is connected to the ducts that has the capacity for droids."

"Well what kind of droids are they?"

"They have to be spider droids or mouse droids. There are too many for any kind of hovering droids and too light to be an astromech or protcal droid."

"I want plan Exodice ready for action"

"Whats plan-"

"I will tell you later"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Tara had been ediating since an hour ago where she was travelling through the Star Destroyer slowly. When ahe entered the bridge she saw a screen with a cloud of droids climbing through the duct. Julius said e had a plan which had to be good because of the large, quickly moving swarm.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Ursula loaded her rifle getting ready for combat.

Trent struggled a little in Julius's grip and then spoke "Their! Their is such thing as the force you know!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg and Gwazi were in a bad situation. They looked at each other.

(OOC: I'm going to have to continue this part on... sorry...)

Many Jedi died... the senate had left. Gwazi then turned to face Greg.
"Greg... The Jedi are once again in danger..." Gwazi looked around out of every 20 Jedi he saw 19 were dead. Their was only a handful left.

(OOC: You can choose if Ali has survived or not)

The Jedi surronded Gwazi for orders. "All survivours! I must take my leave! Pressing members involving the republic is at foot! Me and Greg must leave! I leave the highest ranking council member incharge of finding us a refuuge Jedi Camp but remember it must be far away!" With that Gwazi and Greg left.

(OOC: If Ali is alive the highest ranking Jedi is him. If not I give him permission to made a Jedi Character to be the leader... maybe even send back alex... hmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"I know there is, how do you think I got this" Julius flahsed his saber infront of the stowaways face "My father was the war hero Noj Metal, commanded the grey jedi till he left them going into exile after a bloody victory. Came back and slew the sith mistress." Julius saw the ship was finally coming out of hyperspace.

(I fastent he hyperspace for this one so I can do what is neccesary for the next part of my writing)

Alderanns space was filled with still peices of metal and debris from the battle, Julius started looked around with careful eyes guided by the force for what he was looking for. Then he saw it.

"Hold him" he shuved the theif to a commando and exited the bridge into the hangar and put on one of the Commando Space Suits.

Julius flew out for the ship and towards the treasure he seeked. He carefully guided past dangerous debris till it was right infront of him, a long metal pole. Julius grabbed it and returned to the ship, exited the suit int he hangar the others had come to see what he desperatly had to get.

"You got a pole.... your ran out into space for a pole!" Kit exclaimed

"Its not a pole, its a staff. And not just any" Julius ignited the snow white saber of the staff "It was my fathers"

"So you got a staff, whats it supposed to mean?"

"It is the same staff that killed the mistress of the empire, if it helped fight the empire once I will use it again. And besides I believe this is not the only-" Julius's index finger stumbles on a pad and the saber changed from that of a sword to an Axe "Oh now thats what I am talking about!"

"THIS MAKES NO SENSE!" Kit yelled "Why does it matter that you get a staff?!"

"It has sentamental value to me. And it survived the deathstar exploding, that means something right?"

"I don't care anymore, lets keep moving before the Liars find us"

"Thats the other thing, Plan Exodice is where we abandon and blow up the ship and take a new one... which is here! Execute Exodice!" Julius said the last part over his Com link.

This started almost a panic of the soldiers gathering what they could and leaving on dropships and fighters. Julius had packed all he needed and couldn't replace and put it on the Arc LAAT "Snow Storm" and for his friends to get onboard before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Ursula was already armed and ready, the went with the rest of the men as trent just kneeled down holding his throught.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:18 pm

(OOC: Ali is alive. Will and his crew saw to that.)

Inside Will's ship, Ulyises and Will were arguing over what to do with Ali.
"So you treated him. Good for you. Now what? Is he an imperial or anybody else?"
"We don't know that, but judging by the fact that he has an office in the jedi temple, I'd say he's on our side."
"I don't care if he's jedi or not, he could be a spy!"
"Spy?! I didn't find any mike on him, no recording device whatsoever. I'd say he's with us!"
Will leaned against a wall.
"Fine. We keep him. But if he trys to harm anything aboard my ship, OUT THE DOOR HE GOES!"
"Fine with me."
"Good"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Tara followed Julius to the LAAT where she quickly said, "I have to get something from my room!" SHe quickly darted down the halls were she reached into a drawer and took out a really, really old book. She darted back to the hangar but was stopped by a small explosion that slammed her against the wall and a spider-bot crawled down the wall and began to put a spray on her face. She snapped to consciousness and pushed the spider from her face. The book was on the ground opened where Tara had begun to slip through the pages. She pulled out a blue card that began to make thee spiders flee. It was a damaged electircal scanner that put out an inpulse that agiated robots. If intensified it could destroy robots. Tara picked up the book and began to run back down the hall. She got to the door leading to the hangar and locked it behind her by taking out the locks microchip and darted to the ship. She stuck everything into her book and boarded the LAAT.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Julius grabbed Trent by his shirt and pulled him to the wall next to him

"I am not done with you, Pilot! Get moving" Julius activated his com link to the other ships "All pilots evacuate ship" He switched the frequency to what could probly be an EMP and Thermo-Warhead "Code 507259-20"

"I am geussing the bomb is activated?" The side doors closed and latched

"20 minutes and you'll see for yourself" The LAAT exited the hangar as well as the the other ships "There is a Venator-class Stardestroyer out at that moon, making patrols for the Republic, they know me and I know them. They trust me more than the Republic and have little crew, they are a good ship but have no attack fleet on board due to the lack of crew. I can make a deal with them to they can stay onboard and continue working as the crew while we take up the attack fleet and landing force."

"So they will give up command of the ship to you, a terrorist to the republic?"

"Like I said they are a friend to me and if I tell them what happened then they will understand... and so will the rest of the officers of the republics military."

"Wait wait wait!" Eli broke it "Your going to the army and the navy of the republic to convince them to join us?"

"They are going to be replaced by machines and they know the meaning of sacrifice!"

"Your not going to get all of them"

"I don't need them, I need good fleet... but I also need a base of operations..."

"Any planet is too risky, we would have to find an asteroid or an uncharted system"

"Or empty space, I plan to build a station in empty space past the Hutt Space Sector"

"So a fleet and a base... thats what you want..."

"and one more thing"

"A war"

"No, and apprentice"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Ursula stood tall and spun around to face Julius when he said he needed an apprentice. "An apprentice!? With all do respect sir the Jedi were just eliminated! What makes you think it's possible to find an apprentice!?"

Then all the sudden a comn went in and never asked Julius to patch it through or not since it was being sent by to high power to be ignored. "Julius! It's me! Gwazi! I hear your in a situation and I'm wondering if me and my apprentice can be of assisstance!?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"I hear your in a situation as well" Julius replied over the comlink "meet me at Alderann, I will pick you up" the ships made it within a few miles of the moon when from the behind them The Nirvana shuddered with a power surge and then seconds later erupted in ball of fire.

To see it was a flash back of the past battle. They soon came across the ship The Arbiter and Julius's ship was demanded to board.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 pm

(OOC: ARGH! ALDERAAN IS DEAD!)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 pm

(There is a system named Alderann! Just quit your bitching about the whole alderann being destroyed, no one cares if it is or isn't there, its not part of our roleplaying. You were the first person to sit there and say it was still there!)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:32 am

(OOC: sorry... I didn't know their was a Alderaan system and the planet was only mentioned to still be alive so the death star could kill it, which it did... next time you bring up alderaan remember to mention in a OOC comment it's the system)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: