SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mini Lazy Sith!

Go down 
+7
Caredetru Tykuper
Tahrr Vaulkin
Ali Xen
Tara Rexanel
Nyon Dralor
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Gwazi Magnum
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

wow . what insight you have you know me so well . NOT. I say kids all the time because When you love people and have the desire to make a profound, impact upon the world, then will you have accomplished the meaning to live. Ali Xen When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 pm

affraid THAT MADE NO SENSE! GIVE HIM A REAL EXPLANATION!
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:45 am

When I was a child there were sane people, of which I and everyone I was allowed to meet were a part, insane people who remained in institutions (insane asylums) so that they didn't do anything that others might object to, and a nebulous category of people who spent time in "mental hospitals" but were allowed to visit their relatives for short periods at home.

No one explained how that last category worked or why only the odd person we knew was in that group.

Almost everyone I knew was "sane." We carried on our lives as if everyone was sane. We pretended that the "others" didn't exist, except when they came to visit.

The discrepancy in my mind arose when I could understand the insane people who came to visit better than I could the supposedly sane people I knew. The fact that no one subsequently found the need to have me locked up is my sole concrete evidence that I belong in the world of the sane.

What and who can we deem truly sane any more? I don't mean to seem ungrateful for my freedom. I am less than grateful for the freedom of many people I have had the misfortune to meet, as well as many I have only had the pleasure of seeing in action from a distance

Every now and then, being me takes its toll on my soul. Sure, my trademarked brand of baffling, irreverent rambling is what I like to do here, but I occasionally need to open my self up to new avenues of creativity to keep the game interesting. Experimenting with new styles once every few eons prevents the hundreds of suicidal thoughts I face every day from becoming sweet reality.

.I often back up all my statement up with intelligent and convincing arguments that usually involve misspelling the words Despite that, today I have chosen to make a bold move and venture off into a less humor oriented territory in order to express my powerful dramatic side. I have written a story which is serious and filled with deep meaning and meaningful depth. It deals with issues close to my heart, as well as issues situated in both my lungs and kidneys. My hope is that the story will provide you with cherished memories, and will be something that affects you in a way that a normal post can't..

Ps Why do I say kids all the time because its fun like this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgKE41cG9E
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Oh my, my you never answer a strait forward question. You seem to overextend yourself when it comes to communication. I am working at this time at the pregnancy care center in town and think," How can one leave a women to take care of a baby by herself?" I never seem to come across an answer. Still I read your post about 3 times and still don't seem to see where your answering my answer. Now I'm sorry It could just be that I'm missing the point so please tell me, but it seems to me your just either avoiding the question or simply talking a lot to simply hope one forgets what they asked and move on to another. Also I would like to say I have found a mission, when I went with my preacher to Russia I didn't know the language. But when you see it you would be surprised. It's not the fact that there isn't money it's that the people see to few of it. The orphanages there are abusive, very abusive. I also haven't see you post anything into our RPs so as thus think your simply here to defend your title. Most people now a days have a mission now. This isn't the 1950s or 60s or 70s or 80s hell it isn't even the 90s it's 2000s People are forced to take positions and enforce them. Please I only wish to have a straight forward answer. Just one, no overly expressed lesson on life just an answer or maybe just a usual casual talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Well child it is noble of you to help at the pregnancy care center, is it one of the ones that eliminate the little problem or is it one the great Elohay will save the Harlet. And yes I did answer your question I said "Why do I say kids all the time because its fun” its like when a artist draws, and smart people who think they know better tell the world what the drawing means. But when you ask the artist what the meaning of the drawing, the artist says " it is a drawing, I did it for fun."

The longer I live in is world, the more I realize the impact of having fun in life. Fun, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the fun we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our having fun in the world. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL57Q_6HnHg
ooc , this one is a little warp . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvlF5tJbfzg&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojq6c-a-xX0&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mini Lazy Sith!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3