SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mini Lazy Sith!

Go down 
+7
Caredetru Tykuper
Tahrr Vaulkin
Ali Xen
Tara Rexanel
Nyon Dralor
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Gwazi Magnum
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm not thinking small I'm thinking a revolution of Combine
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

I am slightly torn, on one side I agree with Merkak, but on the other, I can respect Duvnars reservations.The only real difficulties would be with those who have been banned being able to participate, other than that, I would like to see a more detailed plan of attack before I give my full support
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm

I have already contacted 15 Government leaders, but because of this news of a bounty I have to keep communication within combine a minimum. I know who might of sent it but I know not who ordered it.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 am

After last nights E-Battle with Heir Uber Mod, I am more than convinced! Viva La Revolution!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 am

So I see the senate is now in action. But how will this bounty delay you?
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:52 pm

It has almost stalled it. I have been ordered not to talk to anyone on COmbine unless ordered to. Unless eather the threat is gone or for another reason so my talks have been done with.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:48 pm

This SEnate is a good idea. But where would you meet? Were eould you congregate...this is puzziling.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:51 pm

I have no Idea maybe create something like this but only for Faction leaders, And the choosen few.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm

What exactly did Julro do to deserve this much hate? Seriously, why is she so horrible in everyone's eyes?
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 am

Because she acts like she's in that baby show lazy town.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:27 am

*growls evily* lazy town....... *more growling* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 am

Duvnar I agree with you about Wilhelm but your rping did piss a lot of people including me off. But Julro does deserve to be digested over several milleniums in the great belly of a Sarlac.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:49 am

So just because she wanted to base her caracter on a character from a show that she must like, that makes her really this low in everyone's eyes? If she was really a bad role player, then I would deem the hate acceptable. But just for something as trivial as creating a character based on a show, it is not right. She can do whatever the hell she wants with her character, as long as it doesn't violate any rules(which it didn't). WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:52 am

To be honest I think their saying she makes the ENVIROMENT Lazy Town. Not her character.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:54 am

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:00 am

WE LIVE IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!! NOT SOME BABY SHOW LOCATION!!!! THAT SORT Of THING RUINS THE STORY LINES AND GOES WAY PAST THE POINT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 am

Exactly! We can't have little five year olds who aren't mature enough for the site!

Oh and what you said about me pissing everyone off, I was a bad rolplayer then, I've goten better now.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi all. we are going to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

*Throws up everywhere.*OMG SHE'S BACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm

YOU ARE FUCKING WITH ME! NO NO NO!!! I DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!! AS AN ADMINISTRATOR I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU GOD MODE IN THIS THAT YOU GET BANNED FROM HERE FOR LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Kinda funny how both of the God Modders that were banned in September and October joined this week huh?

Both Kaydan and Julro.

Now it's been a long time since then and I am willing to give them both a second chance. A fresh Clean start. If they fail to obey the rule we will NOT I repeat NOT bann them.

We will assign them to a Roleplay Teacher and have them take lessons on this site before re-joining the RPG's but this training will only happen if they fail to obey the rules.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:09 am

a God Modder I am not a God Modder. again child I do not god mode I am a person who love One-upmanship . One-upmanship is the systematic and conscious practice of making one's associates feel inferior and thereby gaining the status of being "one-up" on them. so I will not be god moding here.

so have fun kids. sunny
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:22 am

Too bad I'm the dominant sith on this site.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:45 am

I'm sure you will no longer god mod, but here is a fair warning.

When you got banned it was for destroying entire villages easily and player created NPCs.

Now killing others NPC's without permission is not aloud but you do have more range for destruction though, just not completely extreme.

But you may see Jedi's (Yes alot of us have become Jedi's here) doing alot of this stuff but that is natural Jedi Powers, other than that non-Jedis won't be AS destructive but still are. Other than that the only truly Destructive thing are Main Character NPC Imperials and the Death Star (Neither anyone is allowed to kill yet)

If you want to be a Jedi you will need a Master and a couple of RPG's to train. The longer and better the training the stronger you become but don't overdue the training quality and remember it can only last so long. That and if you don't get trained you will be considerd force-sensitve, you may know a little but no enough to fight an armada on your own. People without forcepowers could still kill you easily anyways regardless of you being a Jedi or not however so don't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 am

Julro you say kids all the time, may I ask how old you are? Also anything that involves taking control of any character other than your own or making your character nearly invulnerable is god modding (which I have never had the pleasure of seeing you RP so I wouldn't know of your works) But considering what people say your either, One a God Modder or two you just plainly aren't really good at making friends or just easily make people mad. Either way it is something you may need to change. Like you said and I quote," No one likes to admit they're wrong" unquote. I do though see something in the way you post that is different then what others are like. Id add either a couple of years on what I'm guessing is the standard age of RPers on this site or add years to your RPing career. By the way you put things, your too sophisticated for RPing. Role Playing is for those that can Role play with anyone no matter the experience. You seem to be the type that only uses small talk for flirting. Now I'm not slamming you, I'm just saying that You seem to be full of yourself. Overly self confident I think is the proper way of putting it. Almost how some English teachers seem to feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mini Lazy Sith!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next