SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mini Lazy Sith!

Go down 
+7
Caredetru Tykuper
Tahrr Vaulkin
Ali Xen
Tara Rexanel
Nyon Dralor
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Gwazi Magnum
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Mini Lazy Sith! Empty
PostSubject: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 am

This is going to that 15 year old Pink haired sith who even got banned from the real combine for poisoin an entire city and themeing herself on Lazy Town! The One and only....

JULRO MAPIT!

Did I forget to Mention Noj Metal put a bounty on her? It may be worth your time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Jedi Padawan
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:11 pm

My private military force is licking our lips at going after her...
I don't care if the bounty is small, we will get her!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

I will seriously pay someone 200,000 creds to arrest and execute her. She gives me the creeps! affraid
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Actually, she just got a parent. Joni Yuma said that if she is willing to learn then she would teach Julro to be more eloquent for her actions. If that dosn't go well then I'll help Kaz get a warrent for her imediate incarceration and execution. cherry
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 pm

I am here to set this to rest, not that I care about here but, The order to arrest and execute a sith is downright wrong and putting a bounty is retarted it is directly targeting the Galactic Empire which since I was in it know that sith are higher in command that warlord they outrank any ordinary officer in the Galactic Empire. They would hunt down and destroy anyone who dare test there power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 pm

ROFLMFAO

You don't get it do you!? She's not really a sith! That was a joke we made! She hates the Imperials!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 am

I see but still does she belong to any faction and it is still wrong to place a bounty on someone's head the faction could still attack you and not to mention the arrest has to be requested by a faction leader or high ranking official other wise your own faction might think you are just trying to ruin the experience of the gameplay. My point is requesting someone to be arrested and killed without a real ingame reason other than just a bad attitude. Is just retarted and comletely ruins the point of having arrest and execution if people can just go around executing people because there a bad player/person.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 am

Your point is well seen but all she has is a bounty on her head. And Unlike the Arrest and Execute thing Bounty's are very, very common.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:21 am

I'm pretty certain she has more than just one Bounty on her pink scalp, I've seen her name all over combine, and just about everyone wants her gone. Noj's is just the highest payout, whod've thunkit, oh well... thats what happens when you just play without reading any of the rules
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:49 am

uhhh... That;s not 100% true. Yes she has lot's of bounty's and the one Noj offerd is the highest but reading the rules is not the problem. In this site we give a good detailed guide, on combine Wilhelm just gave a cheap short quick one with barely any of the rules in it. It would confuse many role players including me when I started. But Julro never learned how to do better from others. Instead she just continued attacking and insulting everyone until she got where she is now.

Either way it is her fault for what's happend to her.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:01 am

true ,that is definately true
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 pm

I still stick with what I said but yes what happens is her fault now.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:26 am

I even tried to defend her in the IC History Forum, She just dug herself deeper by deleting all of her posts except for one which said,And I quote, I Hate You All, end quote. She was extremely creepy, and her story base showed she has some definate issues. I am glad to hear someone was willing to tutor her, but I doubt it's going to help any. She had already been White Scenario'd. I wonder though, would a person be able to collect on all the Bounties she has? 'Cause if so,,,, yeah, thats some serious creds. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:23 am

Collect all the bountys and your the richest on Combine! You could found an army to destroy the NR, Imperials and Jedi!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 pm

very unlickly My corporation make about 100,000,000,000 credits give or take a few billions its how much we make. Anyway Sence so many people have bounties it would all be diclined because people set bounties buy stuff and then don't have the money not to mention Combine universe is large and every faction has rules. For all we know she could of joined the Black Sun or a gang faction which our governments fear.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I did some research and our governments are the ones with the least members about No. 1 is the Empire it seems everyone secretly like the stormtroopers in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Well..... from what I have seen with the Factions, they do very litlle to help I know this to be true about NR and Avance Coalition, besides most are so afraid of breaking the rules, and crossing Wilhelm, they choose to do very little for their members. In the RW I belong to the local renfaire group and we call these types of people Mavins and Muppets. Wilhelm is a classic case of a Mavin, always has to be right, and will never concede defeat, people like Julro and the Faction heads are the Muppets, can do very little without someone holding their hands. It makes me sick to see a game set in a very colorful and exciting universe just to have it bogged down by rules that don't exsist until an insane Mod creates it, making it next to impossible not to break them!!! I suggest that if a Bounty is set here, than the credits must be available for payment. If not, then they are indebted to the person who tried to collect on the bounty. Or better yet, no Bounties here, We are all friends here anyways. I don't know, I'm just rambling now.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

I would call Wilhelm Corrupt Dictator.

He has power and is lazy with it. He only uses it to look good and abuse people.

When he banned me he claimed it was because I can't roleplay and never took WS training. He also complained I got countless complaints.

If that was true this site would never happen. He takes no responsability. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm

I was made a Public Representative because of my ability to strongly defend my idea. I feel we need to make a senate for all the factions of the Combine. So that they can strongly defend there cause. Because lets be honest there will probably never be a war. And if there is it will kill almost everyplayer. That is because every faction Government, Production, mining, etc. are all grouped together. If one goes to war the others follow. I feel a Senate Parlament would be great. Or we could raise the funds to make our own Faction with its own GNS Representative to tell on the news a so called, "Propoganda campaign against wilhelm" it will be a while so I think a website meant to bring the faction leaders together is needed first. But as everyone else this is just ideas I just made up. Just, "rambling thoughts".

Merkak Xen
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Merkak speaks thruth, and I second his idea on making a senate parliament. S'funny really, isn't this how the Seperatists started
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 pm

yes, but they had one thing wrong, they choose the wrong friends. I will tommorrow contact as many Government leaders to join in a senate so real that the ground itself quakes, that the word Senate is actually taken seriously. In the real star wars universe even the Imperials had a senate for every faction and race to come together. Though he secretly killed those who opposed him I feel that is harsh I believe with a unified senate we can accomplish something and a log term goal would be to raise enough money to create a new faction a better faction.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 pm

With Duvnar's say so of course.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm

I Like your idea but how will this help the RPG's?
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Ok look, If we can sway the factions we can sway a war. If we make our of faction we can make a war. he owns the Anzatan Commonwealth. Nearly the Oldest Government I think the oldest was disbanned or fussed with another. The second oldest are the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. If we could ruin him by getting a joint assault against the anzatan. We can make it so that he has no reason to play or so that he has to expose to the public what kind of person he is. It is a simple plan..........attack him where it would hurt the most. He will in time relinquish his rein over the RPG's or worse things will happen its a dark plan if you think about it but he is a dark man. Fight fire with fire and what do you get, a bigger fire. But if you get a big enough fire others will see it for what it really is.......Fire
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:37 pm

I like it but where in the world will we find enough people to do so? Plus this site has done very well. You sure you want to risk it all just to be able to do it on a certain site?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mini Lazy Sith!   The Mini Lazy Sith! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mini Lazy Sith!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next