SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:43 pm

Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness:

1. Ep. IV, A New Hope
2. EP VI, (can't remember the name right now)
3. Ep I, The Phantom Menace
4. Ep V, The Empire Strikes Back
5. Ep III, Revenge of the Sith
6. Ep II, Attack of the Clones

I still havn't seen Ep II 1/2, The Clone Wars.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Some Fan you are! Episoder VI is called Return of the Jedi!
Here's the order of awesomeness!

1. III - Revenge of the Sith
2. I - The Phantom Menace
3. II - The Clone Wars
4. VI - Return of the Jedi
5. V - The Empire Strikes Back
6. IV - A New Hope
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm sorry, did you just put the best movie EVER EVER at the BOTOM?!?!?!?! affraid

*Caredetru round-house kicks Duvnar in the face, then beats him with hockey stick*

SHAME, Duvnar, SHAME Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shevi Nalin
Jedi Youngling

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:58 pm

No, no, no, no.

1. IV A new hope
2. VI Return of the Jedi
3. V Empire strikes back
4. III Revenge of the sith
5. I Phantom menace
6. II Attack of the clones

Caredetru, if you go and see The Clone Wars and you don't take me, I will kill you. If you take that Nebrasken bitch, I will kill her too.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 pm

You guys pick favorites I like a new hope for the part when their in the death star and the droids are alone in the docking bay control room or something and the strormtrooper on the far back right hits the door with his head. I never knoticed that untill like 4 days ago, I wonder how. I bet you guys knew that. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Shevi Nalin
Jedi Youngling

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:24 pm

I didn't know that. You must have A LOT of free time to watch these movies hundreds of times or something, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:12 pm

What can you say? Were all nerds? Most of us even know about the stuff like Darth Revan and Rexar Kun Which aren't even in the movies!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 pm

I have a book that is a biography of all the characters its huge. Though I gave it to my younger cousin he loves SW. Also its sad Boba Fett is dieing from his clone genes catching up with him. He ends up working with Han solo to kill Han Solo's uncle. In the newest book its like a whole new universe everyone is dead and has been for like 200 years. I am not a nerd though I am a prep which I hate sort of everyone expects things from you and at times It's hard to just be myself. I am a joy-reader so I read for fun. I look almost just like my profile pic. The only difference is I have a different chin and It's pure black hair not a dark blue. I wonder how the sw universes have changed sinse the death of all the main characters.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:26 pm

Which Reminds me I should start reading the Last of The Jedi Series again, The Main Character is Ferus Olin or something simmalar and I finished the 8th book.

But I know you made that Pic on Star Port Galactic, Me and Sark Played that game a while ago but got bored of it and deleted it!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Never heard of Rexar Kun, but I do know Darth Revan. We are not nerds just because we like star wars, I mean who doesn't like star wars? Although I will admit that I am sort of a nerd but I'm not like one of those pencil thin, coke bottle glasses wearing, pants hiked up to the ears, weak ass nerdy kinda nerds. If you want to call me something, it's Emo, not nerd. Oh and screw you, Ali, you prep bastard. Don't opress us, we will cut you with our razors!(after we use them ourselves, of course)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:30 pm

I Meant Star Wars Nerds, Not the Geeky dressed ones allways stuffed into lockers, I mean my obsesive gaming and being a Big SW Fan is probebly the only nerd like traits about me, anything else you may hear a classmate hear is just an unfortuante effect of puberty and a certain thing called Autism...

Oh and FYI Exar Kun was the one who led the Mandalorians into the Mandalorian Wars!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Hey I wasn't I was just saying my personal life affects nothing I do online, well except my choices. I am a good man who believes in things other than popularity. I just got mixed in and couldn't get out. My girlfriend Marrissa is a prep to and just because I'm prep doesn't mean I'm up tight. I never said that and never will. Also my friends are somewhat bipolar very dangerous, they can be happy one second and pissed the next one got pissed and throw me over the couch. Marrissa yelled and his mom got pissed and I got a fractured tailbone. So were all happy. Like I said if there was a way to get out of the prep way of life id take it, but where would I go then.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:41 pm

I'm not an obsessive gamer, I'm just online all the time cause I live 20 miles from my school and I lost my phone a few weeks ago, so the internet is the only means of comunicating with my freinds. Again, being a Star Wars fan is not nerdy. Star wars is just AMAZING and just about everyone who sees the movie, reads one of the books, or plays one of the games will be forever and hoplessly hooked like we all are. Even my Papaw was a massive SW fan, and he was already 65 when ep. 4 came out! My grandpa was a massive SW fan, and he was in his forties when ep. 4 came out! My dad is a massive SW fan, but he was 10 when EP. 4 came out. I was 7 when I first saw ep. 1, and I have been hooked ever since!

Ali, come to the dark side. All you have to do is really get in touch with your true inner feelings. Trust me, you will cry when you do.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 pm

I Never said liking it is nerdy, but knowing enough to out extreme is like a very tiny bit nerdy. And Merkak I see what your dealing with, I'm not popular but I am aware that it could be trouble and innapropiate at times. My advice is just hang with you feel safe with and just do what you wanta do and hopefully everything will fall in place.

You are in High School Right? Because I'm a freshmen canadian!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:58 pm

To tell you the truth I do not cry at funnerals I laugh I am unable to cry for some reason. It is very upsetting for me. I just seem to find the happiest in the darkest of times. Life is too unpretictable to look to the past or the future live for today, the present. I see the glass as half full not half empty that is what my GF loves about me when sad I make her laugh when I am sad I die inside. That is the truth for me.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Well, I am jeleous. I am the most sensitive boy you have ever seen. One of my former girl freinds actually made me cry once by making fun of my hair(she dumped me a few hours later, which of course made me cry more). Shevi has made me cry several times. The girl that I have been in love with for 3 years now has made me cry several times by just ignoring me like she always does. I honnestly can't get through a single day without having even a few little sobs(although I usually hold it in till I go to bed so that no one can see me). You know what, never mind. I'm not jealeous. I would rather cry over nothing than not be able to show any real emotion at all. If you just smile and laugh and shrug everything off, that means that you don't feel anything and I honestly feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Is being Really Sensitive how you two pick up girls or are you guys doing something else. I'm seriously intrested on how you guys do it. Call me Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Point well taken, but I do feel I just can't cry or really express it. The only time I have ever been close was when my GF fell and broke her arm. I feel pain for others I love more than myself.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Urik you don't want to be like me I almost stole my friends girl. I had to be a dick to get her to stop liking me. The sad part was I was happy she liked me even though I had Marrissa. This is sort of sad.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 pm

Who do you mean "You two"? I know one is me, who is the other one? Oh and if you want to pick up chicks, shut your damn trap. Listen to what THEY have to say. And make sure that you are actually listening. Pay attention to her and and only her when she is talking. Don't just go on about yourself, unless SHE has actually asked about you.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Cared speaks the truth my emotional displaying problem which I will call it makes girls think I am always listening and stuff. I am most of the time but if I didn't care they wouldn't know. But you do need to listen so if they want a respnse it wont only be ok, yah, I hear yah. And look at there face not there chest(sorry I don't know what kind of guy you are and sorry in Sorivn or whatever your name is for this type of convosation. I'm sorry for not getting your name right.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Ya I even get confused by Urik's name at times...

But just so you know I am NOT a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 pm

ok one of my friends is I said to him," If I see you starring at Marrissa I will beat you down!" I wasn't joking eather. He gets just a little to friendly.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Just Remember Starring because he liked the person could be fine but trying to see the "boutee" or whatever is just perverted.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:41 pm

It doesn't mean that you are a pervert just because you like.....certain parts of the female anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness   Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars movies in order of awsomeness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next