SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars KOTOR I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Due to my 360 I started to play it again,

I play as an evil Soldier/Jedi Guardian, He adopt's a Double Saber Style while wearing Cassus Fetts Armour fully upgraded and only has force powers that aren't restircted by power.

SHE travels with Carth and Canderous, both wearing heavy armour and have adapted the twin pistol style.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:00 am

My original dude(who I named Caredetru Tykupe 'cause there weren't enough letters) was a light-oriented Soldier/jedi Guardian. I wore fully upgraded Mandolorian armor and had 2 yellow sabers. I always made a point to travel with 1 mele and 1 ranged, which means like Bastila and Carth or the little droid and the old *cough cough* African American jedi.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

That Jedi would be Called Jolee.

I didn't know you could upgrade Mandalorian Armour in the first one! Which Mandalorian Armour did you get?

Also my advice is if you use two sabers and are on the lightside make one blue and the other green, looks much cooler. Also Most people who are expert's in the game have recomended One Melee and One Gun and their right to say so! It allways works great but I have discoverd my file's tactic works better, which is funny since I wasn't even trying to develop an unstopable technique.

I mean think of it, You are a Jedi, You have many Feats Focused on Your Health and Melee Skills! Your Armour makes it so your Defense number skyrockets and since you won't need a High Dexterity you can put it into Wisdom so you can use more powers, Strength for better Melee Combat and Constituation for higher HP! That and you got a Level 3 Implant inside of you or a HP Regenerating one and your almost untouchable! The only downside is lack of force powers but your so powerfull in the other categorys all you'll need is Force Choke, Fear and Heal which all can be used in armour!

Now in the back ground when you have two Soldiers breed for Gun Combat with Duel Pistols, High on HP and in heavy Armour you got two hard hitting gunners destroying all your foes no problem! Sometimes the enemies chase after them but ushally their to focused on you and your extremely high Health and Defense makes you like a huge wall to break through! Also you can slaughter the crowds quickly and the gunners surprisingly can kill a Jedi close up with just their pistols!

Now if you on your own your still amazing, you got everything coverd and ready to go!

I know it works better because I'm fighting through enemies much more quickly and easily than ever before! Heck I completed Taris, Dantoinee and Korribann in just about 9 Hours! But an hour or 2 of that I was away so I got that far in 7 to 8 Hours and I did all the bonus missions available on all three planets! I didn't skip through them! I even talked with all my members several times each! More often with Canderous and Carth, the only thing I skipped had to be that investagation, which I happen to know Jimmy got wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:13 pm

MAJOR NEWS! I JUST UNLOCKED THE GALAXY DROID!

I haven't even done Mannan yet but this droid allows me to head to the Unknown Planet, The Star Forge, The Leviathan and even Taris which is cool because Malak destroyed it!

But their is one problem, I bet it's my CD though, when I exit for Korribann to head to the Rare Items Shop the game freezes.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:22 pm

I have never heard of the galaxy droid. How do you get it?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Not sure exactly, but it's something you have to do with Planet Travel after you escape the Leviathan.

I think another side effect is T3-M4 is replaced by a second Zaalbar in Party Selection and outside the ship, I haven't been able to test that part yet since we you approach the gate your instantly put outside the ship without choosing party members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars KOTOR I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars KOTOR I   Star Wars KOTOR I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars KOTOR I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Star Wars Video Games-
Jump to: