SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Empty
PostSubject: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 am

The Arch was on its way to a moon that for the time being was the home to 3 of the 5 Black sun leaders. The place was crawling with scum and low lives but nothing like Nar Shadda or Corusant's lower city.

Noj sat at the captians chair of the ships cockpit, Rioger the newest member of the crew was on the controls, while one 3 of Noj's latest guards from Tatooine checked off things in the rest of the ship. Rioger looked at the planet with his Lime green eyes and computed it in his cyborg mind.

"This place is not beautiful Noj, it is.... slimy...."

"Well where else do you suppose that we find thieves and pirates like these guys? Correllia?"

"mmmmm..."

"Don't think on that friend"

"Sir" one of the guards began "3 Black Sun fighters have asked to speak to you"

Noj stood and walked closer to the holo-projector "Link then through" A baron pilot's face came through the to picture "How may I help you?"

"What is your buisness here?"

"I am Noj Metal of the Rebellion, I have come to see the 3 bosses that lie on the moon here. To have them join our alligiances as the Hutt clan has."

"We do not share the interests of what the Hutt clan does."

"You do though, I will explain that though only to your bosses, will you let us through?"

"hmmm"

Noj could sense even with out the force that he was only a drone with a fighter, he then began the jedi mind trick on the fight pilot "You WILL let us to your bosses"

"We will let you through to our bosses"

"You will shot down ANY imperial ships that come this way"

"We will shoot down any imperial fighters that happen this way"

"Thank you"

"Alright then get going"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 pm

(OOC: I don't mind you making new Scenarios like this but please pay attention to the other ones to)

Zane walked behind Noj on his ship. He noticed Rioger comment of the planet and Noj Mind trick the Pilot. "So, when did Rioger come back? I thought you left him after some kind of memory wipe!?"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:39 pm

(I will keep that in mind Duvnar, I am just trying to introduce the new Noj into the forums. ANd you should check the Character Biographies/Descripitons, I have Rioger introduced there as well, now is is a cyborg. Truely a machine in a humans body now, He first discovered the feelings for Beauty which will be an influence to his character.)

"Well I had invested in cybornetics in more than just this arm, Rioger's body is from a sentenced convict. He is built like a killer but ever since I test drived him he has had a passion for beautiful things... I find it odd but... It is just one step closer to becoming truely human for him. He has the body of a man, but the mind of a machine... there is no telling what his heart is made of."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Jacky sat waiting with the Black Sun leader. He had long since killed his master. She had been lying to him about her true identity. She lied about Vurkula in fact , Vurkula had nothing to do with his mother's death. Now 17 he realized that he needed an army for the sith . So he came to the leader of the Black Sun to make a deal." If you give me an alliance I'll provide you with all the protection you need and..." Now Fectum felt a disturbance in the force." I believe there are people here who will attempt to steal your interest from me." The man responded." Yes, I've just recieved word that somone wishes to see me." Fectum grew angry." Now listen to me! You do whatever you can to resist their offer, or else you will surely regret it." Fectum stormed out but planned to wait for whoever it was that was standing in his way.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 pm

The ship soon landed in the hangar, 4 black sun guards were awaiting them. Rioger stepped out of the ship first with his wrist blaster exposed from under his trench coat. Next came Noj's guard then Noj himself, any others came after.

"State your name"

"I am Noj Metal, Grey Jedi Master and this" He waved his mechanical arm "Is my crew"

"Purpose"

"We are here in the name of the Rebellion" The guard's emotions changed swiftly with this name and Noj used the mind trick again "And you WILL take us to your bosses"

"We will take you to our boss then, this way"

"One boss..." Noj whispered to himself "There must have been a power dispute... Just that easier to coax them to joining us"

The group walked down the streets of the city they were now in, Noj was surrounded by his guard and Rioger. Pickpockets would try to snatch from them but all failed to gain something, until one did. Noj swiftly grabbed them by the arm though and pulled them close. He whispered soemthing in their ear and a smile creeped onto their face. He put a good sum of creidts in their hand and they dashed off into an alley.

"What did you tell him sir?" Rioger questioned

"I could feel the pressance of Fectum near by, I wanted that pickpocket to follow him."

"And if the thief dies?"

"Then Jacky knows I am on to him"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 am

Zane had followed him out of the ship and walked with him and the others. When he heard the name Jacky he responded "What!? Jacky is here!? I'm going to kill him! It may be Floris's Fault my son turned to the sith but Jacky is no better than all those other sith!"

He pulled his lightsaber ready to ignite it, this time he would kill him!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Five Years Duvnar was taught much, Zane was alive and his friends were all well. Noj had found out about him however but he kept the secret safe. He was a trusted friend. During his Medatation he contacted Noj. He sensed he was in trouble. "Noj... Be careful... Jacky is up to no good... I can sense it... just don't let Zane near him... I fear he might do something he'll regret"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 am

(Wait valor is Zanes son?)

The group haulted at Zanes abroupt behavior. Noj quick stepped to him and pushed the sbaer down.

"We have other things to worry about, and you going off like this will not make a good impression to our hopeful allies! Now put that away and keep up!"

Noj returned with the others and they returned to walking. Finally they reached the building the Black Sun leader was holding up in. 18 guards could be seen outside the building, Noj sensed 4 snipers in opposite buildings, and a small army holding up inside. They entered and were guided to the bosses room some floors up. It looked like a small lounge on entering, complete with bar, large holo screen, billiards table and dancer's floor which was vacant for now.

"So you are Noj Metal, ambassador to the rebellion. Tell me why I should even let you leave here alive?"

"Because I am a Grey jedi Master and if you try to kill me, I will return the favor but I will not fail. I am also guarded by the best of the Hutt clan."

"Why should I care if the Hutt's believe in you? From what I hear you only paid the hutt's to join you."

"I paid the hutts back for an old debt, I worked for them beofre they joined the rebellion"

"And how did you stop working for them? You killed their boss? Forced them into joining?"

"More along the lines of another killed him, a sith by the name of Darth Fectum..."

"And you couldn't kill him cause he was too strong? Makes me think you aren't the better player here"

"I couldn't kill him because he was an old friend, it clouded my judgement and I failed then... But I know he is here, I know you have already spoken to him...."

"So you think I am not going to join you then? Because you were again beat?"

"He hasn't convinced you, he threatens you, and like the last bass he plans to eliminate you just the same!"

"He would be a FOOL to try and kill me here, I have an army in just this building! I have this whole planet crawling with my men! He kills me and he-"

"Shows them who is the better player!" Noj's word struck the mafia boss "They will then follow him! Look who you are working with, thugs and hired guns. They work for money and power, if your dead you have none. Fectum has power and probly money." The guards around them were getting unsettled at the lack of trust in their loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:31 am

Now, what Fectum had feared had been confirmed. He sensed a spy..."Behind me." He yelled choking a dirty pickpocket." I'm just going to kill you because I know who sent you, and they must be dealt with." The man let out a cry of pain and then there was a snap. Fectum let go and took all the credits in the pickpocket's bag. He had to leave a mark as a warning.
His lightsaber ignited with a buzz and a hum. He cut into the sides of the pickpocket's mouth and left him outside the Black Sun Boss's office." Now they will know who is really being hunted."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Xanatos was on his way towards his masters location. "Noj, i'm in the planet, I need the coordinates for where to land."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Zane stood behind Noj Proudly. Then when the Gang Leader started to talk back at his leader Zane snapped. "Watch it Fresh meat!" "What did you just call me punk!?" Zane gave a big hiss opening his jaw showing his fangs. The scared the leader so much he went boggled eyed and didn't respond. "The Hutts were strong, powerful and much more orginized than you are! If Fectum can kill a Hutt their is no doubt he can kill you! So you basicly have to options here! Live, or Die! Choose now!" "How do I know I won't just kill you?" Zane force pulled his saber hilt into his hand but didn't ignite it yet. "Because he ain't the only Jedi here..."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 am

"Keep airborne around the city, I want some air support when it is needed." He put a hand on Zanes chest as to hold him back "The choice is yours, be like us" Noj opened the door to the dead pickpocket "Or be like him. That sith did it to him" He showed the face cut to a smile.

"Bless the force, his face, its been"

"Cut to a smile, yes well thats what happens when you follow a sith, for any reason. He did it for money. Why would you follow him?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 am

Fectum waited by Noj's platform pacing, concentrating on dark energy. Pirates were swarming across the grounds, talking into com links as though there was something going on.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

The Crime Lord was still a little scared of Zane but still treated him like another worthless being. "That Lacky was a Pathetic Fool! I have hundreds of them working here and all of them are a disgrace! But hey! I need somebody to do the dirty jobs and act as bait!"

Zane took this chance to threaten the Crime Lord further. "So your Organization is filled with worthless lacky's hey? And what makes you think they can protect you let alone will? If they try they will all die within minutes, many of them will probebly even flee to save themselves will take off with stealing whatever of your stuff they can! At least are men can get the job done right and actually protect a person!"

"I have been threatned hundreds of times before yet not a single killer got to me!"

"Well none of them were Jedi were they?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm

"None of them, infact some even claimed to be, and they all died the same" The crime lord bragged, he was groing deperate on holding off the rebels, they were right and he knew it

"Alright fine, I am out of Idea's" noj announced startling "This is the last one and I was TRYING to avoid it" Noj then closed his eyes and turned to Kogan, the Red Cat eyes opened on the Crime lord "Its good to see you again Mandrake, remember me? Shadow?"

"What?! Shadow! Your dead, DEAD!"

"Yes and an utterly huge NO, I am undead, as well as Noj. I am here to claim my share"

"NO! I am not letting you take this from me, its all I have"

"Well now its gone, you men" he pointed at the guards "I am Kogan shadow, former Black Sun Crime Lord, and I am retaking my seat as the leader of these operations, any questions?" The two guards were stunned at the news, they did not get in shadows way with taking over the operation.

When Noj was still fighting the living Shadow, Shadow was the crime lord of the black sun which would explain how he was able to always have lackies follow him around during his buisness. It would also explain when Noj had seen a Dark Star Battle Ship when they had both been commanding fleets against each other once.

"Now what to do with you?" He held the saber of his staff at the sweating scum that was once a powerful man. "I will repay death for cheating him" and a full spin swing opened the throat of Mandrake, killing him and making sure Kogan had possesion of the Black Sun.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 pm

xanatos put down on the landing pad and saw jacky. "Hey Fectum, where's Noj?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Something snapped inside Fectum at this point. He didn't respond , but stalked off towards the office area. He sensed the presence of a fallen assassin. He killed the leader...the only chance of greatness. Something bad was about to go down.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:07 am

(Floris, Jacky hasn't joined our cause in this thread yet. He is still a sith and still against us)

Kogan looked at the group.
"Mission accomplished, next objective; Reform to ORGANISED crime" He stidded to the command chair, something the past owner hardly used, and accessed the com link channels of all the thugs "This is Kogan Shadow, New proclaimed leader of the Black Sun Mafia, I am bringing in the new and leaving behind the weak. I will be sending the least compitant of you to recruit someone in the next 72 hours or the charge on your chest will explode. But to show you I am not that evil, I will also pay you 10 thousand credits if you complete this. I am searching for strong, agile, and aggresive grunts who will be my frontline replacing you.

"If you happen to come across someone that is also smart let them know that they have a good chance of becoming an officer in the ORGANISED ARMY of BLack Sun. To recruit someone all you need to do is convince them, then the charge on your chest will transfer itself to the other person. OH and one more thing, give them the Com Link or else it will explode after reaching 50 feet away from the charge. That will be all" Kogan closed his eyes and opened cloudy gray ones "Now I need the next in line for my position to take over from here, I want the smartest man you have take over actually, he will contact me for every major choice... OH and we are going to rise with the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 am

Zane was shocked by what Kogan and Noj did. He agreed with killing the hutt but not with the charges.

"Noj if I may it would be much wiser to simpily put the weak in Rebel Training and the Strong into battle! Why must you threatend the weak with death and give them are funds!?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:28 pm

(The guy that was leading the black sun was not a hutt but a Human, and the part about Savuel having led black sun was true and part of the )

"not our funds, my funds, this organization has a good treasury and I will be paying them myself. Those that I am forcing into this are too weak to go into training and are able to convince others to do things for them anyway. I basicly am giving them their last assignment."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:12 pm

A Wise and Noble Jedi like Gwazi, Ali, Greig, Urlan and Duvnar would of threatend Noj's life to stop this brutalirty but Zane was not like them. He had done his share of evil and he knew evil things must be done for the rebelion to function. "Do as you wish then... Just make sure the Jedi don't hear of this..."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm

"They will hear, but it will not be a problem. Now let us be going before total chaos breaks out on this moon." Noj then began back to the hangar the Arch was docked.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 am

Xanatos pulled out his comlink as he had been waiting for a couple of minutes. "I have no clue where to go so i'll just call Noj." He said to himself. He turned on the comlink and commed him "Master, I'm at landing platform 28B. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

"Just leaving the Baviurian Hotel and Casino. The thugs out here look alot less friendly when i was walking in.... I want you to meet us at the E-34 hangar, Put your fighter in the hangar and keep anyone out of the ship.... and watch out, I think Fectum is about on this planet." Noj put down his comm as many thugs pulled out a few blasters.

None of them were happy on Noj's proposal but some of them looked like they were ready to defedn Noj with their lives.

"WE DON'T WANT A HOSTILE TAKE OVER!"

"HE IS BETTER THAN THE LAST GUY!"

"SAYS WHO!"

"SAYS ME!!!" the thugs then began to fight with themselves, a full out brawl broke out and it was hard on what this could be called, Noj would find out in the morning when the survivors claimed victory.

Suddenly a thug with a knife came at Noj, but just as quick Noj grabbed his arm and cut it from his body.

"GO!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Fectum had been keeping himself camouflaged close to the crowd of thugs, but now he couldn't waist time. He used a great force repulse and blasted all the thugs in every direction, one came close to hitting him but he force pushed it towards Noj.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 am

Zane was quick to dash infront of Noj. He ignited his saber and cut the thug in half as his two halves flew by them. Zane then gave Fectum a terryfing look.

"Hold it right their Sith Scum!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)   Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sun, Red Moon (Year 1 Day 127 OTR)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next