SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Empty
PostSubject: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Noj's Ubrikkian Luxury Space Yacht, 'The Arch', began touch down in the Tatooine space port. The hatch opened and there stood Noj, covered in a heavy cloak and making his way down with a light saber staff in his cyborg arm. He was welcomed by a group of thugs, all armed, but none of them intending to fight.

"Welcome Noj Metal, Undead Jedi, Zafar is expecting you." Said twi'lek thug with a big blaster in hand

"And I have been expecting to meet him as well" The thugs led the way through the street till they reached a large club and entered.

Inside were dancers of all the best looking races, a few zeltrons here and there, some Gamorrean gaurds at some locked doors, and a heavy cloud of smoke hanging in the air. But the most distinguished figure of all was the large Hutt on a hover bed laughing with what looked like Mandolorian bounty hunters. The Mandolorians caught Noj in their sights and began to glare. As of now the Mando clans of the galaxy have yet to choose a side, but some have join the Empire because of their relations to Sarge.

"Achuta!" Noj says to the group

"Chowbaso" Replies Zafar the hutt on the bed "Your Huttese is good Noj but it is rusty, HAHA so have you come to pay back your debts with me! Or must my friends force you to?"

"Jesscroonie Dopot Sleemo" Noj said and laughed "I have other things I need to ask you for now"

"Like what?"

"Joining the rebellion" The Mandolorians didn't respond too well to the word and pulled out EE-3's all round. "I warn you once, drop your weapons... now"

"Not going to happen, it seems that you have an interest to us in the financial means" said a mandolorian

"Noj, I think that you are found wanted"

"Aren't I always..." It took 3 minutes till Noj found himself sitting on a coushin watching the mando's be dragged off "So as I was saying" Noj could sense that there was more trouble to come, that those mando's were not alone in this city.

Last edited by Noj Metal/Kogan Shadow on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:01 pm

The familiar feeling of landing on a planet's surface awoke Tser. Through bleary eyes he examined his suroundings. Mostly grain barrels. He ran a rough, caloused hand over his scalp. His hair was already growing out. He had been stowing away in the food holds of a luxury yacht for weeks now. He climbed over the barrels, and found the panel in the ceiling that lifted out. He pushed against it, and it rose a bit, but was then smashed down by a boot stomping as the person above marched through the hall. Tser pushed it up again, and this time was able to throw it to the side. He put his hands this time on the ridge above him and hauled himself up to the floor of the hallway. He looked back to see who had stamped out his first attempt, but only saw a flurry of crimson hair as the figure rounded a corner. He replaced the floor panel, and began walking the corridors searching for the exit. It was not long before he found it, and as he peered out into the Tatooine sunlight he could see the crimson haired man standing before some people in odd clothes with blaster rifles. Without being notice, Tser leaped from the platform and tumbled into some bushes beside one of the sand houses. One of the men talking to the man with the odd colored hair glanced at the shrubs, but then returned to the conversation. The group walked off, and Tser exited the plant's cover.

Tser had been walking the streets for about thirty minutes, and then was cut off by several men dragging bodies out of a building. Tser decided to look into the building, and was inticed to enter by the alure of the female entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:44 am

Zane was assumed to be dead, he was left behind by his friends, but a Jedi had arrived and saved him. A Jedi by the Name of Urlan, he said to him that his son was lost to darkness and only Gwazi could stop it, and Gwazi would die if Duvnar wasn't trained. Urlan told Zane this much because Zane to had a role in all this. Gwazi would challenge Valor, Duvnar would protect Gwazi, and Zane would insure everything went as planned, and when the time came he would reveal himself. He had recently been contacted by Urlan. He was to get involved with whatever Noj was up to but luckily Noj did not know who he was, he would not give away his identity untill after the mission. He felt guilty of all of this but he knew he could trust anyone Duvnar would trust, he knew Duvnar didn't trust easily.

He walked down the streets, a basic outlaw, he noticec a man get attracted into a bar, seemed to come from Noj's ship but wasn't Noj. But this was the Building Zane was told Noj would be so he went inside hoping to find Noj. He went inside and enjoyed the entertainment but stayed focused to his task at all times. A Mandalorian shoved into him saying "Move it you Slut!" Zane replied by opening his fangs and making one those sounds a Vampire makes right before striking their prey. The Mandalorian backed away reliseing this guy wasn't someone to mess with. Smirking Zane walked on to see a Hutt and Noj talking, he took a seat by the bar near them and orderd a drink, he needed to hear this without it being publicly relised, of course he figured the Hutt and Noj would notice though but Zane had his ways of convincing people he was a friend, the only difference was this time he was a friend, not some Cannible trying to get his weekly meal.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm

"Now about your debt. Wa wanna coe moulee rah?"

"Always to the point of another topic, Beeska mu-moolee bu Halapu. So my old friend will you join the rebellion?"

"Noj! What makes you think that I would work with you?"

"Buttmalia"

"A BET! HAHAHAAAA!! Noj you are a funny one still! What do you bet on?"

"These dice" Noj holds out 2 dice "7 or higher you join our cause, anything else and I join your cause"

"The Undead Jedi.... A THUG! HAHAHAAA! You must be joking, that would make me a wealthy Hutt, my enemies would tremble knowing a jedi works for me."

"All the better to take the bet. Its a win-win scenario, gain a jedi or join a strong rebellion"

"Then I WILL take that bet!" The hutt grabs the dice from Noj with a fire of joy in his eyes.

Zafar throws the dice across the club, unaware to Noj swifting his hands and using the force. Dancers and patrons alike move out of the way to give the hutt plenty of room to see the dice. Finally it stops and a thug goes to look at it but Noj already knows what number it will be.

"3!"

"AH HA HA!! YOU WORK FOR ME NOW! YOU WORK FOR ME!! AH HAHAAAA!!" The hutt goes into a fit of joy, and noj shows no emotion exluding a short smile on his face.

'You could have made is a 7! why make it 3?' Said Kogan in his head

'Because if the empire know I live and know where I am, they will come here for me. And that will make the hutt angery. Either he fires me and joins the rebellion, or gets into a fight for territory with the empire and join the rebellion.' Noj's inner voice told him

'Your just covering all the bases here aren't you'

'It does come with some cons thou'

'like what?'

'A sith 'convinces' Zafar to hand me over...'

'Ah yes, 'convincing' him would not be good for us'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Zane was a sneaky smirk on his face. He knew Noj was up to something, but he couldn't let Noj go through this alone, he would need help at one time or another, that and he had to keep an eye on him at all times.

Trained enough by Urlan he could send his thought to another mind, but the mind has to be a force-sensitive. He told Noj the following "Don't worry, I'm a friend, I'll explain more to you later"
He then approached the Hutt and spoke "Greetings, my name is Zane Gural, I have useful skills in combat and I should be a formidable member for you!"

(OOC: Caredetru, you have no right to bann a person from an RPG, you have no right to just Grade People's skills and if you want to test someone do so in an RPG Class...

No one may do this to anyone.
But you expecialy can't do it to the Higher Ranking Members!)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Noj heard the voice from his head and knew it came from the applier that had come forth.

"So you think you can join the ranks of my thugs by asking, you must prove yourself, Noj here did by killing a group of Mando's... You should kill that one there"

The hutt pointed to the last mando that hadn't been with the others, the same one Zane bumped into before.

"What?! Me?"

"You wanted my alligence to the Empire, he wanted my alligance to the rebels. If you become beat, I join the rebels. You win, I join the Empire!" The hutt gambled

"Another bet... you will loose your own organization that way Zafar" Noj told him

"What? You want to bet on that too? Hahahaha!" The hutt laughed

'It seems you know this hutt too well, gambling issues and all' his voice told him

'How do you think I earned such a debt?' he now directed his inner voice to Zane 'I have complete confidence in you'
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Zane Grinned as he said something in Noj's Mind. "Duvnar didn't train me to be defenceless" with that he leaped about 15 feet right at the Mandalorian, the Mandalorian stumbled back in fear pulling out his rifle but tripped over a chair. Zane stabbed his sword right through the Mando's Heart and tossed him into the wall. He then sunk his teeth into his neck and ripped flesh out enjoying his meal. In five minutes he returned to the two. He saw their faces in disbelief.

"What? You didn't know I was a Cannible?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 am

Xanatos landed on Tatooine on a shuttle, he was looking for a force user and he felt one here. He didn't want a jedi or sith, he wanted to find Noj. He walked out of the starport and saw a jawa. "Excuse me my friend, but have you seen Noj around here?" The jawa replied in Jaweese "Noj Metal? Yes, but it'll cost you for the info."

Xanatos waved his hand and said" You will tell me for free."

The jawa" I will tell you for free. He is at a hutt palace."

Xanatos says calmly with a wave of his hand "take my there."

Jawa being mind tricked" I will take you there, follow me."

The jawa led Xanatos to a shuttle and flew him to the hutt place.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 am

(ooc- Duvnar, seeing as how I have made the threads, that means that I own the threads, that means I can do whatever the hell I want with them. Seeing as how I am a teacher, I beleive that it is my responsibility to give grades and tests. And seeing as how this site is based on equality and escaping tyrany, YOU shouldn't be saying that just because you have a higher rank that I can't do something to you that I would be allowed to do to a regular person.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:50 am

(OOC: You just ignored what I said...

They are your Threads but because we made this site to escape Wilhelm we don't allow people to bann others from certain places, me being the Admin has nothing to do with it. As the teacher it is your job to grade me however but in the White Scenario Fourms, not in the Meeting Hall. Also since this site is based on Equality you have no right to bann others...

I am simpily trying to keep the store in line and make things fair for the others, you are locking people from threads and everything, you are becoming like Wilhelm much more than I am)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Jacky was with Caredetru but found his way into the bar where Noj Metal was making a deal. He force choked the guard and stabbed the surveilance droid with his lightsaber. He walked into the room where the Hutt was making his deal, putting on his hood so as not to be recognized." His rebellion is strong, but it's about to lose a member." Darth Fectum, Jacky , ignited his staff lightsaber casting a crimson glow." His alliance is nothing without him when you think about it."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Noj darted up igniting his light saber staff and pointed it at Jacky.

"You used to be such a good boy jacky" He bowed his head and closed his eyes for a second then raised his head and opened his red cat eyes. "Listen here boy, there is no chanse of you making it out of here against a master grey jedi. walk away or be carried out like the mandolorians." Kogan charged forward with great speed and put the butt of his staff to Jacky's throat.

Thugs around the club stepped forward. some even had a chance to raise a blaster or two.

"STOP! If it comes to a fight it will be MY fight!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 am

"I am Darth Fectum old man!!! You knew I was a sith when I first came back. I cannot risk being caught so you must be the first to go." Jacky forced Kogan into the wall and began to force shock him. " Grey Jedi are nothing!" Jacky raised his saber preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 am

Zane then spoke up "Gray Jedi may not be much but I more than you can handle Kid! FOR DUVNAR!" as he said this he was also telling Noj something in his mind "Remember youu are much more than just a Grey Jedi" Zane luckily knew how to use a Lightsaber, just like the elite Storm Trooper Operatives. About 10 to 20 Years ago when the Jedi were hunted elite squads of Storm Troopers were taught the Lightsaber arts, Zane was taught the same thing but only by Urlan. He charged at Jacky and their saber banged. "You have to go through me first!" In the mean time the Hutt's Guards and more thugs had their pistols aimed at Jacky. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Give it up puny Child! The second you move all these men will shoot you down! Their isn't anyways you can block all the shots coming at you at once!"

Jacky would have to cover the whole 360 angle circumfrence with his arts to block all the shots, it wasn't possible, many Jedi Masters got hunted down by Legions this way, the second they were surronded by sabers they were doomed, sure they can deflect sabers but ushually only coming from one area.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:11 am

Kogan stood on his feet, still stunned a bit from the shock, but he soon shook it off and jumped in between zane and jacky. He began fighting Jacky with faster blows, almost too fast for him to catch. Left, right, left, top, left, then an opening came, he used the butt of the staff and swiped Jacky's leg from beneath him. He put the blade of his pike to his face, then Noj was back.

"No, you are Jacky, you are a boy.... You still have good in you. You are patched with darkness over your emptiness, BUT SO AM I! We wanted family and look where it got us, I was reborn with an evil twin in my head. You were given a sith for a mother and an imperial father. I have no padawan, no apprentice... I have a purpose to hold but no one to pass it to...."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 am

Jacky began to laugh histerricly confusing everyone in the room. He kicked Noj into the nearest wall.He began flipping backwards, landing behind the Hutt holding the blade to his great neck." I will not grow weak. Now , hand me your lightsaber and die quickly , or the hutt shall die in your place till I catch you offguard again."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 am

Xanatos ran inside the palace to see a kid with a lightsaber to a hutt's neck. He scanned the room ans saw Noj, "Noj Metal, good to finally see you. Is that kid supposed to be doing that?" Xanatos looked at the kid and gave him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Noj looked at the new comer of the chaos.

"You know something, he shouldn't be. PLAY TIME IS OVER BOY!!" Noj force pulled the saber out of jacky's hands and tossed it to Zane "Alright then Fectum, you leave me no other choice. I will have to destroy you... and your master." Noj lunged at the young sith and knocked him on his back, but in the process hit railing and something in his foot.

He stood up and winced, then aimed his wristcaster arm at Fectum's face. Noj stared down the at the child with a cold glare. 5 disc's were fired from the wristcaster, none of them killed Fectum, but tore the skin of the left side of his face to the point of scar's. Noj grabbed Fectum by the colar with his cyborg arm and tossed him across the club. He limped over to the boy and aimed his arm at him once more.

"Those scars will NEVER heal, just like the path you now have taken." His tone was as cold as the glare Noj gave fectum, still limping over to the young one "Scars caused by the force will never be healed, nor covered. You are who you are and YOU ARE A SITH FOOL! Come back when you have surpassed your master, then you might be a challange to me BOY!"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Jacky began laughing as he saw his reflection. His scars showed what looked like a smile on his face. Now he pulled out his doublebladed lightsaber." I only use this when I have to. You're right I have chosen my path." Jacky force pushed him off ,slashed a guard out of the way and stabbed the great hutt and ,still with the saber , he carved what looked like a T through his breast, heart and stomach."I will find you again and that will be before Tressa finds out." Jacky pulled out a tube shaped remote and pressed a button. The ceiling above them began to colapse, killing the guards that would have otherwise destroyed him. He jumped out and stole a nearby swoop.

Last edited by Jacky Varsis on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Noj rushed to the Zafar, who was near death and unable to be saved.

"Noj, your a good man... I want the hutt clan.... to rise...." the hutt vomited blood, some getting on Noj "against the empire...." and he died.

Noj stood up and looked at those who remained.

"I want messages sent to ALL of hutt clan, Darth Fectum is now a rebel enemy and a Hutt clan enemy. A bounty of 5 million credits is placed on his head for alive, half for dead"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 pm

Zane got up patting the dust off his pants, he took the saber Noj gave him and put it on his belt. He had two now, he was starting to make a colleciton. He approached Noj by the Dead Hutt.

"We should report this to the Tykupers! They will want to know!"

(OOC: Jacky, this is happening the same time as Caredetru's Struggle so you better find someway to leave his RPG.

I will post in your RPG Caredetru telling you the news of are event as Zane Gurlas message.
This right here are two perfect examples of how one RPG affects another)

Zane took out his comlink and contacted Caredetru. He was obviously occupied so he left a message on his comlink.

"Caredetru, It's Zane, I'm not dead but me being alive will be the least of your news once you here what I have to say. Jacky has turned to the Dark Side! He had become a Sith being being trained by his mother. An even more Powerful Sith! Don't worry though! I want you to keep what your doing with your city! Me and Noj and can handle this... for now atleast... times like these I wish Duvnar was here... Anyways we'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about. It must be hard escaping the dark side only so your only son joins them... I know how it feels... Anyways I should go..."

Zane decided to add a little joke between the two of them to lighten him up.

"Besides, theirs a lot of rotting bodies here and I don't want them to go to waste! See ya soon... Maybe" He cut off communications then. He wasn't serious about eating the corpses though, he was still full from the Mandalorian.

"Noj... What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 am

(actually Cared posted that he landed on the planet.)

Fectum flew to the nearest starport and contacted his master."Mother, our plans have changed. Now I feel as though I'm a grey jedi. I am going to kill our enemies but I'm also considering destroying the rebellion and turning my friends to our cause." a voice suddenly came behind him." Good, this is exactly the place I want you to be. Yes, I know you're shocked but I can explain. I've been following you around making sure you are okay. " Jacky smiled and led his mother to the ship that was being loaded. They sat in first class. While they flew off the planet, Jacky noticed a disturbance in the force but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 am

Noj let the hutt down and looked over the surviving thugs and others.

"This is why the sith AND the empire must end, they do not care for your lives, they will kill thousands of people like you to gain a single weapon if it must come down to it! They only treasure their lives and their gains! I may not be a noble jedi, but I have far greater morals then they. We need all those that we can to stop them from control the galaxy and using everyone for their gain, so if you will join our rebellion... our cause, we will stop them from making you an imperial SLAVE!" Noj stepped down and ushered Zane and Xanatos outside "That sith boy just now left, he was with his master. I cannot see where they plan to go or what they plan to do... But we must find them and kill the master, then the apprentice..." Noj found it hard in him to kill a friend

'You think that is hard' Kogan had spoken in him 'he is no longer your friend, and if his master has pierced into him he may never be. The others will recieve word of him and they too will shun him from their pressance'

'you are right. He is no longer Jacky, but Darth Fectum... Even telling him his own name made him angery...'

'I have one question though'

'What?'

'Are we even sure that his master who claims she is his mother REALLY IS his mother, she may have said it to hook him in as an apprentice'

"That could be-" Noj stood blank for a second, he is eyes shook, he fell to his knee's and stared blankly out into space.

His head had an image in it... there stood a young man who wielded a double light saber, infront of him stood a large sphere. The sphere was midnight black with dark purple blotches here and there, a feeling of death could be felt just looking at it... it was a thought bomb... The young man reached out to it and then the image faded away and came back to Noj's own sight.

"There is going to be another.... thought bomb...."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 am

Luna looked over at her son."You know what I will teach you when we get to Bespin?" Jacky could sense a destructive force and then it came to him." The thought bomb!" Luna grinned ." Yes, but it will only destroy our enemies if my plan works the way it should."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 am

(OOC: Noj, just a heads up, Jacky ain't the only one using the thought bomb. Vurkula's Apprentice/Zane's Son Valor is also learning it!

Also Jacky, it's no surprise that Dirk banned you from his RPG given the way your acting, I advised him to let you off easy but he didn't listen. Now I'm starting to think he did the right thing by ignoring my request. You are ignoring all the facts and twisting them into lies to fit your own story.

A Past example is when you said Vurkula was responsible for all the happend when really she was a simple farm girl when that happend!

You are also wrong about Caredetru... HE did not enter this RPG, another character me made is, Caredetru is still defending his newly founded planet!)

Zane looked up at Noj, he knew he was having some sort of debate in his head. He was warned of Noj's... split personality.

"As much as I know you don't like it sir you are right, Jacky must be Killed! But we can't worry for him now! We got bigger things! Gathering Allies! Building a Stronger Alliance! Finding are friends! Besides, the Empire is smart enough to leave us alone, they know attacking us will only harm them for the moment. But Jacky is no so wise! He is blindly attacking and that WILL be his downfall, besides the Empire has the Death Star! An Army of Sith! Imperials! and Assassins by their side! Extremely skilled Force Sensitive Leaders and most of all my son! Who is also learning the thought bomb to it's fullest extent! We need to focus on expanding and fast! We got no time to deal with these Guerilla Tactics!"

Zane then sent a message to Noj's mind, one he trusted him to keep secret.

"Duvnars Alive, he is being trained by a Jedi on how to prevent, just wait it out. When the time comes he will reveal himself and we will have a strong enough army to support him, Gwazi, you and all the other Jedi aiding are cause! If I die from helping you at least promise me you won't go out seeking vengence and wait this out! Please!"

Zane was worried, he didn't want all of his friends hard work to be ruined, Noj was working on a rebelion, Caredetru was stabilizing a new world, Gwazi was being trained in the ways of the Jedi and so was Duvnar. If one of them messed up though it was all over.

If Gwazi failed their would be no chosen one to face the thought bombs, If Duvnar dies the secrets of the Empire will remain secret and the rebelion would never know when the strike. If Caredetru Fails the Galaxy will lose hope and the Rebelion will lose all hope of stabilizing a safe base or community, they would never be able to do anything but sleep in tents and raid Star Destroyers, causing only minor interuptions. If Noj failed the Rebelion would have to power, no Backbone, no anything.

But their was still one piece of the puzzle missing! Politics! They needed the Senate on their side, most of it was Imperial but rulers of some worlds, other rebel leaders and certain members of the Senate wanted the Empire to fall. He just hoped someone could fix that final piece while he assisted in making sure the other four pieces of the puzzle went into places.

Besides, even if it all works out many will die and the Galaxy would be ruined for decades, but at least it would be free of the Empire.

(OOC: Everyone's characters are already stuck in RPG's and it is advised you keep it that way! I will be making a new RPG represtenting the politics, new characters I make will be part of the Politic situation, if you want you can also make new characters to add to it. But if you truly want to your other characters can join in, just make sure you don't ruin the drama in your current RPG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next