SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

(OOC: Never mess with the force my friend)

Garrus was quick to respond, he held out his hand gripping the ship with the force. Tukoshi and Cody ignored the ship as Garrus dragged it into the ground nose first. While Jacky was shocked by the crash Garrus returned to the three as Tukoshi made sure all his hostages were tied up nicely and then leaped onboard Jackys ship. He punched through the front window gripping Jacky by the neck and pulling him out. Jacky was slammed infront of the ship face first and was cuffed like the rest then tossed into Irith as Tukoshi leaped infront of the cuffed two

Tukoshi: Never mess with the force...
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Jacky spat in Tukoshi' s eye.

Jacky: Don't mess with a thirteen year old starfighter pilot. I should have just shot you instead of trying to intimidate you.

Jacky then sent a small distress signal to Cazee through a button on her remote. She pulled out a blaster and walked out slowly to where Tukoshi now stood over Jacky about to slap him. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around she shot him in the shoulder and leg,making him useless.

Jacky: Oh and when you mess with me you mess with my CZ-3 Protocol droid.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:17 pm

The small group reached the destroyed drop ship, some of the men had been injured but the rest were fine. a gang member came up to Savuel.

Red Hand: Sir, we found a group of prisoners aboard the dropship that joined our cause, they are armed and painted. We had gotten off the dropship in time when that fighter had taken it down. Sir, We are yours to command.

Savuel: Send the wounded to the shuttle, I want that shuttle airborne with 2 pilots and the wounded only. I need every other avaliable man with me now.

Red Hand: YES, SIR!

The red hand left them and barked the orders, the gang members soon organized into the two groups and seperated. Savuel now had 50 in his company. The wounded met only a 22 including the pilots. Savuel then led the march back to the scene of the battle, The 50 at his back, all of them in the same uniform. Imperial armor, red hands painted on their chest and helmets. Savuel and his 4 high officers were in a similar outift but fitted with jetpacks and a heavy grey travlers cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Garrus spun around to see an armada moving in, he knew he had to kill these three for the batrrier to break so he stayed, he signaled Tukoshi and Cody to flee and they did. Tukoshi grabbed Cody and force leaped onto the tykuper household and then jumped off the roof heading about 1000 Yards and landing by their destroyed freighter. He put Cody down as he started pressing buttons on a hidden Security Lock

Cody: What's going to happen to Garrus?

Tukoshi: He's going to get killed like Zoroko wanted. But Garrus dosen't know that. He's to headstrong to relise he's done for, either Duvnar and the other two will kill him or that Armada will.

Cody: He might survive. Those three are wounded and the Armada is just gangs and milita. Any sith and Jedi can handle them.

Tukoshi: True but can any Sith or Jedi handle them with a well trained soldier leading them who use to work for the Empire and the entire enemy crew Zoroko want's killed so badly?

Cody: Good Point.

Tukoshi: Besides don't worry about going on mission in a team of two, Zoroko is getting ready to release his new apprentice to lead us like Garrus use to.

Cody: I hope your right. I started to grow fond of Garrus.

Tukoshi: So was I... But we got are orders.

Tukoshi finished typing in the passcode and a hidden hatch opened, it led to a missle and fire proof hangar and inside was an emergency get away ship, it can fit three. The two got in and took off in the ship. They enterd hyperspace and returned to Zoroko knowing that they couldn't defeat their enemy's without dieing themselves

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tukoshi and Cody landed to be welcomed by dozens of troopers, the two simpily walked by them and met Zoroko in his chambers

Zoroko: So... It has been done? Garrus shall die?

Tukoshi: Yes my Lord, he is facing his doom right now.

Zoroko: Excellent... Now we must assign you your new leader... But... She is not... perfected yet and you two will serve better in your next mission as a team of two anyways...

Cody: Perfected? She's been in their for like 3 months hasn't she? Didn't it take only 2 Days to Turn Floris and Caredetru?

Zoroko: Yes it did, but she is still learning teachings of the sith, she is fully turned yes but her infinity with the force is strong enough to learn ancient sith teachings, only a few Sentients in the Galaxy have the Mini-Chlorians filled with the dark power needed to handle those teachings, Me and the girl are some, Garrus was once but his encounter with the Jedi as a boy before I got him off Naboo destroyed his chance. Gwazi is also capable but their is no one else at the moment that I know of.

Tukoshi: That explains why Caredetru freed himself isn't it?

Zoroko: Yes... His Mini-Chlorians weren't normal, they were born to work with the light, he may of been turned but with no sith training and the Mini-Chlorians resisitince the dark influence it gave Caredetru a fighting chance, a chance we had missed to catch during the turning process... Now about the mission! Are Weapon of Mass Destruction! The Death Star is close to being completed... I want you two to go their and see to it that it is completed within the next week! I want it finished so Naboo will be destroyed!

Tukoshi: It will be done my Lord.
Cody: Anything you command my Master.

The two left Zoroko's room and took a one hour flight to the Death Star. When they landed in it about one thousand troopers stood in formation as a sign of respect for the two, standing by the ramp however was the officer of the death star matience..

Officer: Ah hello... We have been expection yo... Ka! Glrup! SNAP!

Tukoshi Choking the Officer: Yes... You failed to complete the Death Star in time... Zoroko wants us to take over and you gone.

The Officer fell on the floor dead and the troopers continued to slaute, they were aware that might happend but still filled with fear of the incident, fear Tukoshi could sense

Tukoshi: Ahh... the smell of fear... I love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus held his saber at Gwazi, Gwazi held his and Caredetru's lightsaber firmly, Garrus charged at the boy, Gwazi tried despretly to block his blows but he slipped once and Garrus stabbed him right in the gut. Both of Gwazi's sabers disignited and fell to the floor and he was tossed to the barrier wall and landed on Duvnar. Garrus put the two sabers on his belt and force chocked Tressa in the air pressing her against a Barrier wall and held two fingers to her head

Garrus: You shall die like your parents!

(OOC: Caredetru you could get in somehow if you want Garrus to kill you but no one else can enter and it must be Gwazi, Duvnar and Tressa who kill Garrus and nobody destroy Tukoshi, Cody or the Death Star, they are all in the Empire Domination already!)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Jacky screamed as Tressa was nearly choked to death. He squirmed but could do nothing with these cuffs. The Eye of the Beholder was on fire and would explode soon but nobody noticed. Because Jacky could not help Tressa with force, he used words.

Jacky pleading with Garrus: Please put her down! Don't kill her you monster! Just take me instead! I have faced death many times and am not afraid! Please! I am...LIKE A SON TO HER!!!

Garrus never noticed Jacky's pleads and kept Tressa in his grasp. Jacky sat with his head bowed and when he looked up he saw Caredetru , still lying on the ground. Jacky felt a surge through his body and closed his eyes again and focused on "silent communication."

Jacky telepathically to Caredetru: Please get up. Please. I need your help now more than ever. Tressa needs you. We all need you. Finish him and fulfill the prophecy Cared. Use the Force Caredetru.

Last edited by Jacky Varsis on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 am

(OOC: Love the choice of words....but you're not Obi-wan. Very Happy )

Sark awoke to find himself outside the force barrier. Someone had a huge armada close by and looked ready to kill them all. Sark got up and radioed TC.

Sark: TC! You need to get here now!
TC: Affermative. On my way.

With noting else to do, he sat down and waited until the interesting bits would come.

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am

(OOC: I plan for Floris to be a sith for a long while, and maybe turn back sometime. But i didn't plan for this at the beginning of the RP so i'm gonna have to delete my empire domination posts. And i'm still looking for an avatar. I want one of those dark jedi from KOTOR so if anyone has a picture of one, PLEASE POST IT!!! Also, i don't feel like waiting for you guys to fight for a couple of days while i'm in hyperspace so i'm just gonna say i arrived there already. I'll post in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 am

(OOC: Sark and Jacky you must change your post. Garrus cannot leave the barrier and harm either of you plus you both god modded by controling him)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Floris pulled out of hyperspace and was in front of korriban. He would head to the valley of the dark lords to find his master. He flew into the atmosphere of the dry rock and landed close to the valley. He put on the dark jedi robes and walked towards the center of the valley. He saw a human standing ahead of him. The wind was blowing and sand was flying everywhere.

Ilum Narr: You wish to learn the dark side of the force?

Floris: Yes master. You seem close to me somehow.

Ilum: Yes, I sensed it to, what is your name?

Floris: My name is Floris Redblake.

Ilum: Mine is Ilum Narr, who are your parents Floris?

Floris: My parents are long dead, killed on Alderaan 19 years ago.

Ilum: Mine too, I believe you are my brother.

Floris: Yes, I think so too.

Ilum: This is perfect. You must have a lot of anger like me then. That will make you powerful. Tell me Floris, why did you not stay with Zoroko, why did you search for me?

Floris: Because Zoroko would not let me come to my full potential, and i'm not his slave assassin.

Ilum: Yes, good, and Zoroko and Garrus don't know the true way of the sith, they are weak. We will begin your training now. Once your training is complete we will find Xanatos.

Floris: Who?

Ilum: He is our third brother, you didn't know? Hmm, well i think he lives on Naboo. But we will come to that in time, for now, focus on your training.

Floris: Then let us begin.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 pm

(OOC Hey, Duvnar. I had an idea, what if we made Garrus the sith version of Jiavan. He was pulled to the higher order, it would create more conflict in the story thou.)

Savuel motion the troopers to spread out around the battle, each in five groups of ten being led by and officer.

Savuel: Sith Garrus, you are hereby relieved of your duties as a sith and as a mortal being! I will ask you once to surrender or we will be forced into aggressive action! DO YOU SURRENDER!!!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm

(OOC: Oh annoying one! My post has been changed so you can stop griping.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm

(OOC: That would work but Garrus still has to die now and I made it so Garrus use to be a forcesenstive outside the order living on Naboo, about 20 years ago when he was 9 Zoroko came to Naboo as a Member of the Council, he had just unlocked the powers of the sith and needed an apprentice, so he kidnapped Garrus and put him in one of the three chambers Caredetru and Floris were locked in)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

(OOC: Well the fact is that you said he came in contact with jedi, maybe he wasn't a sith during his years of a corusanti acedemy, where he met me when I taught him as a teacher. Then when I left him after Rhen Var he came back incontact with Zoroko and returned to his sith ways. What could happen with his death is that he recognizes me and stops for just a second and that being his down fall where you three take him down??? It is all down to you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:22 pm

(OOC: That would get to complicated, we would be better off saving your character for the extra RPG)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

(OOC: Alright then)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 pm

(Duvnar, Shouldn't we be letting Cared decide?
I know you want to just get to Empire Domination but this story is being filled.
On a more personal note, how can I be GOD MODDING by controlling Garrus if he doesn't exist?Also, we need to keep this going instead of OOC chatting.)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

(ooc- can someone explain what has happened scince my last post?)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 pm

(ooc- also, we can start Empire Domination. The rush screwed the whole twist thing up, but hey, we had fun eh...... sorta.)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

( affraid Well that sucks. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad No Crying or Very sad Sad Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:39 am

(OOC: Thank You Caredetru, but please ignore Jacky's post. What happend was Jimmy and Jacky though Garrus could leave the Barrier and attack the two which he can't and even if he could they both godmodded by making him stop what he was doing to come after them. Jimmy changed his post but Jacky is still in denile and as for the thing where that's your decision I don't know if he means what me and Sauvel talked about or you entering the barrier but I did leave the barrier choice up to you and what happens with garrus and the other jedi is up to Sauvel and I, since it's our characters. Anyways I'm just waiting for you to respond in the battle as Tressa before I continue posting)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 am

(DUVNAR!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!!I WILL ADMIT I WAS WRONG BUT I CHANGED MY POST!!!!! I ! CHANGED! MY ! POST! I AM NOT IN DENIAL! NOW APOLOGIZE!
YOU'RE TURNING INTO WILHELM DUVNAR! WILHELM VON ISMAY!!!)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:15 am

(OOC: Shocked)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:07 pm

(ooc- describe the scene. Where is the barrier, where am I, and where is Tressa? I don't have enough time to read through 3 pages of posts.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 pm

(OOC: Oh yes! I am Wilhelm! Now I'm going to bann all of you noobs and get hunted by the empire because I'm bored! XD Please! I'll never end up like him!

Anyways the Barrier is kind of like a Purple Orb trapping whoever is inside, no one can get in or out, not even the person you made it. The Barrier is only made when people want to fight with no interuptions, it is cast and no one leaves until the enemy dies. The Barrier is around the end of your Back Yard with Garrus in their with Tressa at the other side now squirming in the air under a force choke with garrus trying to kill her like he killed her parents, Duvnar's laying on the floor dying and Gwazi is at a stale mate with Garrus. Now for an dramactic point you could find a way to get into the barrier to save Tressa but most likely Garrus would kill you and Tressa would have to work with Gwazi and Duvnar to kill him with all three surviving. Now seeing how your not on enough to respond to the battle I'll allow you to Control Duvnar and Gwazi with Killing Garrus)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Caredetru climbed to wobbly legs. He had just regained consciousness after his struggle back to the light. He turned, and saw the Barrier. Gwazi and Garrus were locking lightsabers. Gwazi still held Caredetru's red saber in one hand, and his own blue saber in his other. Tressa was hanging in the air, but Caredetru could feel that she was still alive. The barrier screamed and whirred and spun, but it was nothing to Caredetru. He ran head-long into the barrier, but was reppeled when he smashed against the side. He flew to the gound. He clammoured back up, and rushed it again, only to be reppeled again. Inside, Gwazi saw Caredetru trying his hardest to penetrate the feild, but having no luck. If only Caredetru was inside the barrier, their combined strength would overpower Garrus, but Garrus was drawing on all of the darkness in the air, put in place by the un-corrupting of Caredetru. It fueled him, and he was equaly as strong as even the likes of Gwazi the chosen one. Then an idea came to Gwazi. If he could create his own barrier, equaly as powerful as Garrus', then the two might cancel eachother out. He force blasted Garrus, who flew back ward. Gwazi drew all of his power, and began to glow an erie blue. An orb began to emenate from him. Itm kept growing at a rappid rate until it equaled the size of the barrier set in place by Garrus. Then the two dissapeared. Garrus leaped to his feet, as Caredetru began to run at him. Gwazi threw Caredetru's sabre into the air, and Caredetru pulled it inot his hand. Caredetru leaped into the air, sabre raised above his head. Gwazi force-dashed to Garrus, and drew back his sabre. Caredetru was coming down upon Garrus. Stuck in the middle, Garrus had to make a choice. He had to chose whether to block Gwazi and be cut in half by Caredetru, or block Caredetru and be run through by Gwazi. In the confusion, he had not time to do either. Caredetru's red sabre sheared him in half, as Gwazi's blue sabre penetrated his black heart. The two sabres met inside the dark feind, and the force created blew Garrus into peices. Tressa fell from the air, and was caught in the arms of Caredetru. She was alive, barely, but alive. And while she lived, Garrus had deid. The universe was free of Garrus forever.

(A week later, a hospital room.)

The doctor entered, holding a datapad in his hand. Caredetru sat on the bed, with Tressa and Irith around him. Tressa had taken a Galactic Sign-language class while she was in the NR, and could comunicate very basically with Caredetru. She would be his interpreter for what the doctor said.

Doctor, then repeated by Tressa in sign-language to Caredetru: Well, Caredetru. It seems that you no longer have any of your internal organs. They have all been replaced. However, you still have your blood, which has tested positive for medichlorines. It is an AMAZINGLY high amount. Unfortunately, you tested positive for something else. Ah... there is no easy way to tell you this. You were exposed to a large amount of radiation, you see. Probably in the medichlorine growing process and well... It didn't just grow Medichlorines. You have Lukemia, Caredetru.

Tressa stopped signing when he said Lukemia. She didn't sign it to Caredetru, who looked at her expectantly.

Doctor: Unfortunately, because you don't have any natural parts except your brain and blood, it is untreatable. But very fortunately, because you don't have any natural parts except your brain and blood, the lukemia will not kill you.....as quickly. This should give us time to look for another way to treat it.

END OF ACT 3

END OF ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next