SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 am

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust

The unfortunate story of the last days of Caredetru Tykusa Tykuper and the following months

Act 1: The First Familly of Naboo
Scene 1

(At a giant party in the Naboo palace, celebrating the Theed Rancor's recent championship. Banners hang from the walls and ceiling. There is a podium in the middle of the massive ballroom, on which stands the four foot tall trophy.)

Caredetru, in his best suit but with a Theed Rancors hat on, was taking pictures and signing autographs with his teammates. He wore a massive smile as his beloved wife Tressa and his adopted daughter Irith, each in their flowing green dresses, came walking up to him.

Caredetru: Hey, big party, eh?
Tressa: It's amazing, Caredetru. Why the hell don't we have a house like this?
Caredetru: Because we don't make shit for money
Irith: Hey, I thought you told me not to say that word, but you just said it. Isn't that hipocracy?
Caredetru, quietly to Tressa: I told you we shouldn't have sent her to that damn private school. They're teaching her too much!

(ooc- alright everyone, you must post in the script fasion. This will be a 6 act series, a new thread for each act, but scenes will be in the same thread. I will decide when each scene and each act ends)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am

(OOC: I Like it, but just so you know characters planned to show up in rpg's no one replied to yet will show up in here.)

Duvnar walked into the party that was taking place, now that he was a cyborg he could wear a tux like the rest of his friend. Duvnar walked in with Reticha who was still in a Survival Suit. Their adopted Force-Sensitive Son Gwazi Magnum sat at a table nearby with Zane Gural and his son Valor Gural. Valor and Gwazi are only 5 but both are force-sensitve, Gwazi however is the chosen one. Urik and Zekrow decided to head to the bar at the house and overdose themselves with ale. Duvnar saw Caredetru with his family. Duvnar and Reticha approached them.

Duvnar: Well look who it is! Fancy Meeting you Here!
Reticha: Yes Very Fancy Meeting you here, it's nice to meet you all again!

(OOC: Unless if you have no plans of joining the Life Back on Track RPG please don't act surprised to see her).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 am

Tressa leaped to Rechita, and threw her arms around the Gand

Tressa: Oh, thank the force! I thought that I would never see you again!
Caredetru: Well if it isn't our favorite Gand! Sorry, Duvnar, you are pretty far down the list. I'm happy to see you though! Sorta......
Irith, expectantly: And who would these people be?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:27 am

(OOC: Guess you had no intention huh?)

Reticha than opened her arms as Tressa leaped at her full with joy. Duvnar than turned his head to face Caredetru.

Duvnar Magnum: She survived... sorta, she was dead but some jedi exile brought her back and were working on her to become an obeying android. I found her in time though.

Reticha: I couldn't believe I was still alive! I couldn't believe even more that Duvnar Found me!

Gwazi magnum watched as a woman lunged at her now mother and he ran over and jumped on Tressa's leg.

Gwazi Magnum: Let my Mommy go you big bully!
Duvnar Laughing: Oh ya! This is are adopted son Gwazi! He's a force-sesnitive!
Reticha: Gwazi Get off her leg!
Gwazi: Ok...

Gwazi let go and got up as Zane Gural and his son Valor Gural rushed to the scene as Urik and Rekrow continued getting drunk.

Zane: What's going on! Wait, Tressa? Caredetru? Fancy meeting you here?
Valor: Daddy who are they?
Zane: Friends of Duvnar, and citizen of the planet your Daddy helped save!
Valor: Why couldn't I help! I killed Troopers before!

Duvnar could notice Caredetru was surprised of several things, one a 5 year old claimed he killed stormtroopers, two Duvnar is actually wearing a tux, three Duvnar has a kid, four that Reticha is alive and maybe he also noticed Zane was a Cannable though he knew Tressa already knew that when Zane Ripped the throat off the assassin who tried to kill her.

Zane: Oh ya he's a force sensitive, and do you have any food around? Prefebly Sentient?
Duvnar Muttering Under his Breath: Ya he know's now...
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Floris saw Duvnar, Reticha, Caredetru, Tressa, and some other gands he didn't recognize. He walked over in a tux with a big smile on his face.

Floris: Well hello there! Nice seeing you all here! And Reticha, last time i saw you you were dead! Caredetru, i haven't seen you in ages, how's it goin'?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm

(OOC: Valor, Gwazi and Zane are all Human, but Zane is also part cannible)

They all turned to see Floris approaching them in his tux.
Reticha Giggiling: I did die, but I was brought back by people hoping to turn me into an android slave.
Gwazi: Who's this man? One those fancy NR punks!
Reticha: Gwazi watch what you say! Your Father and I were both NR at one time!
Gwazi: Ya I know but the NR do nothing but promise security but ditch you when danger comes! That's how my family died! My Blood One anyways! I hate the NR for fleeing and I hate the Empire for Invading!
Zane: Yum, I haven't had an Imperial for quite some time.
Valor: Daddy!
Zane: Sorry, not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Floris bent over and got right in the little human's face. He didn't like when people didn't appreciate what the NR did.

Floris: Well listen mister, the Republic saved your ungrateful behind from a horribly painful death. I'm sure the NR was saving someone else and they couldn't get to you in time.

Floris started to raise his voice a little loudly.

Floris: And, if it weren't for the NR we wouldn't even be here right now! I'm sure the Empire would have made the entire planet a slave world! So show some RESPECT for those who DIE FOR YOU EVERYDAY!

Floris straightened up and and fixed his tuxedo. That should teach the little brat a lesson Floris thought.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Valor was furious at Floris now. As he gained anger a chair nearby flew at Floris just missing him only for Zane to punch Floris in the jaw. Floris fell to the ground as Zane Showed his fangs. Zekrow and Urik rushed over and held Zane back and Gwazi tried to hold back his friend. Duvnar and Reticha helped Floris up.

Duvnar Magnum: You alright Floris?
Zane: I don't know who you are but no speaks to my son that way! Expecialy when the NR are just cowards! They fled when my homeworld was being destroyed and they did when my son's was being destroyed! Ask Duvnar! He was their when the invasion of my homeworld happend!
Duvnar: Look! I know we both lived on Narshadda and that the NR fleed on us but those were rogue NR! Following a Now Imperial General! You can't blame the NR for that!
Zane: How do you explain my son's raid?
Urik interupting: Obvioiusly that was Garrus and he's trying to play with your head! Calm Down!
Zekrow: I must agree! If you don't quit it I'll have to make you sorry in ways only a Hockey Star Knows!
Zane Pausing to stare at Zekrow: And that's going to scare me how?
Zane's Reaction to Rekrows Menacing Look in reply: Oh.. I see now!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Caredetru gave a bit of a shove as he laid his hand on Floris's shoulder.

Caredetru, Quietly to Floris: Hey man, he's five. I know what he said wasn't right, and everything that you said was.....well......half right maybe, but he's like four. Caredetru raised his voice to a regular level It has just been so long scince I have seen you! Force damn, I missed you, man! Turning to Zane Hey now, you can't really talk about that out loud. It really freaks people out. quietly We'll all slip away from the girls and kids and get some homeless guy to eat. I do it all the time, and no one has ever noticed.

Caredetru smiled his fanged smile.

Tressa, to Irith: These are some of Caredetru and I. How about you and the other kids go play?
Irith: Aren't they a little young? I'm like twice their age and about nine times their maturity, you know?
Caredetru, To Irith: Hey, why don't you go show them how to find the hypotenuse of a right triangle?
Irith, blankly: What?
Caredetru: Never mind. Just go play house or something. Make the one running his mouth the Tantla.
Irith: That I can do. Commandingly, to Gwazi and Valor Come along, little children.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:02 pm

Floris was helped up by Duvnar. His jaw wasn't broken but it sure felt like it. Floris wanted to calm things down.

Floris: Yeah I'm fine. Good to see you to Caredetru.

Floris looked at Zane.

Floris: It should be the Empire you hate. The rebels didn't do anything to harm you. It was the Empire, so let's just calm down and all hate the Empire together.

Floris had a nice smile on now, his jaw was aching but he had learned to ignore the pain through all the beatings he'd had.

Floris: And tell your son that the NR is a great wonderful thing please.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Valor Gural: Hey Were not Little!
Gwazi Magnum: Ya! Were five years old! Watch how you speak to Future Jedi Knights!
Valor Gural: Hey Gwazi! Let's go play in that spooky attic! You know with the Rats and Spiders!
He said this not just because he wanted to play their but wanted to creep out Irith to.
Gwazi Magnum: Ya let's go!

The two rushed across the room and up the stairs, when halfway to the stairs though they ran by the manager of the place and he tripped over a table as it flipped around and landed on him

Manager: You little Brats! Stop Destroying my Career!

The Two were out of earshot by that time however.

Duvnar Laughing: That's two force-sensitve boys for ya!
Zane Gural: Ya and I gota... Check on something, Caredetru, you coming with?

Zane started to walk out of the mansion

Duvnar: He's gona eat someone, I know it.
Reticha: Oh ya! I Heard of this Great School for force-sensitives like Valor, Gwazi and Irith! We should all check it out sometime! What you say Tressa!
Duvnar: Not now Reticha! Were at a party! Forget about Education!

Reticha got a angry look on her face, Zekrow and Urik rushed back to drinking before they got involved.

Reithca: DUVNAR! HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING! THEIR ARE THREE CHILDREN HERE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS FUN! YOU JUST AS IRRESPONSIBLE AS HELIX AND CAREDETRU! No offence Cared. BUT DUVNAR! JUST! GROW UP!

[i]She slapped Duvnar in the face. Duvnar could of taken it but he didn't want his defence protocals to hurt Reticha so he flew into a table breaking it in half.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Sark arrived at the party a little late, but thankfully it had not started. He had left TC alone in the apartment, mostly if anybody came knocking at the door. He had just arrived when two little gands shot past him.

Sark: Kids these days.

When Sark noticed that it looked like a scuffel had happened, he made his way to Cared, Tressa, Dunvar, and Floris.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Floris saw Sark coming toward them. He hadn't seen him in forever.

Floris: Sark, how's it going? I haven't seen you since, uh, i don't know? When was the last time i saw you?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 pm

(OOC: THEY AREN'T GAND! THEIR HUMAN YOU FISH HEAD!)

As Zane exited the building the two kid's rocketed right infront of him, their was a selkath their to, Zane punched the fish in the stomach and kicked him out of the building, he opend his fangs and lunged at him. One person yelled"Help! That Mans tryinjg to eat that fish!"

When Duvnar overheard this he knew exactly what was going on. He got up and rushed to the front and tackled Zane to the ground.

Duvnar: You Idiot! He's a friend! Not your Lunch! Get off him!
Zane: Really? Oh... My bad!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 pm

The entire party turned to Duvnar and the group. Caredetru flew to Duvnar's side, picking him up with force, then grasping his arm firmly.
Caredetru, Angrily, quietly, and sternly to Duvnar and Reticha: This is a formal party. This is supposed to be a nice event. You will both clean up your acts imediately. Do you both understand me? This is the Queen's palace and you will both show the UPMOST respect for the dignity of this place. turns to crowd It's all ok here. We got this under control, just go back to what you were all doing. Turns to Duvnar and Floris, still grasping Duvnar by the arm very firmly, angrily and sternly through clenched teeth Let's go outside, how about that?
Caredetru pulled Duvnar outside.
Irith, to the boys: Hey, wait up! I want to play with rats too!

Irith ran off in persuit of the boys

Tressa, digging in her purse, pulled out a box of death sticks. She opened it and removed a long, slender, gleaming white stick and an ignitor. She placed one end of the Deathstick in her lips, and struck the ignitor. It flarred into a small, blue tinted fire. She put the flame to the other end of the deathstick, and it flarred up in green smoke.

Tressa, taking a drag: I thought that they would never leave.

END OF SCENE ONE

SCENE 2

(outside, on the Palace greens. It is very cold and begining to snow. Caredetru, Duvnar, Zane, and Floris exit the palace and enter the scene)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 pm

When they walked outside, Floris saw a good chance for revenge, no one around. He turned quickly and threw a beautiful right hook into Zane's head. It knocked him out cold. It was the best punch he'd ever thrown, but he broke his fingers doing it.

Floris: Man that hurts! Sorry Zane, but I'm a guy of revenge and fury.

Floris shook his hand, boy did that hurt!

Floris: So let's continue, Zane'll wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Duvnar and Zane got up as Urik and Rekrow rushed outside. All four them staired at the Fish lying on the ground. Urik and Duvnar rememberd him but Zekrow and Zane never meet the guy before. Duvnar helped him up then turned to his friends.

Duvnar: Ok, obviously were not noble enough for the party but the kids are still in their so we wait and zane...
Zane: Yes Duvnar?
Duvnar: Don't eat anything... or anyone!
Zane: Got it!
Zane After Stomach Growled: Oh shut up!

Zane was suddenly knocked out from behind. It was floris.

Duvnar: Meh, guess he had it coming.

Valor and Gwazi opened the gate to the attic and climbed insde. Valor saw something in the distance, it was on four leg's and growling[/i]

Valor: Hey! Let's see what that is!
Gwazi: I don't think so... it might be dangerous
Valor: Chicken!

Valor approached it slowly but than it jumped out and nailed Valor to the ground started to try to bite his neck off. Gwazi force pushed it off Valor, their force wasn't strong enough to harm it though. They then noticed it was a Kath Hound! A Horned One!

Valor: KATH HOUND!

The yell was so loud everyone still in the building could hear it.[i]
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:04 am

(ooc- Duvnar, have you ever watched a play or even read a script? It is scene 2. That means that the setting has changed. If the kids were talking, they would have to be outside with us and we could all hear them. Honestly, you really all should go to some plays. They are SO much better than movies)

Caredetru, supprised: Damn, Floris!!!!! Nice hit! You landed it RIGHT in the temple! I bet that I couldn't even land a punch with that kind of acuracy!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:07 am

Floris was surprised with the hit.

Floris: Yeah, i didn't even know i could hit that well. Huh, maybe i should try that out on some imps.

Floris had been having weird stuff like that happening lately, the punch didn't even feel like his. Sweet, now he could kill more stormies.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 am

(OOC: Kk never mind the Kath Hound)

As the two boy's rushed outside they once again knocked over the manager who started to yell as they left

Manager: Your leaving! Ha! Good Ridance! Children are trouble enough as it is!

The Manager stormed off giving Irith a mean look as she followed the two boys. Gwazi and Valor were all excited until Valor saw Zane

Valor: Daddy! Who did this to him!?
Duvnar: Floris did...
Duvnar gave floris a look saying "You should of saw this coming"

Valor: You no good NR! All you do it hurt everyone that stands in your way! I won't stand for it though! Just get lost! No one want's you NR Scum around here!

Gwazi: Valor! Calm Down! Other than the Jedi the NR are the only one's who protect from ther Empire! It's demanding work and they can't prevent all invasions! Plus my Mom and Dad are retired NR Members! Watch you speak of NR infront of me!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:29 am

Caredetru: It's not like the NR actually saves anyone. Sure they stop Imperials from invading, but they invade just as many planets and take just as many inocent lives. I see no difference between the two. They are both centered around murdering and raping and stealing and destroying the entire lives of everyone in the entire galaxy that doesn't fight blindly for them. Neither of them need to exist, and I would proudly lay down my life to put an end to both parties.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am

(OOC: That might just happen...)

Duvnar let the conversation go, it was getting out of hand.
Duvnar: Someone help Zane! We should all get in my ship nearby! It will keep us all warm, lot's of entertainment and enough room for about 20!

[i]Duvnar, Reticha, Rekrow, Valor and Gwazi started to head to the ship, Urik picked up Zane and followed but only after giving Floris a dirty look for knocking out one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:56 am

Tressa had been forced outside because she was smoking, when she stumbled upon the group, deathstick still burning in her hand. Caredetru's eyes were instantly drawn to the smoking stick. His jaw dropped wide open. Tressa treid in desparation to hide it, but she had no such luck.

Caredetru: You.....you....you....why?
Tressa: Uh....we'll talk about this later.
Caredetru, slightly angered: No, we will talk about this now. How could you do such a thing? there is a reason they call those "Deathsticks".
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:25 am

As Caredetru yelled at Tressa Zane took out a death stick and smoked one, he handed one to his son as well and Valor had a Death Stick as well. Reticha saw this an freaked

Reticha: ZANE! IT'S BAD ENOUGH TRESSA USES DEATH STICKS BUT YOU TO! AND YOU LET YOUR SON SMOKE THEM! HE'S 5 YEARS OLD! HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DRINKING SODA YET YOU BIG IDIOT!

As everyone stood back Reticha rammed Zane right into a tree. Valor started yelling and the force of him threw a log at her, she dodged it however, took the stick from Valor and knocked him out from behind

Duvnar Magnum: Wow.... That's some fight...
Duvnar Magnum Pulling Out Death Sticks: Death Stick Anyone
Duvnar's Reaction to Reticha's warning look: Uhh... Never Mind!
Zerkrow and Urik laughing: This is to crazy!
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Floris: Alright, stop this insanity! Let's just take this inside and argue there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next