SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Unknown to anybody, Sark was quietly counting down. "3......2.......1" Then the bomber exploded, killing a good deal of the zombies but leaving some left. "Right, whatever happens, I am going with a group. So what'l it be?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

"come with us or stay with them were leaving",said merkak as they opened the blast door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Sark was silently fuming. "I don't really think we should split up. Sure we have the "divide and conquer" plan going, but that doesn't work most of the time. Either way, I am with Tahr and the rest."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:41 pm

"suit yourself I know this ship like I know you won't survive staying here in the hangar." said Merkak right before they walked into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 pm

As Merkak left, Sark turned to the rest of the group. "Right, now do WE have a plan of action?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 pm

"I may only be a NR Private but I know more than those fools. These things are slow but theirs many. Hiding will never work. They will trap you inside while breaking in. We need off the ship. We have to take the escape pods and launch but the zombies will be their. We need a way to effectively kill them..." Duvnar than got an idea "Plasma! Plasma will disintergrate them! Now we need a way to send Plasma through the venting systems!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Within seconds blaster fire went off and screams were heard as a great roar was let out by a monstorous creature. Over the comlink you could here," RUNNNNNN...............RUNNNNNN..... the door someone get the door.......it just ripped him too......it's coming back open the door hurry..........Clank, Okay, were safe for now, anyone know where we are."said someone. "yes were in the Medical room anyone seriously injured?" said another voice.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 pm

The Medical Bay was in total disarray, Medicine and Bacta Tanks were strewn everywhere. There was evidence that something bizzare had happened here, it appeared as though the Empire had been Experimenting with Genetic Splicing.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tahrr shivered as he heard everything through his comm-link. "Damned fools are gonna get themselves killed. I think we should get to the Command centre, at least there we should find something explaining what the Empire was up to. And why they abanndoned a Million credit ship." Tahrr looked at Sark. It was uncommon for anyone to willingly be around Tahrr for more than a few minutes, But Sark had time and again stuck by Tahrr's side. It felt good to finally have a friend. Then he looked at Helix. " If you can go on, I suggest we get moving" He motioned to Sark to follow him. "coming Duvnar? our first stop will be the Weapons and munitions locker. If we can find it.'
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 pm

"sir I'm sorry but I can't go back out there." said a Captain over the comlink."good I wont eather",said Merkak. "lets take the vents, but be quiet I don't want to attract attention. we can follow it to the comand centre." You guys in the Hangar be vigalant it was going your way."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:37 pm

" Copy that Merkak." Tahrr said into his comlink. then he turned to everyone else. "You heard the man, let's get going, but be cautious." Tahrr couldn't help but think this was going get real messy, real fast.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Merkak and his men were getting hot up in the vents, but knew it was much safer in there. He only hoped the others in the hanger would be safe.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:59 pm

"Right, hopefully we will not run into any more zombies, but you never know." Sark started to head to the exit door along with his companions.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 am

Tharr looked out into the hallway out of the door oppposite where the corpse things shambled. What he saw at the end of the hall took his breath away, silently he moved back into the hangar. Looking at everyone he said, " I saw it, the thing that attacked the NR guys. It's big, really big. It has at least 6 legs maybe more,,, I dunno, I only saw the back of it." He pointed to the door where the corpse things were, "It's either fight through those, or fight through that thing out there."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Suddenly there was another loud explosion, this time an old Droid Tri-Fighter had fallen. However, as the flames raged, a figure emmerged. It looked like a Stormtrooper, but was all black, and huge. It looked like it could look a Wookie square in the eye. " Intruders located, Execute order 99638-1." The thing had a mechanical voice and as it spoke it raised a very large Heavy Repeater Rifle. " By order of the Emperor, you are under arrest, remain where you are for sentencing."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 am

Sark was confused. "Wait, I heard that imperial droids were only prototypes. They shot civillians and trashed cantinas or something. I don't think they would leave one here in a fighter."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 am

"It must be a trap... These Imperials are very sneaky"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Merkak heard it over the comlink and said," someone who can impersonate me order it to ignore the order," Since this is old it probably think I'm in the Empire, I was a captain I have Command over all ground units." Merkak hoped someone was good with voice manipulation, or had a good speaker.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Without warning, the starboard wall began to buckle as though some great weight were being pressed against it. Suddenly, the bent dura-steele gave way to a massive, insect like claw. With slow deliberation, the monster pushed itself into the hangar. It had two heads, both of which looked like Rancors, these sat ontop of a long serpentine body lined with multiple insectoid legs and a tail ending in a large ball covered in two foot long spikes. Acidic Saliva dripped from it's mouths in apparent expectation. The Dark Trooper wheeled around and started pumping shot after shot into the thing, making the monster that much angrier.
Tahrr looked on in horror. "I think it's time to leave...... uhhhhh, NOW!!!!!!!!!!" He reached out blindly, grabbing Sark and Duvnar, and started pulling them toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Helix suddenly ran to the side of the hangar. He began to climb up the rafter that had fallen eirlier to the vent shaft. He opened the vent and yelled, "GET IN THE VENT!!!" then he popped himslef in the large space.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm

"aren't you glad they had vents in here. I mean we'd be dead without them."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 pm

"I guess" Said Duvnar as he was pulled into the vent. "But won't that thing just snap this in two and than pour us all in his mouth?" All the sudden the creature charged at the pipe's attempting exactly what Duvnar Guessed. As he saw the thing charge he said "I Hate myself..."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Sark clung to the edge of the vent. Noticing Tahr did not have a handhold, he shot a few holes for Tah to hang on to. "Dunvar, sometimes I swear that beasts can understand english. So why can't you learn to keep your mouth shut!" Sark primed a thermal detanator and threw it into the beast's open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm

"YOU FOOLISH FOOL!" Duvnar yelled. Jimmy killed the beast but the explosion destroyed the pipes and the wall covering them all in animal organs and debris. In that time many more zombies enterd the room and when duvnar peeked his head out their were surronded by over 1000. Like those horror films where you climbing onto something and 100 are going to reach their hands at you. "Jimmy....."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Merkak, Ali and all there men reached the command center where they locked all the doors. They were going to wait for the others to come, but how long could he wait. For all he knew they were all traped. Merkak said," Guys I'll give you 3 hours to make it here. If your late.......well you know.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:18 pm

"I'm thinking, i'm thinking just hold on." Sark was running ideas over and over in his head. Explosives were not going to work, they were too close. No ties were hanging overhead, so that wouldn't work. Sark looked around the hanger. He noticed an opening in the roof. It looked like an opening to a service tunnel. He attached a grapple attachment to his blaster and told the rest of the group to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Tahrr's mask lay on the floor next to him. When he stood up the corpse things looked at him, seeing his face they backed away, seemingly unsure of what to do. Not sure what to do Tahrr grabbed for his mask and then he shambled over to the others, Corpse things moving out of his way as he passed. "C,mon." He whispered to the others, "I don't know how much longer this will work." Then he started to walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: