SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:29 pm

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, This ghost story is being offered to you for some ghoulish fun. It is set on the disabled Imperial Class Star Destroyer, Devastator. It takes place after "Death of a Friend" but before "Sith". The only rule is no God Modding, otherwise just have fun!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost Ship... Empireship1

After the Fiasco on Tattooine involving the Dark Jedi and his ultimate destruction,everyone was En Route to the Funeral of Ruth, on board the Naboo Capital Ship, The Queens Vengeance. Though after the Funeral, the Jedi Council was going to reward them for the destruction of the Dark Jedi, the mood was somber, especially the mood of the Gand, Duvnar Magnum. Tahrr was sad for the Gand, having lost a close friend must be difficult for him to handle.
They had just left the Corellian System when they heard a call to General Quarters being issued over the comm. Concerned, Tahrr headed towards the bridge to see what was wrong. When he stepped into the Command room however, he saw the problem, a large ship looming in the distance. The pilot looked at the Captain and said, " Sir, the computer shows it as being Imperial, a Star Destroyer, and it looks old, [/i]very[i] old."

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Helix had been on his shuttle to attend to Ruth's funeral. His ship left the system controlled by the Hapes Consortium. He hadn't used his droid to drive the ship he had driven it himself, like he does 8/10ths of the times. Suddenly a huge Imperial ship came into view along with a Naboo Capital ship. His little droid chirped out, "Beep wizz dop beep! (That Super Star Destroyers is deactivated but The Queen's Vengence looks mean!)" Helix suddenly said to the droid, "Oh do be quiet, if I can establish a signal then we can find out that if it's friendly or not!" He pressed a small button and started to say, "This is the Hapan Shuttle Terracotta and we are aware of your and the damaged Interdictor...is that of your cause?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Duvnar, Reticha and Jimmerz were all on their way to Iziz. On their way though they saw a giant aboanded Destroyer. Duvnar saw another ship nearby and contatced it quickly. "Hello? Whoever you are? What in the world am I looking at?"

(OOC: I forgot to type this rule but the order of RPG's is the order they are started in. But don't sweat it. It's earlier and an exception can be made. But I recomend all of you experienced role players or not go to Read First. It explains many things of this site that may be different and such)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re Ghost ship   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 am

Sark was on board the capital ship with Tahr, and was relaxing in his quarters when he noticed a large imperial star destroyer just floating in space. However, it looked a century or two older than the newer models. He raidoed Tahr.

"Hey, do you or anyone else notice that star destroyer just floating there? Looks pretty odd if you ask me"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 am

Merkak's Improved Correlian Corvette came out of hyperspace to notice a disabled star destroyer and a Naboo capital ship. He quickly ran to the his troops and said, "This doesn't look go does it". His pilot noticed other ships in the area and said in the comlink, "This is the New Republic Corvette "Arrogant" we are requesting data on what has happiened here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:36 pm

The captain switched the radio to all frequencies, "This is the Queens Vengeance, We arent quite sure, but it looks like that Star Destroyer has been there for a while. They are not responding to any hails."
_________________________________________________________________________________Tahrr looked at Sark, "wonder whats going on, c'mon lets go to the bridge and take a better look."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Helix looked at the droid and siad, "See! I told you they were friendly!" The droid let out a disrespectful beep and continued to beam in data from the ships inner workings. (This is a mouse droid) Helix then reestablished a connection and said, "This is one more the Terracotta and my crew and I are wondering if we should investigate...this is quite a strange situation."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm

" I would recomend it but if you do me and my troops will help." said Merkak Xen over the comlink.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Jimmerz overhearing the conversation took the com and yelled into it. "No need to fear! Jimmerz is on the case!" Duvnar quickly responded pulling Jimmerz away. "Jimmerz! Go! Get out of here!" Jimmerz than ran off being all silly. "Sorry about that... He's Nuts. But I'll take part to!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm

"Fine with me." Sark got up off of his cot and started going to the lift.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:20 pm

Tahrr looked at the scanners and frowned. "This is all wrong... Whats a Star Destroyer doing out here in the middle of open space?" The pilot overheard this and queried, "Sir?"
Tahrr shook his head, then said, "Nothing, just talking to myself." he turned and headed for the lift
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Helix sent his ship drifting towards the large Star Destroyer. He docked in the hangar bay that still had a stable sheild. Helix exited his ship and siad, "I wonder who did this?" the hangar seemed to have mold and rust all around.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:39 pm

"I know, I don't understand this either. The star destroyer is one of the Imperial's most valued ships. They would not leave one out in space like this." Sark muttered to Tahr. Then he noticed what looked like a ship docking in the Star destroyer. Sark grabbed the shoulder of one of the crew. "Hey, can you scan that ship for life forms? The one that just docked?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Duvnar followed the two into the hangar and landed next to them. Jimmerz and Reticha left the ship after Duvnar and approached the others. "Well... We better start looking" Jimmerz than said quietly but everyone could still hear "Ruth would of loved to be part of this..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 pm

"I was once in the Empire one tactice was to lure the enemy into an area make them feel safe then close the exit and attack and run and attack again. Sort of gurrila tactics." Merkak said as his pilot landed in the dock.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Helix turned around to look at Duvnar and his possee. Suddenly a rafter fell from the ceiling and fell right in front of the Terracotta. Helix siad, "This better be good."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:31 pm

The crewman looked at his scanners, "I am sorry sir, our scanners are being jammed by something, I don't know what, but we are definately being jammed." Tahrr heard this and said, "Sark, I don't know for sure, but I think we need to get over there as soon as possible. This doesn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Sark nodded. "No kidding. I have a bad feeling this could turn ugly. There is no way those scanners could jam up. This ship is supposed to be kept in top repair. Something is wrong." Sark and Tahr stepped into a small transport ship and launched. "Very very wrong." Sark thought.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:12 am

"you all are just paranoid, but I do admit I feel sort of insecure being here," said Merkak
"I agree sir," said Mex Merkak's first lieutenant, as he and the rest of Merkak's men walked over to the group talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:15 am

It wasn't very long before the Transport shuttle was docked in the Star Destroyer. Tahrr and Sark stepped out into the hangar and Tahrr said, "I never wanted to see one of these upclose, unless it was being destroyed, but somehow I imagined there would be more life onboard than this." He looked around and saw a group of people. from a distance he couldn't tell who they were then he saw the head of a Gand and took a chance.. "Duvnar, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:42 am

Merkak quickly noticed a man he had not seen before who said, "Duvnar is that you" he quickly tensed up unaware if he was frendly.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:31 am

"Ya it's me!" Duvnar could see several NR start to get cautious. "Lower your weapons! Their Friends!"
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 am

Suddenly the ship began to shudder. Then the lights kicked on, but in a strange greenish illumination. An electronic voice spoke as though through the ships Intercomm. "Ship systems at 80%. Hyperdrive initiated. Destination, Zonoma Sekot.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tahrr looked at everyone in astonishment.
"Where did that thing say?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am

Sark noticed one of their group try to fly a fighter out of the hanger. They had no luck, as the shield was fully charged. Sark nudged Tahr. "Where did the ship say we were going? Zonoma Sekot? Has anyone ever heard of that? Personally I-" Sark stopped mid-sentence because everyone was thrown to the ground as the ship entered hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Helix quicly fell to the ground and his droid Vip suddenly zoomed out of the ship. Helix suddenly began to yell, "THIS SHIP IS HAUNTED!!!!" and his droid began to beep, "WHIZ BOP DOOP BEEP (I WANT OIL)!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Ship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: