SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empires Domination

Go down 
+4
Nyon Dralor
William Blart
Shevi Nalin
Gwazi Magnum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Empires Domination - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Gwazi grinned when Sark said this

Gwazi: Sark, I'm trained in the force, I know what you thinking. You might be wrong and we all die? I won't let that happen! We'll kill this traitor in no time at all!

(OOC: Hope you don't mind Sauvel but I feel like adding a new character)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaidan walked down the halls of the Rebels Upper floors. Cecilia one of his spy partners had just been killed, someone was on to the spies, but she was just one and they might figure she was all unaware of the other four, him and his squad Wrex, Yuri and Ludo. Wrex, Yuri and Ludo were all advanced spies who served Vurkula, they were not at the level of Tukoshi and Cody however, they were only elite opretives. Kaidan however was a force-sensitive, like Tukoshi and Cody he was trained in the force. For years he served Zoroko doing his bidding, he assassinated more than a dozen jedi, killed more than 30 Rebel Leaders, Slaughterd over 300 Troopers and owned about 6 Wookie Slaves and 6 Tweklik slaves, his Wookie Slaves were caged up, he used them as a backup squad and to do his labour, the Twekliks were always in his office for entertainment. He even executed a slave or two in the past. He was also responsible for the deatsh of 2 dozen Gamoreon Guards, about 2 dozen Bounty Hunters and 4 Crime Lords, he was well respected by the Exchange. Zoroko and him had a plan. Once Kaidan revealed the location of the only Rebel Alliance with any hope of succeding he would make sure they would be in chaos and to weak to fight without anyone relising the state they were in. Then he would give the signal and the Imperials would overrun them. However with Zoroko dead, Vurkula had given Kaidan new orders. Learn their secrets, find their artifacts, then once he had done enough kill as much of the lead rebels as he can like Gwazi, Irith, Tressa, Sauvel, Jimmy. Then he would return to the Death Star and finish the three man squad once introduced to Tukoshi and Cody. However Vurkula requested he targets the force-sensitives, prefibly the children. He walked down the hall so see Wrex approaching him

Wrex: Sir! Their's a commotion upstairs and downstairs! Upstairs Cecilia are partner was murderd by Noj! Down Stairs we got the kid Gwazi killing Floris thinking he's the real sith.

Kaidan: Intresting... Gather the other two and approach upstairs, make it seem like you were patrol when you heard the commotion, I'll check on Gwazi.

Wrex nodded and left, he quickly found Ludo and Yuri. The three went upstairs to see Sauvel outraged at Noj

Wrex: What seems to be the situation here!? What's with all the comotion! And... wait? Is that Cecilia Dead! How did this happen!?

Wrex had to sound innocent to gather any information, luckily he was a con master. Even if he was discoverd their was a chance he and his pals would escape, if not Kaidan would get a heads up and make the rebels suffer and then he would flee. Kaidan approached downstairs pretending to mind his own buisness, he walked behind Sark to see Gwazi ontop of Floris, he pulled out his rifle and aimed it at Gwazi

Kaidan: What do you think your doing kid!? Do I have to put you in Lockdown!?
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Noj force leaped onto the side of the hotel and run up the walls till reaching the cieling. He had his cloak again, covering him fully. He looked at the men infront of him, they seemed shocked, but he could sense something disturbing.

Noj: The betrayal lies thicker than one....

Savuel jumped and landed near Noj hearing his words.

Savuel: What are you saying?

Noj: Never trust a man in imperial armor...

Noj raised his wrist caster and sent disc's into the limbs of 2 troops. He grabbed the remaining one (wrex) and began questioning him.

Noj: Are there others, tell me and you will die quickly, lie and I will cut the flesh from your bones while you live.

His tone was cold and stable, no sign of emotion, fear, anger....
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Wrex could only grin at Noj

Wrex: He's been listening the whole time... and now that he's alerted all your friends will die... and Vurkula shall come to destroy you all! Along with Cody, Tukoshi and an army behind them!

Wrex was telling the truth, they would invade them, but not as soon as he made it sound like, the invasion would come several years later, not now. Wrex then made a clicking noise

Wrex: That's my bomb... Prepare for your base to sink into ruins!

All the sudden Wrex, Ludo and Yuri exploded, their body part flew everywhere and the explosion was so large it sent Noj and Sauvel flying off the building, almost tearing apart all their flesh. The next two floors below were affected the same way and all the sudden the Building lite on fire. This was a Suiscidal Detonator that Vurkula had installed into all her top units, including Tukoshi and Cody, if they were going to die they would cause major chaos before they die

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaidan heard it all through his hidden earpiece, no one could hear except for him. Once he heard Wrex speak he knew they were all busted, as long as Noj was around any spy in the base could be busted, luckily Kaidan was the only one left. He quickly pulled out his knife in one hand and stabbed Sark in the back of the next knocking in unconcious, he then shot Floris in the head with his pistol and force leaped into Gwazi elbowing his ribs, they crashed through the wall and fell about 60 feet. Gwazi landed on his back and it was probebly broken. Kaidan had force leaped off the wall on his way down so he landed on his feet unharmed. He quickly ignited his saber to reflect the shots from about a dozen rebels, he killed about 8 then fled, he knew more were coming, he would have to leave Gwazi for later. He jumped in his fighter ship and took off into hyperspace clearing the area. But right before he went into hyperspace he pressed his detonator button. During his stay he had planted mines all around the building, one in each of the hero's rooms, one in the meeting hall, one in the kitchen, one in the barracks, one in the debriefing room and one in the entrance. They all detonated and chaos spilled everywhere, the rebels were reduced to the point that they had to use tent's as an HQ now, that and they would now probebly need to move to a new planet. Gwazi laid on the floor gravely wounded, his back probebly broken, the four remaining troops threw Gwazi over their backs and fled the scene. They got a safe distance of about 1000 feet away from the camp to a camp site survivours would meet at if something like this would ever happen. Gwazi was placed in the medbay as the four troopers lock back at the camp. Burning in ruins concerned on if anyone else survived

Reticha rushed through the halls and rubble and the engulfing flames, she ran franticly looking for an exit when he found Floris and Sark Gravely wounded, she ran to Sark's aid

Reticha: Oh my god! Sark! Please tell me your alright! What did Floris do to you!?

(OOC: Now none of the heroe's should of goten killed by this unless if you want to die. But you could still stay on Ruusan if you want, but any rebel camp set up won't be high classed at all... Rebels are known to struggle in their starting stages in the Star Wars Universe).
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Sark coughed blood and tried to stand up. The wound was not great, but it would hurt his running.

Sark: Reticha, I am fine. Floris is not to blame. He is disoriented and weak. Someone else attacked us, and we should get out here now.

Sark then went over to the unconcious Floris and picked him up. Traitor or not, he was a friend, and Sark helped his friends.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 pm

(What the hell, Ali was in the hotel how in the world is he now supposed to help the padawan. THe only one outside was the VP of IDC please someone tell me what's happening so far all this multi character rping is messing with me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:26 pm

(Well now you may not want to be too sure about Gwazi being your padawan Ali, I have made my return and in the future posts I am going to start an arguement with you about what happened on that farm thread.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:39 pm

(OOC: Hey! Hey! Hey! What's with everyone doubting Gwazi all the sudden!)

Reticha was quick to grab Sarks hand and run down the hall once he picked up Floris

Reticha: We gota get outa here! Soon this base will come tumbiling down around are ears!

Reticha quickly sped down enough floors that they were only about 20 feet from the floor. She jumped out of the building and landed on the ground. She than dashed off towards a small camp seen upahead hoping Gwazi was their not even bothering to check if Sark was still following her
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:23 am

Noj and Savuel were flying through the air, Savuel woke first thanks to the cushion of his armor and had used his jet pack to pull Noj out of the air and to safety. He had cuts all over his face but nothing too dangerous. But his cybernetic arm had many damages to it as it was what was holding Wrex.

Savuel: Noj wake up!

Noj lay still, Savuel shook him and continued to try and wake him. Suddenly Noj woke, his eyes opened and there sat two red cat eyes.

Kogan: What the hell happened... the blast.... damn suicidals

There was no pain in his voice, as if the cuts on his face did not bother him.

Savuel: Don't those cuts hurt? Don't you feel anything?

Kogan: Oh we feel them, but when he feels a great damage then he slips into me. I have learned to surpress my pain and even repair myself of these mortal cuts... but force caused scars are other stories...

Savuel: You can heal yourself?

Kogan: Yes, were you not listening to me? I have become able to move the force through me and repair cuts and mend broken bones.

Savuel: But that seems like a Jedi sort of art? You are a sith?

Kogan: That is where you are wrong, I am a gray jedi. I have learnt sith and Jedi arts and master the ones I use in my style.

Savuel: Your style?

Kogan: I use a style like great sith warriors, I use many spells allowing me to have greater effect on an enemy. But when I am finished fighting I must treat my wounds and surpress my pain. This is a great offensive but lacks defense, which I make up with the fighting style I use.

Savuel: So I geuss your going to want to heal yourself now

Kogan: Yes....

Kogan nodded to Savuel and walked off in the opposite direction of a crowd coming to see what had happened at the building now caving in on itself. Some were seen escaping the building but most were unarmored and not imperial rebels.

Savuel: Don't trust a man in imperial armor....

He looked at himself now, in imperial armor.... could Noj no longed trust him... He grabbed the collar of the chest plate and ripped it off of him, he tossed away the armor and sat cloaked with his jetpack.

Savuel: No longer will I be connected to the Empire....
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:21 am

As Gwazi spoke the rebel troopers started a small conversation

Trooper #1: Dang Terrorist! What gives them any honour in what they do?

Trooper: #3: Their messed up that's what!

Trooper #4: Sauvel and the others must be dead, they were at the top when the explosion went, thats where most of it went off...

Trooper #2: It's a wonder how anyone is still standing... but... wait? Is that? Who is that? It's a Gand!

Reticha: Gwazi! Gwazi! Where's Gwazi!?

Trooper #4: Who?

Trooper #2: She means that boy, he's in the med bay ma'am.

Without thanking them she rushed off to her son's aid

Trooper #2: Theirs some more figures... in the distance, I see... a Rebel Officer... A Fish...

Trooper #4: Their called Selkath...

Trooper #2: A Selkath... and closer to the building... someones stripping their armour and another sleeping... at least it looks that way...

Trooper #3: Wait a Minute! That guy stripping his armour is Sauvel! And that's Noj!

Trooper #1: Send them some help ASAP!

Trooper #3: No! They can make it on their own, we need to help any survivours that make it here!

Kaidan exited his ship and walked to Vurkula's quarters to find Tukoshi and Cody already waiting for him

Vurkula: Ahhh..... Kaidan, nice to see you! Meet your new teamates! General Cody and General Tukoshi! Tukoshi, Cody meet your new teammate, General Kaidan.

Tukoshi: A New guy huh? You better not slow us down!

Kaidan: I won't... you better make sure you don't slow me down though...

Cody: Ha! Ha! Ha! Not even I have the guts to talk to Tukoshi like that! You must have some serious skill! Welcome aboard!

Cody extended his hand and Kaidan shook it, it seemed the two would make friends but Kaidan and Tukoshi would probebly have alot of competing to do

Vurkula: Now... I have a mission for you... The rebels on Ruusan are doomed to failure... unless they get help! Eliminate that Help!

Tukoshi: What exactly?

Vurkula: The Empire's Army are already destroying other rebel groups and putting nearby planets under Quaratine... the Assassin Army are assassinating powerful people that could help the rebels, the main threat will only die out without support! But their is one thing I need you three to handle!

Tukoshi: And that is?

Vurkula: Duvnar... He survived and is being trained by a new Master, the three of you shall go and eliminate them... if Duvnar completes his training and re-unites with the rebels they will have a chance to destroy us!

Vurkula left them to do this on their own, they had to track them through the force. The three got in their Squad ship and took off, the sensed Duvnar, close to Ruusan, still leaving from dropping off Floris, this mission would be risky, they had to be careful not to lure the rebels into outspace, not that they would, Vurkula surronded the planet with Imperial Fleets to insure no one would try escaping with the few fighters they had left
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:15 pm

(( I'm out of this RP I have no idea what's goin on I'll be one another or whatever comes up. Merry Christmas everyone also.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am

Floris had no clue what was going on, he just felt blood all over him. Things were on fire and exploding was all he knew.

Xanatos was in a ship training with Ilum Narr, just when he thought he was done for the day, Ilum brought in a man.

Xanatos: Who is he?

Ilum: This man is a jedi, our enemy. You will fight him.

Xanatos: Alright, but give him a lightsaber for a fair battle.

Ilum gave him a lightsaber and the man took it.

The man, whispering to Xanatos in the force: I know you aren't evil, you can still be redeemed, join the jedi. We can take Ilum togehter.

Xanatos to the man in the force: The jedi aren't for me, but the sith are to brutal for me.

Man in the force: Then join the rebels on Ruusann.

Xanatos: Alright thank you, master, goodbye.

Xanatos shoved his saber up into Ilums gut. Xanatos ran to the cockpit and set for Ruusan.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:58 pm

(ooc- I'm out of this, I have no idea what is going on.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:56 pm

(OOC: I'm closing this, now smaller Rebel Scenarios will be open to be made. I'll make a Page explanning the rules.

But as the summary for this RPG, all the main characters flee and settle in the camp. Xanatos comes to Ruusan but by then the Rebels seperated taking their own way, Sauvel stays on Ruusan for now, Ali, Helix, Jimmy, Gwazi and Reticha leave for their own path's but meet up about a week later to hunt down a Criminal while the Tykupers and Jacky start to build up their own settlement.

This information on where people head off to is obtained by the other RPGs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires Domination
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: