SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empires Domination

Go down 
+4
Nyon Dralor
William Blart
Shevi Nalin
Gwazi Magnum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Empires Domination - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

Jacky was pacing about the hotel room. He knew if a sith were to get his hands on him, Jacky would be engulfed by the dark side. He was vulnerable now more than ever being surrounded by sith. Jacky chose not to use the force to his advantage because he knew it would put him and his freinds in danger. Nobody knew he had force abilities even though he had mentioned it a few times. Everybody seemed to ignore him when he mentioned it.
Jacky lost his train of thought when he saw something move outside the hotel window. Jacky pulled out his blaster and walked toward the window. He was two feet away when a cloaked figure crashed through the window and grabbed him . They were out as soon as they were in for now Jacky saw the speeder bike parked in front of his window. He felt himself flying over the planet and then land by a shuttle. He was thrown in. He looked up to see a see a sith commanding some troops to stun him. Then everything went blank.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 am

Yassen saw a random person walking down the street and he ran over and started stabbing him. Blood was everywhere, Yassen's eyes were crazed. He looked and saw a child standing there what happened next was unbelievable. (Yassen is a serial killer on the side of being Ali's friend and VP of IDCC) When he was finished he ran over to a bar and got cleaned up. He then headed back to the Hotel where Ali was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 am

(OOC: One, my Master is a Human, two he was never spotted, three the sith have been orderd to wait. I'll just say who attacked you were raiders)

The Raiders for some reason wanted Jacky. Gwazi looked out through the window to see Ali rushing to help Jacky. Gwazi ignited his saber and leaped to the scene. Gwazi spun his saber in the air and sliced out the heart of one of the dozen Raiders, one Raider shot Gwazi from behind with a Stun Pistol and the boy fell stuggiling to stay awake. He turned to Ali and said

Gwazi: Help me Master! Please!

(OOC: Even though you never said you were his master you are his last hope so he does look up to you as a Master regardless).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 am

Sark saw most of this from his hotel room (excluding the serial killer). He left for the elevator but found it on the ground floor. His room was the sixth, but the elevator was about as slow as a drunk who doesn't know where he's going. Sark went back into his room, locked the door, and jumped out the window. He steered himself towards the nearest dumpster, and landed......in the dumpster. He got out, nodded to an astonished traveller, and sprinted in Gwazi's direction.

(OOC: Reason being because Sark has come to Gwazi's aid multiple times, and he was getting bored.)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 am

Floris awoke in a dark room, he sat up and looked around. He was very confused and to weak to get up. He laid back down and remembered that he was supposed to be dead. He sat up again and tried to stand up but his legs gave out so he just hopped back into the bed. He saw a datapad on a desk and reached for it. He grabbed it and started flipping through the channels of news. Everything was about Naboo being destroyed. What? Naboo is gone? And so is hoth? Floris thought. Floris couldn't believe the empire would kill so many people on Naboo. He laid back down in anger and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm

(EDIT THAT POST YOU SOB I HAVE A PLAN AND I DON"T WANT YOU TO RUIN IT!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 pm

(ooc- Who is doing all of this? Duvnar just posts so damn much that I just read the ones pertaining to our particular group.)

Irith was walking through all of the rooms of the luxourious hotel.

Irith, calling into each room: Tressa! Tressa! Jacky's watching the bad wrestling movies!

There was no answer.

Irith: Tressa! Tressa? Caredetru? Jacky? Any one?!

There was the jolting sound of glass being broken. Irith ran to the scene, and found Jacky being pulled out through the window. Irith's scream was so shrill and so loud that the thin glass covering the holoscreen - still showing the news reel of Hoth being destroyed - cracked and shattered.

Irith, screaming: JAAAAAAAAKYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm

(OOC: I assume Jacky is talking to me.

Make the Kidnapper whatever you want but NOT SITH, the sith were orderd to stay away)

Gwazi clutched onto his bleeding rib cage, a man behind him pulled out a knife and swung it down on Gwazi's neck but he rolled out of the way kicking the man's heels sending him to the ground. Gwazi jumped up igniting his saber and stabbing the mans heart. But now he had just further sprained his rib and now it even hurt to deflect blaster bolts.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Noj woke from his trance making for his foot locker, he opened it and it revealed a cybernetic arm complete with wrist caster. He pulled the cloak back from the same side arm as the cybernetic one, tapped his shoulder some few times and his arm ejected off. It too was cybernetic, but not for combat, but for human look which the combat one before him lacked greatly. He replaced his arm with the combat one and then marched out the door with his cloak covering him head to toe. He passed the screaming Irith only saying "stay calm child" and not stopping to make sure she did. He exited the hotel and walked outside, facing the direction the kidnapper went. He continued his march till he came across the men he was searching for.

Noj: I tell you now, lay down your arms, return the boys to me, and none of you will die today... or you can take the much harder and painful way and resist.... and I will unleash the darkness inside of me.

Noj glanced to the shuttle where they were holding the two boys, he sensed them both, both were force sensitive.... but from what his ears told him only duvnars had a master....

Kogan's inner voice: You should teach Jacky to become a Grey Jedi.... both the dark and the light side...

Noj's inner voice: I could, but it is his choice whether or not to want a master... I can not teach someone unwilling to learn from me....
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Jacky looked around bewildered and noticed the ringleader sitting in front of him. A skinny woman with pink hair in a tight bun on her head. Her eyes were red and her cloak was black. She was obviously a girly sith.

Jacky: What do you want with me sith?

Sith: We're out of the system now. There's no going back. The other jedi is too young and so I left him on the planet.

Jacky: You didn't answer my question.

Sith: I want you to be my apprentice.

Jacky: The answer is ...

Sith: Exactly, you cannot decide. And so you are independent and strong.And I am not with the empire , I'm a sith outcast. I knew your father well.

Jacky: And your point? My father's dead.

Sith: Jacky, don't you know who I am?

Jacky: No.

Sith: I am Luna Varsis.

Jacky: MY MOTHER WAS EXECUTED!

Luna: Your father was strong. But he was not strong enough to kill a sith. You cannot tell me I am dead for you never saw the execution.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 pm

The shuttle had left leaving Gwazi behind, but the other henchmen were left as well.

Kogan's inner voice: He is gone, now what is your plan? Slaughter them all!

Noj's inner voice: No....that is your job

Kogan's inner voice: Finally, I have been waiting for some action.

Noj bowed his head for a moment and then pulled off the cloak and tossed it down. He looked up at the henchmen with a pair of red cat eyes, extended pike, and wrist caster aimed at the farthest.

Kogan: I WARNED YOU!

And then he began firing at the henchmen, sending durasteel discus at the many henchmen. They were deadly accurate being guided by Kogan using the force. They screamed as the disc's ripped and lodged into their flesh, blood splatter painted the streets. When none of them were left standing he stepped forward to Gwazi and held out a hand, eyes now a thin gray.

Noj: I trust you know how to clean blood from your suit
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 pm

(OOC: How Jacky you scared me! When you mentioned a sith with pink hair I was scared that you were bringing back Julro! Thank God you didn't or I would of fucking killed you!)

Gwazi got up to see his robe soaked with blood, he looked up at Noj and replied

Gwazi: Yah... But to think that I could get wounded by just some common thugs means I'm no where near strong enough to fight the sith...

Gwazi walked inside the building and inside his room. He dropped his robe in the laundry basket and rested on his bed, it has been a busy day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tukoshi was watching the battle down below, he knew that they were growing weaker. Suddenly Vurkula messaged him

Vurkula: Withdraw... The Planet is to unstable to destroy safely, it's debris will crash into a million other worlds. Including those we want to stay alive.

Tukoshi: Then why not just invade them?

Vurkula: To Many outside contacts, the invasion will seem succesful for the first year or two but ultimately would be a mistake. Besides Cody has fully recoverd, you need to attend your two man missions again.

Tukoshi: Yes my Mistress.

Tukoshi Messaging the Assassins: Ok men, return to the Death Star, Vurkula has left orders to leave the planet alone.

Assassins: YES SIR!

They all snuck off beyond the mountains and took off in their gianormus fleet of Fighters careful not be seen by hiding behind the mountains

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urlan: Duvnar... your first lesson, the Lightsaber... strike me down...

Duvnar charged at him with his stun saber in hand, Urlan blocked it, knocked it to the side of the room and stuck Duvnar in a headlock putting his own stun saber infront of Duvnar's Neck

Urlan: You have much to learn...

(OOC: Now chances are we will have to fast forward, in other words move to a point several years later. Only if people are ok with it however plus it would be the start of the next RPG, that or we can slowly move forward in years or just leave it as it is and have all the planned events happen in the current events and ages. Example is if you all say no Valor and Gwazi will fight at 6 Years Old and not 15).
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:42 pm

I think Cared's new rpg takes place after this one, but not several years after. So I say please let this stay where it is.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 am

Im still looking for a padawan as a Grey Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 am

(OOC: Whenever you make an OOC Comment type it like I am)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am

(Still, If anyone wants their child to learn how to defeat Valor and his thougth bomb. Im right here!

But i think before we skip we all need closure to this.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm

(OOC: Consider it done)

Sauvel was not the only rebelion, their were others, once Vurkula decided to leave Ruusan alone for now their was a rebel activtes happening around the Galaxy, these quickly became her top concern so for the time being Sauvel's rebelion was left alone, they had a chance to fortify, to grow, to train and to find allies. Of course they couldn't be open about it, they couldn't work with the fighting Rebels or gather to much support or the Sith will grow aware.

(OOC: In other words the Empire is busy, the Rebelion is at a state of starting to make a new base and they need to find allies, of course the missions would be small and not involve major battles, almost like were re-visting the starting days on Combine. I am not making a rule against big battles, if you wish you may but it is highly unrecomended since if you do the Empire will no doubt crush your puny rebelion)

Urlan began training Duvnar more and more, eventualy Duvnar would be as strong as him, but only in time, in time...

Urlan: You are getting better my apprentice, but you have much more to learn...

Duvnar: Like what?

Urlan: The Force Gem, Force Bonds, Battle Meditation... The list goes on and on...

Gwazi cleaned his robe and slept in bed with a bandage on him, he knew he needed a Master but he didn't know who it would be, would it be Noj, or Ali? He didn't know

(OOC: OK assuming enough time has past everyone would know now that Floris is back at the Rebel Outpost. Also for stuff like Ali and Helix going after the Criminal or Caredetru building a new planet you can still announce you will do that stuff here. Any small skirmishes you guys which to make an RPG for you can set up here but a warning to Caredetru, what your doing does have a risk of giving away your allies, please try to keep that secret.

One last thing is you cannot be in two Skirmishes at once. The reason is because it is assumed they are taking place at the same time, unless you specificly say one is happening later than the others it will be assumed as the same time frame. For example I am not in Caredetru's RPG because it assumed to be in the same time frame as Paranomic Picture)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Jacky bowed before his master.

Luna: Rise Lord...Fectum.

Jacky rose to his feet and let his mother observe his staff lightsaber.

Luna: Good, now son I must lay low. I have a mission for you. Go back and join your friends and as soon as you get close enough, I want you to kill the whore who convinced your father to execute me , Vurkula. I sense she has an apprentice, you kill them too. Make your friends believe you were tortured but never gave into the darkness, and you killed me.

Jacky: Yes mother.

Jacky hugged his mother one last time and took a ship he stole from a jedi, it was fast and would get him where he was going. He sensed his friends' location and found them on a nearby planet.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm

When Floris woke up, he tried to stand again. He wasn't at full strength but he could walk. He picked up the datapad and walked to the door. He tried to open and to his surprise it did. He walked out and saw a bunch of men and women everywhere. He walked for awhile wondering why nobody was attacking him. He walked up to a door and knocked. (OOC: I'll just say this is Gwazi's room.)

Floris: Hello? Any one in here?
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Noj watched the boy go, he sensed purpose in him... strength... He would have a future for sure.

Kogan's inner voice: I see your still looking for an apprentice.

Noj's inner voice: As a master grey jedi we must continue our belief

---------------------------------------------

Savuel sat atop the hotel, clad in his rebel legion armor. Thinking of hoth and his next step.

Savuel: I never wanted to start a rebellion... I was going to a party and now I am here.... talk about political uprising.....

Ciela: The weight too much for you commander

Ciela had snuck up behind him

Ciela: Can't handle the pressure of being head honcho

Savuel: I lost a planet to these people.... I lost our men to them.... and now I have gone into hiding with what ever is left of my rebellion.... its going down hill

Ciela: you have no idea how low you can go

Savuel: Those people we helped have been doing fine for years and now I can't even hold a major army without it being torn inside out.

Ciela: Don't get too worked up about it, it should be over soon

Savuel had a funny feeling about those words, how she was saying them, how close she was to him... the sound of steel being pulled from its holster could be made out. Savuel shuved Ciela off of him and jetted to a near by building. He turned to see her with a knife in hand jumping into the air to follow, but half way through her jump 13 metal discus impaled her and her jetpack sending her into the ground with a crunch. Below Noj lowered his wrist caster arm and looked at Savuel with a hard look saying "I told you and you didn't listen to me". Savuel could only look at him with horror. He showed no mercy, no emotion, no feelings.

Savuel: HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE HUMAN!!!

Noj: BECAUSE I SUFFER!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 am

(OOC: No Jacky... That dosen't cut it. Vurkula is not at fault. Your Mother was executed before Vurkula was even kidnapped by the Mandalorians, their is no way she's the one who orderd it, Garrus and Zoroko maybe, but not Vurkula)

Gwazi heard Floris knocking on his door, Gwazi grabbed his lightsaber and force pulled the door opened, then he ignited leaping onto Floris and nailing him to the floor pressing his knees on his chest. Gwazi put the Lightsaber up to Floris's Extended Neck

Gwazi: YOU BASTARD! YOU MADE VALOR TURN TO THE DARKSIDE! HE'S NOW A CORRUPT SITH THANKS TO YOU! WHY SHOULD I EVEN LET YOU LIVE! YOUR THE REASON DUVNAR'S FRIENDS ARE KILLED! I WISH I COULD BLAME YOU FOR DUVNAR'S DEATH BUT I ALREADY KNOW THAT WAS BECAUSE OF TUKOSHI!

(OOC: If you want you can remember a small piece of the rescue hinting you saved you was Duvnar but it had to be to little for you to figure it out)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 am

Floris has absolutely zero clue what Gwazi was talking about. Has he gone insane? Floris wasn't in the most comfortable position so he tried to squirm somewhere else but Gwazi stopped him.

Floris: Whoa, someone forgetting their jedi training? Gwazi, I have zero what you are talking about. How could I turn Valor to the dark side? I've barely even seen that kid.

Floris then caught on to all of what Gwazi said.

Floris: Wait, who's dead? Where are we? All I remember is being carried out by two people, but it's all clouded.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

At this point Sark heard the commotion and poked his head in. He noticed Floris on the ground and Gwazi on top of him. He understood what Gwazi meant, but if he didn't stop he may kill Floris. Then Sark realised who was on the ground. Floris. The guy who was a sith and turned Valor. All Sark could do was stand there with his mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Gwazi gripped Floris's shirt tighter with anger

Gwazi: YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! NOW I'LL KILL YOU!

Gwazi tossed Floris into the wall and slashed him by the ribs, he force tossed him down the hall slamming into the wall infront of Caredetru's room and leaped at him elbowing him in the ribs. He elbow punched him in the face sending him to the floor. Gwazi then presses his knees on Floris's back and put's his saber under his neck pressing it on his neck burning his skin and veins

Gwazi: Now... where is Valor! You tell me your death will be only quick and painless!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Sark immediatly ran after them and pointed TC at Gwazi. The crazed jedi might kill Floris, and they needed information.

Sark: Hold on! If Floris was an evil sith, wouuldn't we all be dead? He could just use some force thing and send us all flying. Maybe the sith wasn't the one we know, but an imposter.

Sark then quietly thought to himself "or of course I could be wrong and we all die soon but we can't let anyone know that now can we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires Domination   Empires Domination - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires Domination
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: