SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performing arts.

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 am

Vomit splashed onto the beutifully tiled floor of the "Jade City Theatre"'s dressing room. Caredetru was on his knees, slumping over the puddle of stinking vomit that had just been thrown from his mouth. His arms were crossed over his tender stomach and his head was bowed. He only groaned as he stared at what he had eaten only about three hours prior in the brown liquid which had acompanied it's expulsion. A fellow performer ran to his side, and put his hand on Caredetru's shoulder. "First time in front of people, eh mate?"
"Yeah. Never....uh....performed for strangers." Caredetru groggily replied.
"Yeah, I still get that way. You gotta learn to keep it down though, man." The man joked. "C'mon, let's get you up, eh?" He put his other hand under Caredetru's arm, and began to try and lift Caredetru to his feet. He gave a supprised grunt as he found his efforts in vain. "You're a heavy bloke, aint ya mate?" He turned to more of the performes working on their makeup for their individual acts. "Hey, can you help me out 'ere?" The others rushed to Caredetru, and aided the efforts to bring him to his feet. Caredetru slowly rose onto his weak, wobbly legs. He was so nervouse that he was shaking all over. He had rehearsed the song that he was to perform on stage probably hundreds of times, but had still never performed in front of a crowd. "Now," The man said as he dusted Caredetru off and the others returned to their make-up mirrors. "just relax. Breath, eh?" Caredetru began to hyper-ventalate, but was handed a paper bag. He lifted it to his mouth, and began to breath in and out with it. His rapid respiration slowed.
"Thanks." He said, lowering the bag.
"Just relax. It'll be much easier than you think. So, what exactly are you to be doing here?"
"Song." Caredetru very tersely replied, motioning to the guitar on a stand next to his make-up counter below the extremely hot lights.
"Ah, well good luck with that, eh mate?" He gave Caredetru one last firm pat on the back. Caredetru stepped over the vomit on the floor, and leaned over the make-up counter labeled "Cardtreu Tykupar."(I misspeled that on purpose) He looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing thin eye-liner, and a tiny bit of blush. Tressa had been the one who had suggested this, and Caredetru had agreed just to please her. Now that he saw it on his face, though, he didn't like it.
"First act, Jarrun Maklen and Farthel Brukni, you are on." The director shouted into the room. Caredetru was after them, so there was no time to change his make-up.
(ooc- yall can be an audience member or a performer or whatever. Oh and I do usually puke before I do a public act[whether it be a play, monolauge, song, whatever] from the sheer nervousness)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:50 am

Urik Solvan was a strong traveling swordsman, taught everything he Knew by Duvnar. When Duvnar was taken away Urik knew Duvnar wouldn't make it, also because Duvnar lost his loved ones from another enemy. Urik Decided it was his Job to honour his friend and take his place by protecting those Duvnar still cared for that were alive and breathing.

The first thing he heard of was Sark's Arrest so he aided in that, so now he was going to watch Cared's audition, obviously this Cyborg would not know him but he went regardless even if he attacked. When the Guards asked for his ID he did the usual, he gripped one by the shirt and tossed him across the street and pointed his sword at the other, the second one was panicked and let him in.

(OOC: Duvnar had a Skill of 2 in Non-Projectile Weapons, Urik has a Maximum 5 so he's much better than Duvnar)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Ali was in the best seats in the house. He paid a hand full for them so he expected greatness. He was here with his soon to be wife Marrisa. He was eager to see the performance of Cared and the rest of his friends who might be here.(Don't know who all will be in this) His tie on his suit was to tight. "the sad thing about being in the best seats is people expect you do dress the best. otherwise they're just the highest prices seats."He was sort of sweating because this was the first time he had taken Marrissa to a place like this. Hopefully Cared didn't let him down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Sark was still a bit jumpy from the trial. He decided a few days ago that the only sensible thing to do was to see a show to calm himself down. He bought his tickets early and saved a bunch of money, and was currently arriving at the theatre in his best clothes. When he approached the door, he noticed two security gaurds that looked like they had been roughed up a little. When asked for his ID and ticket, he showed them, not mentioning his blaster hidden under his coat. His seat wasn't in the most fancy place, but he had a good view of what the preformance would be like. He spotted Ali and Urik in the crowd, and took his seat. The lights went on as the first act began.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Urik wanted things to speed up, he wanted to see Cared play, not these low-life wantabes. Urik noticed some people sitting nearby, some of them giving Urik a mean look, Urik looked at them and said "Get lost your stick your kid's head up your other kids ass and put her head uo your ass!" The Mother was shocked and dragged her kids off and reported to security, four officers came along with two people incharge of the theater. The two men looked at the Noghri "Great... First we have a disgusting bug at a hotel wedding while destroying are Hotel and rob all are Ale and now a Disgusting Gorilla's scareing are guest?"

(OOC: These are two who ran the hotel in Helix's Wedding)

Urik got angry "Watch how you treat my friend!" Urik gripped them both and tossed them on the stage, the two slammed into the first performer breaking his legs. Uirk pointed his sword at the other four and the security ran like cowards. "Heh, It pays to live in the Jungle your entire life" Urik than sat down and the annoucner went on "Well.... The Perfomer is unable to... perform and all the other's are now to scared... Except for one crazy Cyborg" Urik than shot right past the guys head "I mean a Nice Guy named Caredetru!" The Announcer ran off the stage in panic

(OOC: Ya Urik will start the same way Duvnar did, A Lowlife Scavanger)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Sark had barely sat down when somebody fell into the preformer. When he looked at who did it, he noticed his newish friend causing all the commotion. Sark was only a few seats away and tried to look as non-threatening as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Helix hurried up to the backstage door. He showed the man his ID and the door opened for Helix. He was going to perform for hundreds of people on somestage 16 feet in the air. He noticed Caredetru and siad, "Hey!" Then Helix took the paper out of his pocket. Suddenly a woman cae out of a dressing room and popped it out of his hand. He dropped the paper and said, "Ow that hurt!" the woman siad, "I was hired by Jano to make sure you don't look at your lyrics!" Helix spit at her and kicked the paper away. He walked next to the door that had been seperated by the stage with a curtain. Helix said, "Come on Care, you can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:32 pm

" Ali saw the men being thrown onto the stage and noticed a gorilla looking character with a blaster. he looked over at Marrissa who was horrified and thought," great just what I didn't want to happen!" ((Ali doesn't know Urik)) He was scared for his and her life if this one decided to rob the luxery seats. He was still hoping Cared's performance would make her feel more comfortable. Ali told his guards to be cautious and not to let anyone in the luxoury seats. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Urik noticed a man staring at him in panic, he stared at him with a glaring menacing look and lipped "Don't Mess With Me"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Right then Ali picked up his lightsaber and lipped back," try me".
His jedi skills were to strong for anyone less than a sith knight. Which he knew this "Gorillia was not" He came here to be entertained. This is where Ali was going to prepose to Marrissa and no damn gorilla was going to stop that. He motioned to his guards to bare arms just in case he didn't settle down.
Back to top Go down
Shevi Nalin
Jedi Youngling

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 pm

(ooc- Caredetru is actually a REALLY good guitarist in RL, and he is a REALLY good actor. I never knew that you were that nervous before plays, you always seem so confident)

Shevi looked with disgust at the vile pudle on the floor. The smell almost made her vomit herself. She turned back to her script, with every word of her well rehearsed monolauge hand written in her best cursive. She mouthed each word, and practiced her hand motions. She took one last look at herself in the mirror, at the heavily make-uped aquamarine skin on her sunken cheeks and around her giant eyes. The director dashed into the dressing room, and yelled, "Caredetru Tykuper, you're on! Oh and be careful, there is some guy scaring eveyone out there." Shevi took off her glasses and folded the two arms which connected to her head-tails. She was right after Caredetru, so she had to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Urik deicded to get up and leave the auidience, this wanta be Sith was getting on his nerves. He decided to sneak back stage which was easy with all the attention on the stage. He opend the door when the man said "Caredetru Tykuper, you're on! Oh and be careful, there is some guy scaring eveyone out there.". Urik Chuckled and looked at the man "You better not mean me! I adopted that style from Duvnar after all!" He said holding his sword as a warning to the man but a joke to Caredetru.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 pm

((Sorry Urik she's a girl not a man))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Sark couldn't believe what was happening. There was practically a fight starting out right here in the middle of the show. Fortunatly, Urik backed off and went backstage. Sark calmed down and settled down to watch the next preformance.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 pm

(OOC: I ment Ali)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Ali saw Jimmery ease down and thought," Lets scare him" he threw a rock at Jimmy to scare him to think someone was after him.((You caught me right before I sent this it stopped me and said there has been a new message. Ok sorry missread))
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am

Caredetru took a verry deep breath, and exhaled slowly. He closed his eyes for a moment, and took another deep breath. He re-opened them, and looked Helix in the eyes. "Wish me luck. Bad luck, I mean.(it is bad luck to wish a performer good luck. That's why you say "break a leg")" He wrapped his hand around the neck of the guitar, and stared for a moment at the diamond shaped inlays. His gaze moved down the dark fret-board to the dark yet faded blue base of the instrument. He looked at the pitch lever, the three black tune knobs, the white volume knob, and the four black pickups. He lifted the heavy instrument from it's stand, and put the black starap around his neck. He threaded his arm through the strap, and took a red pick from his jacket pocket. His stomach churned horribly, and he felt like he was about to puke again. Fortnately, he had nothing in his stomach to expulse.

Tressa dashed down the hall, Irith's tiny hand in her own, to their VIP boothe. Oh force, please don't let him have already played! She prayed. She ran up to the guard at the door to the boothe with her and Irith's VIP identification already out. She thrust these into the face of the security official, who disdainfully opened the door for her. She rushed to the seat, and ushered Irith to do the same. Irith was uncomfortable wearing her very nice green dress that was just a little too big for her. They were both wearing very high priced greed dresses, just trying to make a good impression on the rich people who were in the boothes near them and in the rows below them.
"And now, Caredetru Tykuper!" The MC anounced. A warm wave of relief flooded over Tressa, knowing that she had just made it.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:26 am

Cared's preformance was just beginning when sombody chucked a rock in Sark's general direction. The rock hit the back of his seat and he was startled. When he turned around he noticed a large looking human that was behind him turn around and start scanning the higher audience. Sark turned back to the stage and watched.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 am

Urik stayed bkac stage and Caredetru did his performance. During that time he got a message. "Urik? Urik are you their?" Urik couldn't believe what he was hearing "Duvnar! Is that you!" "Yes... It is... I'm being taken to Wilhelm for a trial... If I am to make it I'll need help but please make sure merkak, floris and you DON'T COME! They want you arrested to!" "Duvnar... Merkak is... Dead..." Duvnar was shocked by this but he didn't have time to obsess during the com-link message "I see... Just don't give up on me yet, let the others know I'm alive but tell them where or why... I'll see you all one day..." When the Com ended Duvnar started yelling stuff like "Dammit!" and "Curse You!" in anger of Merkaks death, Urik was releaved and worried, he sat in the chair back stage watching Caredetru but his mind drifted on Duvnar and if he was going to live or not.

(OOC: If we do become idependent even if I die in Combine I'll make an RPG for Duvnar's Escape!)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 pm

(ooc- Alright, to fit the mood of love or whatever so that Ali can propose, I've chosen this song. It was originally played on the piano, but imagine it on the guitar[I can actually play most of it on the my late papaw's old 12-string acoustic, and i'm trying to write a version for the 6-string electric] I don't actually know the notes or how to read sheet music or anything, but I'll try to describe the actions as best that I can)

Caredetru held the heavy, flat topped neck of the guitar in his left hand. He payed special care to keep his thumb from coming over the top, allowing all of his fingers to come hover vertically over the top of every string. He looked at the scarred, caloused fingers, just really noticing how thick they really were. they look like sausages! they're huge! Wait, why am I thinking about this? I have to play! Um...what was the first note....uh......uh..... OH YEAH Caredetru struck a deep note on the deep E string, and then a deeper one. He proceeded to the other five strings, his right hand - blood red pick squeezed in his thick fingers - picked only certain strings as the fingers of his left hand danced over the same strings, only deeper on the fret-board. The resonant sound created by the deep, porous Wroshyr wood body filling the ears of everyone in attendance, from the ones in the verry front to those in the very back. The 200-wat amplifier buzzing with the distortion and blasting warm yet deep notes out to every seat in the small theatre. Caredetru took a step foward to the microphone, and sang in native Hapan.
"Ohne Licht auf dunklen Wegen ganz allein
Meine Umgebung wächst
Doch ich bleib klein
Zu viel getrunken und zu wenig gelacht
Nichts mehr gegessen und die Nächte durch gemacht
Warum blick ich nur auf, wenn's keiner sieht?
Warum blick ich nur auf, wenn es dich nicht mehr gibt?"
He moved to full strumming as he moved into the chorus. His fingers pressed the tightly tuned strings to the dark fret-board and diamond inlays with all their might, turning white in the process.
"Ein neuer Tag beginnt
Eine neue Hoffnung
Ein erneutes Ende für mich
Wieder ein Kapitel
Doch meine Rolle stirbt für dich
Jetzt lass schon los, denn ich muss gehen!"
He began the slow, sonourous picking as the second verse came upon the song.
"Bilder der Vergangenheit holen mich wieder ein
Tage und Nächte sehe ich dein Lachen und Weinen
Ziele der Vergangenheit zu Asche verfallen
Ziele meines Lebens sind abgebrüht und kalt
Warum blick ich nur auf, wenn es keiner sieht?
Warum blick ich nur auf, wenn es dich nicht mehr gibt?"
He again began the furious strumming that went with the chorus.
"Ein neuer Tag beginnt
Eine neue Hoffnung
Wieder ein Kapitel
His voice became more intense, almost screaming as his furious strumming became more violent and faster.
"Ich wusste immer es wird schwer sein allein zu sein
Nicht mehr mit dir vereint zu sein, man
ich möchte bei dir sein
Zu zweit wollt ich immer alle Wege beschreiten, doch
jetzt steh ich mir im Weg,
verzweifelt allein dabei
mein Spiegelbild anzuschreien
Kurz vorm heulen
vor deinem Grabstein zusammenfallen
Es ist viel zu viel für mich
deinen Totenschein in der Hand zu halten
Ich bete darum
dass du mich siehst und mich spürst
Versprich, dass du mir hilfst und mich berührst!
Denn wie knüpf ich an ein Leben an
allein, ohne mit dem schönsten Menschen aller Zeiten
vereint zu sein?"
His voice fell deeper as he sung the last part and his strumming ended. He comenced again the slow, painful strumming for a moment but eventually came back to the hard strumming as the final chorus was about to end the song.
"Ein neuer Tag beginnt
Eine neue Hoffnung
Wieder ein Kapitel
He hit a final open strum and let the vibrations fade slowly as the buzzing distortion filled the exstatic air. The crowd all rose to their feet as they cheered and applauded for the performance that the black haired Naboo had just given them. Caredetru removed the guitar from around his shoulders. He held it verticallly by the neck as he bowed low. He rose again and looked directly at the boothe in which his wife Tressa and his newly adopted daughter Irith stood in standing ovation.

(ooc- you can hear it here: http://www.imeem.com/people/ntMbPj/music/v8_uKpWN/nevada_tan_ein_neuer_tag/)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 pm

((Nice!))

Ali after hearing this perfect song performed by Caredetru slowly got on him knees in front of Marrissa. He pulled out a small box and when he opened it, it contained a large ring covered with Diamonds and Emeralds. He said to her, "Will you Marrissa Caltron marry me?"
He was waiting for her answer, she was just sitting there with her mouth open starring right at him. She finally replied with a laugh," yes, yes I will, I will merry you Ali"
Ali then took then grasped her hand and placed the ring on her finger. She gazed at for a while then got up and gave him a kiss. Ali while holding Marrissa noticed that Tressa and Irith (sorry if I spelled it wrong) were in the seats beside them. He noticed that the very nice green dress was a little too big, he thought if you have good seats it seems the people sitting in them must be looking good. They then sat down, Marrissa still starring and the ring and then at Ali. He then took a card full of credits and threw it at jimmy. Maybe that would get his attention.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:11 pm

After applauding Cared's preformance, Sark felt something hit him in the back of the head. He turned around and noticed Ali staring back at him. Sark gave him a gesture that said: What was what for?
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:13 pm

"pull you pocket computer and slide the card through,when your done pick a number between 1 an 1,000,000,001" said Ali
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Sark pulled out his mini computer and slid the card through. An image appeared on the screen.
Pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000,001? Sark replied. "Fine. 999,999."

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Caredetru pointed his index finger up at the boothe next to Tressa's and said in his normal voice, "Hey, I think that guy just proposed! Hey, what did she say, man?" Everyone in the theatre stood and whirrled around to hear the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Performing arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performing arts.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: