SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrongly accused

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Wrongly accused - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 pm

"I know Duvnar would want us to gather Ali and Cared and gain their help, but in this case he would be wrong. We cannot trust them, they are backstabbers. Unworthy, Untrsutworthy. If we are to free Sark we must do so on are own" Urik started to think of anything that would help. "We should check the bank, we can find much their the authoritys overlooked or never found"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:05 pm

If TC had a mouth, he would have smiled.
"Very well. However I believe the bank is now a crime scene. I doubt the police are going to let us muck around there and mess up the 'evidence'. Although your idea is good, it may need some tinkering. We could sneak in at night for example. I was built for stealth missions so we shouldn't have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 pm

"Oh we don't need to do any of that... We just go to the bank at night, let me handle the rest" Urik said as he grinned, he knew exactly what he was going to do, Break in. But he knew exactly how to without alerting security.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Ali was sorry for his friend in his heart he felt he was innocent but because he was the prosecutor he had to do all he could to make him guilty. ((Sorry for not being on much, I've been playing CSS counter strike source a lot.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrongly accused
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: