SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Corrupt Moderator!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

My Corrupt Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: My Corrupt Moderator!   My Corrupt Moderator! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 pm

This is not the first, but the second time Wilhelm von Ismay was put in the Hall of Shame! He has abused his rights as mod and banned and insulted many. No doubt his name shall show up in the Hall of Shame many more times.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: My Corrupt Moderator!   My Corrupt Moderator! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:41 pm

I move to make an ward that is based off of him, The Wilhelm, for those who are so GODMODDin style, they refuse to accept when they have been bested
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My Corrupt Moderator!   My Corrupt Moderator! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 pm

I think that Hal Breden is MUCH worse than Wilhelm. Wilhelm does close very promising threads for no good reason, and ban people for much less than they should be banned for, but Hal is just abusive. He has no sympathy for the common role player, he just pretty much does whatever the hell he wants whenever the hell he wants, and banns people just for not treating him like a the king he thinks he is. SHAME ON YOU, BREDEN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Corrupt Moderator!   My Corrupt Moderator! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Corrupt Moderator!
Page 1 of 1