SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Ships: should Combine Newbies be given the option to start with one?
Yes
The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap83%The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap17%The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Undecided
The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 am

(OOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPORTANT, I WILL NOT BE ONLINE THE 18th OF OCTOBER DUE TO A PAINTBALL GAME. I WILL BE BACK ON THE 19th. DIRECT ANY BUSINESS QUESTIONS TO MY ESTEEMED COLLEAGUE ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DAY. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Empireship1

Thank you Duvnar.
Welcome one and all to the Galactic Market, the only Market in the Galaxy that is found in an old Star Destroyer, Because The Market is the Star Destroyer. We cannot however come to you as the Propulsion Drive has been damaged beyond repair and we have no desire to replace it. I have a few small rules for you, and I understand that your time is valuable so I will make this short.
1. All sales must take place in the Combine, unfortunately our resources are limited so you will only be able to post and reply here.
2. Please keep this forum clean, no foul language or obcenities.
3. If you have sold your items, and have nothing more to sell, then PM me and I will have Admin close the thread.
4. No Flaming, If I see it, I will have admin lock the thread, so be conciderate.
5. please be clear and concise on what you are selling, and keep your sales list up-to-date.

Please follow these rules, I would really like to see this Market function better than the commerce thread on Combine. If you have any questions regarding The Galactic Market feel free to PM Myself or Merkak Xen, Co-Moderator

So come on in, and show us what you have for sale.

The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Empireship1

Also participate in our weekly poll

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 am

I have several Avatars for sale at 20,000 credits each

Wookie Male, x 5
Geonosian Male, x 1
Tusken Raider Male, x 1
Naboo Starfighter Pilot, x 1
Medidroid, x 1

sorry, no pictures for the above, but I guarentee the quality with a full refund if not satisfied

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will soon have Ship Images available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me with an E-Mail address and I will send once you have transfered the credits to my Combine account.

I will keep this updated as best as possible

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 am

I am looking for somebody that is selling a low price 2 person ship. I have 80k credits on my character. Anyone selling?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Tahr.. Shouldn't you be selling them with the Combine Pics?

I would like to buy a ship to. I got about 50k, I bought an NPC companion and now I need a ship to leave the NR base I'm stuck in. I want it big enough to carry many people but if I can only get two people that will be fine. I can't do one person since than I'll have to leave my NPC behind.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Nova Industries   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm

I am looking for people who are selling Nova Stocks. I am very interested in buying stock for a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 pm

I couldn't find any rules regarding pics in combine and I didn't really want to use theirs, some of them are pretty generic
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Seems ok by me as long as they aren't completely different from what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Some are fine but that Red Tweklik is a real character and that blue fox is from a Star Fox game. He need's some Star Wars Pic's of averedge beings.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm

The Star Fox Character looks enough like a Bothan to be sold as one, it's rather difficult to find pics of Bothans online, but your point is well seen, and I will endeavor to find more SW characters. As far as existing characters go, All I have seen is people using existing characters for their Avatars, not that everyone is but, when I see Mace Windu in Green Robes, or Tony Stark with Blue Skin, it shows me that copyright infringment, even you Duvnar, though I suppose in the case of certain alien species it can't be helped, look alot like Zuckuss the Bounty Hunter. I hope you see my point
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 pm

It's a Default Gand Pic on Combine.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 pm

please gentlemen this is a Market not a OOC forum we have one of those. No offence though but talk seems to bore people when they revolve around one point of view, THEIRS.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:34 pm

I am selling Force Pikes for 5,000 credits each. Maxing two per person for any more please contact me by PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!   The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galactic Market is open for business!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1