SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Empty
PostSubject: Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?   Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Are you related to anyone who has commited a crime? Cares nothing of your family? Is prejedice or racist? Note this is a question for fun and if you feel uncomftable talking about some of them you do not have to.

For example I don't feel good about some of them and will not mention them but their is one I am 100% ok about talking about.

Apparently my Sister Jordan is prejecide/racist (whichever term you prefer to use) to Autistic people and big surprise that I have autism! XD

It is made very obvious also when she commonly calls me "Retard". Theirs an example for you guys to run by but please do not over exagerate your relative or make up something they do... that will destroy the point of this opening question.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?   Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm

My grandfather is very prejeduce against Mexicans and most other foreigeners. He a very America prientated person.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?   Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 am

lol. Figures it's the mexican getting crap.

At my school as a joke a bunch of people say "Ah you dirty mexican!" One guy even got banned at Xbox Live because he ended up saying it to a mexican! XD
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?   Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 am

No one in my family, I have a great family and would feel comfortable talking to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?   Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you related to anyone who is not kind of heart?
Page 1 of 1