SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb   Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Not anything Major. Just wanted to type some spam of my own.

Yahoo Awnsers found my awnser offensive and deleted and then when I told them they made a mistake they responded saying that it did break the rules when I asked the exact same question repeated times and none of them were closed... That and the fact that they identified me by a series of numbers shows they never botherd to correct their wrong. They just waited a few days and then replied with a spam email claiming that their right.

Sounds alot like Wilhelm huh? It's not just Combine runned by a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb   Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm

lol everyone has a Wilhelm it just matters where you look
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559

Yahoo Awnsers getting Dumb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Spam Fourm-
Jump to: