SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Synchronized World's (Act I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Synchronized World's (Act I) Empty
PostSubject: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 am

((This is the first encounter with the Omnius Incarnate and the rest of the Galaxy))

The Omnius Incarnate was walking down a crowded street in Corusant when he is stopped by 3 Rebels asking him for Identification. He looks and the men and says," I cannot be postponed I am in a hurry and am running near late." With a gesture of his hand he revealed a lightsaber and said," let us not be too, anxious"
The rebels simply walked aside as he continued down the road. When he reached the skyscraper he took out his hand and pressed it against the door and a computer voice said," Welcome Omnius Incarnate ((Or just Omnius))" He then walked in and saw tons of Synchronized scientist working on the new drugs and products for improving human and biological soldiers or just there way of life. As he reached the elevator when two men named Tarick Yarell and Nex Kakrem walked in with him. Omnius Incarnate said,"you two have come for business yes?"
"Yes, yes, we haven't heard yet if they are to allow you in the Senate yet". said Nex.
"Very Troubling, but you two have done your jobs so 56 million credits have been linked to your bank accounts thank you is there anything else I can do for you?"
"Tarick said," Id like to have that Force drug regiments"
"Done, I suggest the 2 Month Regiment though it has higher success less time and less pain" replied Omnius Incarnate.
When he reached his offices he called the many people from the Rebellion to meet him in his office today. He had things to talk about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

(So you were able to post this, a news articale, and some songs but nothing on the galaxy destiny thread? I even set had Julius crash on the ship you were on to give you some help taking over that ship. Right about now everyone one of the rebellion is at the battle over at Alderann, and if they aren't then the battle is over and won and the rebellion is over.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:28 pm

((NO the Synchronized Worlds have been here for 5 years because of Duvnar's timeline jump. SO as thus they have a building on Corusant. also they don't fear anyone, most of them can't. SO even in war they'd still be working. They find organisms fighting inferior to theres. Please from now on PM me this stuff don't post it. Also erase your post.))
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm

((OOC: Don't post in this until the galaxy destiny thread is done))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 am

(OOC: Actually once the RPG is done were fast forwarding 40 years to the days when the Galaxy is recovering well but places are still under chaos, destruction and crime. That and it be around the time the sith and empire start to rise again.

Please not the Stat RPG idea has been dropped but the fourm will stay up just incase it is to be needed later on. I will explain more on this 40 Year Jump once the RPG starts).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:06 am

((OOC I am sorry i completely am against a 40 YEARS fast forward. That's too much time missed in the story line and it's an abuse as an admin. Players should have the right to post there rps and not have one RPG skip 40 years into the future. I am now stating and protesting the ban of year skipping over 3 years time. It only ruins the game play and helps only personal gain. Also me and Julius may have something up which involves the government now or after the destruction of the Deathstar. Which could change the WHOLE way the galaxy unfolds. I have a right the same as anyone else. Also not to mention almost 70% of the players will be dead or very old by then that's nearly half a lifetime of skipping. I will not post to anything that skips that far. I'm sorry Duvnar but that's nearly completely stepping over the line of justified and unjustified.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Synchronized World's (Act I)   The Synchronized World's (Act I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Synchronized World's (Act I)
Page 1 of 1