SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Rouges

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:55 pm

A Group of Rouge Mandalorians are terroizing the villages of Dantoinee. The Re-Built Jedi Enclave however is to considerd with Garrus's uprising to do anything. The Head Jedi sent out a distress beacon instead looking for anyone that would help the villagers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar is flying is now large seeming ship while Reticha rest. The two have had enough scary events to last them till next year. Than Duvnar get's a message. "Attention all recieveing this! I am Master Kutchuta! Some Rouge Mandalorians have been terroizing are villagers of Dantoinee and we are to occupied by the sith uprising. If anyone can clear this threat they will be rewarded greatly!" Duvnar quickly changed course. This was a one in a million missino he could never give up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their were six Mandalorians total. The Leader was named Sarge. He wore a new brand of Mandalorian Armour and weapondry as the others used rusted versions. His squad was named the following. Grif, Simmons, Church, Caboose and Tucker. Sarge than spoke up. "Now my brothers! Their is a nearby farm! With about 30 Farmers to terrorize and many riches! For Mandalore!" "For Mandalore!"

(OOC: yes I got those names from Red Vs Blue)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 pm

(ok Noj try this on for size)
The corvettes engines were blazing from the impact of the 2 missles launched from the Gunship Pegasus which was tracking down the stolen Corvette from tatooine. "This is the Pegasus, surrender now or face an uncertain death", said Commander Ali. The corvette still continued to go towards the planets surface still intact so he doubted it was unopperational. Just then a message came over the comlink almost surprising the Pilot enough to jump out of his chair. It was a request for help from the planet. The pilot called to Ali, " should we stop chasing this corvette and respond to this disstress call."
"yes, but lets not tell Merkak untill we land I feel he won't feel good after what happiened." replied Ali.
"what sir", said the Pilot.
"This," said Ali as the ordered the gunners to vaporize the corvette, "now we aren't chasing anything. Lets get to the planets surface."
Just then a hugh chunk of metal from the corvette slammed into the cockpit sucking men out untill the shields went down. Ali quickly got up and ran down the corridor to Merkak's room. He ran in and saw Merkak on the floor picking himself up. "what..." just then the whole cockpit ripped apart the blast doors slammed shut. They had to get out now. "no time to talk we have to make it to the Escape pods." As they got there the other 3 pods left there was just one left. Merkak, Ali, and 3 Men got in. As they shot towards the planet they saw the gunship explode into a milion small fragments of what it use to be.
"So where are we going, and what happiened to my corvette." asked Merkak.

Last edited by Merkak Xen on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Noj was on a mission to hunt down a mandalorian rogue leader, his faction The Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders wanted the man dead before he could cause too much damage with the group he pulled from the Mandalore. He was aboard the Personal Profit a brilliant black and red YT-1300 that was going to make him stronger than ever before, he was a mandalorian now and he was to follow the Neo-Crusaders code. A killer he may be but a brigand he would not.
The ship landed and Noj walked out of it baring his usual apparel, A tan tank top with brown jeans and a long bronze scarf. A stouker concussioun rifle was slung on his arm and a retracted force pike was clasped to his hip. Noj put a hand through his red hair and looked out for his target while a droid unloaded a swoop bike.
"Leave it, i can take it from here" he ordered the droid and it backed off intot he ship, Noj moved it off the ramps and seated himself on it still looking out on the horizon when he spotted rising smoking "Time to show these Madalorian wanna-be's what a real mando can do" and Noj howled to the sky before flying off over the plains toward the smoke.

(OOC: Now that right there is a nice way to enter a thread)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Helix had changed his regular oufit from a suit to his old Imperial Royal Armor (From a Coordinated Capture...Noj knows what it is) and Heavy Battle Helmet that Helix picked up from the CyberX Compound. Both were painted comeoflauge. Helix climbed onto the huge boulder with a flat top. He looked around and his curious gaze turned anrgy as e lifted his floating little mouse droid. Vip, the droid, had a tiny cover over him tha look like an extremly small sheet. The sheet of course was cameoflauge like Helix's armor. Helix started to yell, "You...your the one that got me lost I thoughht you knew where you were going!!" Then Helix stood up as the droid began to argue his case. Then he yelled, "You never know where your going you stupid bucket of bolts!!!" Suddenly the droid beeped in a sad manner. Helix said, "Vip, you know I didn't mean it...it's just that I'm still mad at my fa..." Suddenly the stone cracked and slid off the mountain along wiht Helix. Fortunantly, he graabbed onto the stone beofre he had fallen hundreds of feet into the rocky water fall below. He did't yell becasuse the only reason he was here was for a dose of natural adrenilene that would come from killing a the rouge Mandolorian in the area. Helix said to the droid, "Vip, go back to the ship...I'll be fine." The droid was inresponsive at first but then left. Helix looked below him and noticedd there were several, man-made tunnels and cat-walks that were made to go through the mountains to the fertile farm land. Helix jumped and landed on a bridge that was clearly made by a pro. It looked Arcona. Helix quickly ran across the bridge to a tunnel clearly made by huge packs of exlosives that were just placed to blow through. Helix ran through and noticed hundreds...no thousands of tunnels that went anywhere throughout the huge mountain range. Helix exclaimed to himslef, "Something tells me it won't be easy finding the north face."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 pm

When the escape pods hit Ali, Merkak and 18 troops headed towards the village hoping someone else recieved the message to help kill the Rogues and help them off the planet.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm

(OOC: Wow... Post big much?)

Sarge had positioned his squad around a small innocent farm. Their was a Farmer out their talking with 2 Milita. The Farm had many weapons, armour and spices inside he was storing for the NR he feared the Mando's would want. He was right. Church fired his sniper rifle and got The Farmer straight in the head. Than Caboose and Tucker sniped the milita. Grif, Simmons and Sarge than stormed the farm and found new Mando armour the other five could wear along with new Mando weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Ali heard rifle shots in the distance and said," this is not safe that was sniper shots. We must hide in the bushes and wait till nightfall. That is the snipers worst fear." He, merkak and the troops carefully hide themselves covering their tracks.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:12 am

Noj continued to speed on his Swoop bike, he was within a mile of the smoke that traced down to a raided village. It didn't take him long to find a new lead from the rifle fire, he turned off toward the fire and continued his fast b-line to kill Sarge.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 am

The six Mandalorians aborted when when they knew they were being hunted. But coming up was a lone speeder bike... Pathetic. Simmons locked onto it and destroyed it with his Missle Pod. As Noj flew off the other 5 surrounded him rifles aimed at him and any other companions he had with him.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Noj rose from his landing point with his hands int he air "So glad you guys let me drop in like this. Urgh hows Sarge doin, I hope he remembers me"

"You made such and impression on me who wouldn't remember you" Sarge said coming close with the new Mando armor "So what bring you here 'PIRATE', looking for treasure"

"Correction, I am not a pirate any longer. I am a Mandalorian, like yourselves. See" Noj Flashed them his factions sigel on the end of his scarff "Neo-Crusaders a-"

"They aren't mandalorians, your all a bunch of pirates and scum!"

"And your just a bunch of corporate gun for hire! WE ahold our honor now, unlike you"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm

"Take him away!" The other five each grabbed one of Noj's arm's and leg's as the fifth grabbed his neck as they dragged him into the cargo hold of their ship all tied up. "You could come in handy. We hold hostage and demand a payment to let you go! Maybe we'll ask for the Mind Bomb? Shadow? Maybe Rioger and the Force Crystal? Maybe all the credits their is? Maybe Riani? We'll see..." Sarge than shut the door locked and got out of the landed ship. "We leave him here for now. We have more farms to raid as the news of him missing goes around"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Helix heard talking in the distance. Helix climbed the rock moutnain face thing that was in the open, hallow center of the huge mountai. Helix oticed mandos and Noj. Helix didn't know that Noj had joined the Mandolorian Neo-Crusaders, he had just met him as a freelance. Suddenly he slipped. Helix fell into the deep water of the lake type thing that lead into the river. The raging waters carried him out of the open-aired center of the mountain to the waterfall on the north face. Helix began to yell quite loudly but the waterfall had drowned it out extremely. He closed his eyes jus before he fell down to the river that lead throught he center of the village. The river was deep but very docile and he floated to the area village. He interrupteed whatever the Mandolorian was saying when he climbed out of the river right next to the grou. Helix then said nervously, "Hi...uhhh...nice day for a swim."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Simmons grabbed Helix's shoulder and pulled him out and Grif than grabbed the other shoulder. Sarge walked over and pointed his gun at Helix's face "Another hostage huh? Double the Captives, double the profit"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Ali's men saw Noj being put into the landed ship and was anxious to free him. He told his troops to surround the position and wait for them then they would spring out and eather kill them or if they don't instantly pick up their guns talk to them. It all counted on what happiened, first they must get Noj out. Ali and his engineer sliced a square out of the side and Ali went in. He saw Noj and asked," are you ok sir."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:22 pm

"Well I could be alot better and i could be alot worse" Noj looked over the man there to help him "I don't know you but seeing as your the only help i have, get me out of these bonds so i can get my rifle."
(OOC: Do these guys have any clue on modern events, Rioger is gone, The mind bomb is gone(called the Thought bomb), and as for credits... eh)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

(OOC: What happend to Rioger?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Ali took out his lightsaber and cut his cuffs he then lead him outside to meet with his men who were in the bushes and the trees. "We have to surprise them, or we can outgun them what do you say", said Ali.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

"These are well train mandalorians and will not be tarken down easily. I am only one mandalorian against 6 and with you all I think that we need to get ourselves a stratigic position. They have snipers, missles, and, and the rest are probably well trained carbines." Noj looked back around at the ship and would have given anything to have rioger with him, but he was now just another battle droid, no longer a human in a droids body.

(Rioger had his memory systems all wiped so he lost his personality which was the only reason Noj was keeping him.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Helix suddenly said, "You know what?" the man listened as Helix began to sya, "YOu type off Mandolorians are little corparte slugs that just kill, kill, kill until you don't even have a brigade to kill with!" then Helix began to smile and say, "Then when you lose you put on your theater masks in and say boo hoo, they all died in honor, win or lose we battle for the fight BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm

My men are elite they trained with the Imperials Elite task forces until I resigned they all joined me. They liked being under my command," said Merkak coming out from the bushes. "I see you have met my son."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm

((When was his memory wiped I like him))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:31 pm

(OOC: I didn't. No offense but he allways saved Noj and left the rest of us for dead!)\

Sarge rammed his gun into Helix's Stomach and shouted an order. "Cover his mouth with that tape!" Church and Simmons than coverd his mouth in Duck Tape to shut him up. "Sir" Grif said looking at the hole in their vehicle. "Noj got out, and he has a saber wielder helping him" Sarge came over and took a look. "Jedi most likely." He than grabbed the com-link and set to to announce mode so all com's within a 1000 ft could hear. "Dear Pathetic fools. We have a pathetic Hapan with us and we are willing to let him go in exchange for 4000 Credits, A Trandoshan Blade, The Lightsaber used to escape and a Female Slave.... We could use one" He than turned it off and turned to Caboose and Tucker who were doing nothing. "Call for backup!" Tucker than contacted the main camp where Tex their leader and a female Mandalorian, Lopez, Omaly, Doc their Medic and Sister the other female Mandalorian. The 5 were on their way to meet up with the other six. Noj had no idea what he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

"Alright, Odds tell me that 21 Vs. 6 are good odds. Let me take 4 of your men to go to the left while you take the rest through the right, I will wait till all attention is on you and then I will begin to flank them." Noj peered at the farm, there was only one other way to get off the property for the most part unnoticed "There is a irrigation drain off on the opposite side of the farm, once we have pounded them back they will use that for an escape. Let them go but leave 2 men well concealed to open fire on anyone they are able to spot, but judging by the size of that drain we will only get someone breaching the water for air." Noj pulled his stouker infront of him "One last thing, leave Sarge for me"

(The reason Rioger always left you for dead was because he cared for my well-being and much of yours.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:57 pm

"Fine by me, just don't expect them to run so easily. I mean they are mandalorians."said Merkak,"Spring, Hammer go and make sure nothing owful happens okay"
"Yes, sir," said the two snipers as they set up in position in the fields with there guilie suits.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:03 pm

The other five than arrived. Tex being the spy of the five had some news. "While on my way I noticed a small riot going on... about twenty people but noj was in it. We might get a rebellion" Sarge knew exactly what to do. "They won't dare attack us if we have hostages! Follow me!" The eleven went ahead and raided a nearby farm. They killed the parent's but left three children alive. One was a 12 year old boy, one was a 3 year old girl and the other was a 16 year old girl. Omaly, Lopez and Doc held the three captive as hostages. Tex and Sarge made sure Caboose, Tucker, Church, Grif, Simmons and Sister to use the farm has a fortress. Tex and Sarge stood out front with the three hostages and the three mando's keeping them captive. Hidden though was an artillery tank piloted by Shiela, the third Mandalorian. She completed the 12 man squad. She was miles away so no one could see her but she had scanners on to montion track the area so she would know when to fire and with her ammo firing at the speed of light it would hit the enemy the second she pulled the trigger. Sarge made sure everyone was on sniping postion but made it so mines surronded the farm. Anyone unlucky enough to be in the first wave would die lowering the numbers to their favour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duvnar just landed. He talked went to the Enclave Help Centre and got directions to where help was requested. When he got their the village was ashes but Noj's team was close enough they were in eye distance. Once duvnar was close enough to be in hearing distance he called out "You here to fight those Mando's to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mandalorian Rouges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Rouges   Mandalorian Rouges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Rouges
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: