SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Purpose for this Fourm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Purpose for this Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: The Purpose for this Fourm.   The Purpose for this Fourm. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Back in the Meeting Hall it has been noticed that the Plot makes it so their are lack of RPG's and people like Sauvel had tried making more...

Here you can make any kind of RPG you want, you can use your current character, your character how they were earlier, a brand new one, it dosen't matter but one rule applies,

it has to be like the RPG's back on Combine, not as in having to many rules but the time frame, when we weren't fighting armies or dark lords or whatever, simpily people in a Galaxy on interesting adventures. Here's some examples.

1. Ship that Crashes on Out Rim Planet (Still Best RPG I've ever been in)

2. Alone in the Night (Which is still Active on Combine)

3. Execution Area

4. The Return

5. The Dividing Line

6. A Working Vacation

7. The Gang Chronicals

8. Ride Turned Bad

Those types of RPG's I'm sure you all know of except for Jimmy and Jacky who joined Combine later then the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Jedi Padawan
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Purpose for this Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Purpose for this Fourm.   The Purpose for this Fourm. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:21 am

Sounds more on my level...
Back to top Go down

The Purpose for this Fourm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Non-Related RPG's-
Jump to: