SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Set-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: The Set-Up   The Set-Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am

(OOC: This is in theater form, I liked it in the ashes to ashes so I am going to keep it up. I am hoping that this will be next scene in the empire plan to the forums.)
5 different forces were distributed over the 5 targets, 5 imperial bases on 5 different planet all around the galaxy. The hits were not ment to be military take overs, but distractions. With 5 different attacks going on at the same time then there would be no other choice to split up and send all the fleet to take down the revolts. This would leave the hub of their naval fleet open, that is the 6th target which was up to Savuel to take. If one of the bases are taken then it would be a small victory, but if the hub was taken than the set-up would have been a great victory. The hub was the Death Star, if the rebels take the Death star then they could either use it or destroy it. Others would rise with them and help take down the Empire.
Savuel stood at the bridge of a Super Star destroyer, the flag ship of 75 average star destroyers with 65 victory class and 5 Interdictor cruisers. the 5 attack forces would each have 10 destroyers and 10 victories to pull of the naval trap. The 6th force would hold the rest of the fleet and the interdictors would pull returning fleets short of their destinations causing more time for the take over.

Savuel: No one would see this plan coming! We have plan b's which will give us time to pull away. WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO EVEN TAKE OVER 5 IMPERIAL BASES! I only need you 5 of the steel legion to led the attacks over the bases. Attract the fleet into 5 and then give us as much time as we need to take the Death Star, then the fleets would disperse and form else where giving us time to form an iron fist of our own and strike each of them one at a time.

Ciela: What about me, i wasn't asked to lead an attack

Savuel: Because I need you with me at the Death star, I can't handle it all myself, I need the rest of the Legion with me at the main attack.

Ciela: And what about the others?

Savuel: I hoped they would join us for the Death star

(OOC: So anyone that is joining this is responding to a request. The emperor knows nothing of the attack, and no spy knows of the gravity generators.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

The Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Set-Up   The Set-Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:36 am

(OOC: Read my response in the poll comparing me to Wilhelm, I re-opened your other RPG at certain conditions, obviously you didn't read them.

That and their are other problems...

1. The RPG I locked and Re-Opened respresented smalls skirmishes, nothing major to the rebelion.

2. Your planning to much plot in an RPG without it being planned or approved. You are involving invading 5 Bases and destroying the Death Star.

3. You are rushing the Rebelion stage of the RPG's to an end

4. You aren't even waiting to see what will happen in Empire Domination.

Trust me Empire Domination will be a LONG RPG and I made a huge plan to happen in it and you are not only breaking all these rules, you are rushing a fun RPG Stage to it's end quickly, you are destroying other characters plans and starting to get annoying with all the rushing.

I don't not mean to sound like Wilhelm. But you are making RPG's without paying attention to the plot, you are not speaking with other members about this ahead of time and basicly wreaking all the effort put towards these RPG's.

Unless if you find a way to fix this into something that will follow the rules by tomorrow I will have to lock this and will only un-lock it if after the major RPG it could lead to this happening)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

The Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Set-Up   The Set-Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 am

This could be locked off for later purposes then. I wanted to set this thread up now and not procrastinate later.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

The Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Set-Up   The Set-Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:53 am

I will have to lock this for now...

I try my best to set up the end of Empire Domination to lead to this but their are gaurentees to how it will end so you might have to edit the RPG a little when I re-open it.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Set-Up   The Set-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Set-Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: