SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cold Siege

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Savuel walked the streets of the taken city of Hoth, he examined the buildings, many of the homes were lite with lights. People walked the streets ease now that the empire was ridden from the city. Savuel was to thank for it, he had taken the city as his base for the Red Hands. The recruitment had gone to 1000 people and with insiders in the armory of the empire all were armed and painted to uniform of the gang.

'This won't last for long Savuel' said the voice of Aven in his head 'they will come back for the planet.'

"And we will be ready"

If only he knew it was to come so soon.

(This is a city siege RP so when the empire comes the gang goes to the buildings to fight. So will the rest of those on my side.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Helix was dressed in a jet black allligator coat and black dress shirt with black slacks and guess... black dresss shoes. Helix walked with an asssistant by his side and a gun in his hands. Helix noticed Savuel and his gang but couldn't see the faces. Helix raised his gun and said, "By the name of... of... of... people that you shouldn't know about you are required to state you business here."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:03 pm

Savuel turned and gave a dark look at the man with the gun. The 10 gang members on the same street turned to him as well and immediatly raised their blasters at him.

"I am Savuel Aven, Leader of the Red Hand Imperial Guards, currently a rogue company of the Empire. We have taken control of Hoth for the time being, if you and" he glanced at the assistant "your friend, think you can hand it back to the Empire than think again... any questions because in no time the Empire will be dropping off troopers to resecure the planet from us, probly kill me for betraying them and helping that band Noj Metal used to be a part of."

He turned away from the civilian toward the wind with his cloak flapping behind him occasionally flashing his jetpack.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Helix suddenly heard his remark about helping Noj. Helix lowered the gun and said, "You helped Noj Metal?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:50 pm

"No, I helped a group of his friends that I met after his funeral... But even so they think of me only as a stormtrooper. So will everyone else that see us in this armor, but we are the ones caught red handed of being traitors, but we still are stormtroopers on the inside. Killers, heartless, cold.... and we find ourselves on Hoth, one of the many frozen planets I plan to take for our gang."

He turned to the man again

"You know who Noj is.... who was he to you?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:55 pm

"He was a very good fried to me." Helix said as the snow fell from the sky to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Due to Empire Domination I made it clear that no RPG's can be made until Empire Domination ends and those RPG's must be related to the Rebel Resistance thaty starts to get built at the end on Empire Domination so this will have to be locked until the rpg is finished. Sorry for any inconvience this may cause.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Cold Siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Siege   The Cold Siege Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Siege
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: