SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death of a Grandparent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Death of a Grandparent Empty
PostSubject: Death of a Grandparent   Death of a Grandparent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:21 pm

The Internet just got fixed but on the same day one of my grandparents, my Dad's dad died from a Heart Attack. The next couple days I won't be at school and attending funerals and such. I probebly won't be on here either but their is allways the chance I find a piece of spare time.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Grandparent   Death of a Grandparent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:34 pm

My condolences, Duvnar. I'm sure it is very hard on you. I never had to deal with something like that cause both of my grand fathers deid before I was born. I'm sorry for your loss. So close to Chrismas, too. But dieing isn't all bad, he won't have to deal with all of the stresses and woe of the modern world anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Grandparent   Death of a Grandparent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Yeah, and there aren't any heart-attacks in heaven. Just think, one day you'll join him.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Grandparent   Death of a Grandparent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Ya, it's pretty hard on me since he's my first family member to die, thanks for your concern and my whole family is glad knowing he's in heaven but still devastated of his death.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of a Grandparent   Death of a Grandparent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of a Grandparent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Unactive Information Fourm-
Jump to: