SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award

Go down 
+3
Ali Xen
Caredetru Tykuper
Jacky Varsis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 am

This award also goes to Willhelm Von Ismay who had to put his big head into my suggestion post. Even though he isn't qualified to tell me what I do or don't need to hear.

Last edited by Jacky Varsis on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : innapropriate word)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:23 am

Hey now, d*ck is a bit inapropriate.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 am

I'll edit that.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 am

lol most people don't care on here, but for future reference try not to type stuff like that I won't tell you no because I do it so ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:27 am

I think that the runner up should go to Caredetru, he has abandoned our site here and returned to combine. His final words to me were:

"Tell Duvnar go f**k himself."

obviuously he has had some unsolved issues to make such a remark to have me tell Duvnar instead of doing it himself....
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm

I don't blame him, Duvnar pissed me off also that's why I wasn't on for 4 months. He seems to do it to everyone once in a while. So I'd remove Caredetru from the running up. He and Duvnar use to be really good friends when this site was created. So it had to be a developing matter not just a one time pissed him off thing.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:27 am

Actually I have friends who will get mad at at times and completely hate me for a day or two. Like those fights friends have once in a while. Caredetru might just be going through the same thing but when it's online friends thats a different story...

Anyways Caredetru in a way did Ditch us for Combine. And Merkak you said that you left because of me when really you had left for a new game online and if it truly was because of me you never would of came back.

Although people please remember that it took Caredetru more than a week to join after the rest of us so it was to be expected his loyalty was not as strong.

Note: Because I made the site in the page where I can add new fourms and ban members I also have a list of everyones email adress so I can easily Email Caredetru on the case.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:16 am

OH NO! NOT MY EMAIL!! I will never make it out of the spam tram your gunna send at me! OH NOOOOO!!!

*Flails as in anime*

I need a glass of water....
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm sorry ass what was that you piss people off admit to it but then later say no I didn't. I didn't quit to play another online game I did however play another when you pissed me off. Calling someone a godmodder and then godmodding is WRONG!!! Caredetru has a defense and until you can FULLY change he always will," Why trouble yourself with arguing if all it proves is that they are right?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Ya... Ali... Caredetru turned on us... I know it... You know it... we all know it... We have to deal with it. I've goten use to back stabbers from Star Wars RPGs on Habbo but I won't be surprised if all of you are new to it.

Anyways Ali when I said you had to be Mature to be an Admin that ment on the whole site. Not just the RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:05 am

Ha you idiot, defending someone who isn't here to defend themselves isn't immature. lol I thought you knew that you only don't want me to be a council member because I disagree with everything you do. I'd be the smug on your spotless robe. You are immature saying someone who YOU pissed off quites to RP where he won't be told he's wrong every second. Also where they don't have set plans for RPs where you can't post whenever you want. Julius has already supported me to become one. Your the only voice in the crowd saying no. Which proves my reckoning, that you haven't the slightest Idea how stubborn you are and how imprecisely you charge people of doing the wrong things. Yes we all make mistakes but Duvnar don't get pissy because I'm speaking my mind and am defending those who can't like I defended you when Wilhelm came. I LOST MY LIFE to that. I had a perfect position in the Company that paid well and I stud up for someone who still thinks I'm not doing enough.......must I die twice!!!
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 am

Wow! you kids are so funny to me like a bunch of jackals who do not know what they got.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:20 pm

You really need to not be so disrespectful we don't call you kid so we expect the same respect. Also you still haven't answered me so I don't know if your worth my respect. I'd like you to share more respect or don't bother posting here. You won't just give us answers you just go around in circles making stupid posts, you don't even post real RPs here you just say crap like "Wow! you kids are so funny to me like a bunch of jackals who do not know what they got." It really pisses me off that you consistantly call us kids. You don't even know my age or anyone elses. Last time I asked you why you call us that you avoided the freaken question and then when you answered it it didn't even make sense it was just some stupid once we find what our goal and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:00 am

Wow kid that jobbernowl to me, respect is kind of like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. respect is like that. Held loosely, with and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the respect slips away and is lost. The enemies you make by taking a decided stand. generally have more respect for you than the friends you make by being nice to then
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:26 pm

That hurts, yall. I never "Betrayed" anyone. I never had "Loyalty" to anyone. I don't see why you all have to be like that. Duvnar and his horrible roleplaying always pissed me off. I was the one who asked Wilhelm to ban Duvnar in the first place so that HOPEFULLY he would get some training and improve. When he made this site, everyone moved here and no one was ever on the combine anymore. So I joined. Then I got fed up with Duvnar AGAIN, and new people were on the combine. So in my rage, I moved back there.

Now, I will admit that I have absolutely no problem with Wilhelm. After every thread he closed, I DMed him and he explained it all quite reasonably. Hal Breden, however, is a COMPLETELY different story. He is a totalitarian and I can't stand him at all. He is a HORRIBLE moderator, and is extremely anoying.

So call me what you will, but remember,
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But words will hurt FOREVER.

1 more thing, Julro, that was retarded. Not only is that not how sand works, but your just being a little bleeding bitch who thinks herself way too deep. Respect is something that you earn, and you are not earning anyone's very efficiently. Again, even the comment of calling people "kids" in a derogatory fasion is just not right. All human beings are completely equal no matter Gender, Color, Race, Creed, Height, Weight, Strength, Age, or Health. The only thing that makes one person lower than another is the respect that the person has earned from their fellow human beings. So I'd say you are quite a bit lower than the other 6 billion of us on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:16 am

I have banned Julro for 7 days. If she dosen't smarten up after that her file will be deleted.

Anyways... Caredetru incase you don't know me, Noj and Ali are all on good terms with Wilhelm now.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow you banned me for 7 days. Well kids I wish I known. I would have logon sooner but I had to go and Save The Whales. Isinike Elan, you call me a" little bleeding bitch,' well child I thank you for your concern over my menstrual cycle but do think its a little creepy you care at all but what ever you do in your spare time is up to you kid.

All you kid's need to be a more resilient society that is capable of tolerating debate without losing your temper or making personal attacks on those who are deemed offensive. Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help all the kid’s; it is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Useing my power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve the people.

Last edited by Gwazi Magnum on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No one is to find out what that link was!)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm

She has just been banned for life for continuing her insults to everyone...

As for Ali and Julius... I will be sending them her email.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Awww I wanted to tell her she is a fat pig and she can't have a menstraul cycle because she's really a guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award   The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Head Smallest Brain Award
Page 1 of 1