SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 am

Duvnar sat in a cell guarded by one undertrained lacky, their were hundreds of them through out the HQ, Duvnar was weaponless and was awaiting an unfair trial to happen which would lead to his execution. Duvnar sat in the cell quietly having to of failed his goal and lose all reasons of living.

Urik heard news of a Wilhelm Jail Point nearby and that one of their prisoners was a gand, the gand rebeled against Wilhelm and was described to have a bad attitude and be skilled with a sword. Urik Got out his com-link and messaged all the friends he knew "Everyone it's Urik! Their's a small prison on Theed of Naboo run by Wilhelm that corrupt leader guy and guess what! He has Duvnar in their! He's alive! I need your help to save him!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 am

Sark sat bolt upright when Urik messaged the news. Dunvar was alive? The last time he had seen him was when he blew himself up....or did he? Sark had no liking for prisons and decided to help the Gand that stunned him when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Ali knew about his father's position with the Anzatan He decieded to help Duvnar. No one should suffer under the reign of a tyrant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:18 pm

(ooc- wow, everything really revolves around Naboo. I swear, man. I'm so glad to be a Naboo)

Caredetru's com-link buzzed. He whipped it out of it's holster and looked at it's screen.
Incoming message from
Hidden

Hidden? Who would hide their name? Caredetru pressed the "Accept" button, and read the message.
"Everyone it's Urik! Their's a small prison on Theed of Naboo run by Wilhelm that corrupt leader guy and guess what! He has Duvnar in their! He's alive! I need your help to save him!"
Duvnar? Oh my god, Duvnar is in trouble! Caredetru's fingers flew across the keypad, as he contacted Tressa.
Searching contacts....
Contact found: Tressa Tykuper

Caredetru lifted the device to his face, and said urgently into it: "Tressa, If I'm not home by dinner, put it in one of those sealable bowl things we got from the store. Duvnar is in trouble, and I gotta go save him.....again."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Ali arrive at a place owned by Wilhelm. He wasn't sure if this was the place but it looked quite heavily defended. But then again Wilhelm is pretty rich. he sat on the bench an took out his comlink. He started calling his friend Ne'Voi Chatlut a knight he knew from the Temple. he told him of future plans and current events. When he ended the link he looked around for someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Sark and TC arrived via shuttle. Sark had to pay the driver so he would drive him, but it would suffice. When they arrived at the place he had detected Ali earlier. He noticed him sitting on a bench. TC and Sark began to walk over to Ali and talk.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:45 pm

As Ali and Sark were talking Ali noticed the guards of the building grasp there ear and run inside. He said to Sark what do you think there going in for. They need to watch the outside so they don't have to watch the inside?" He also saw a nice looking woman walk by but remembered he was engaged.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Sark took notice of the gaurds heading off. "You think they're going back to arrest us? If so, we better hide or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:56 pm

" I have done nothing, but you have just hacked into the security main frame of the Facility." Ali used his force powers to make the guards think Sark was wanted for hacking. The guards came out and said, "Freeze!"
Ali said to Sark again," We need to see if he is in there. This is a good way of seeing through walls."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Before Sark was hauled away for questioning, he muttered Ali something. "Your plans are one of the most unorthadox I have ever seen." TC was left beside Ali because they thought he was with him. After the gaurds left, Tc turned to Ali. "Now what"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:38 pm

Urik was already inside the base however, just at the entrance though. When he saw the guards come in he was prepared from overhearing the coversation, he snuck behind the guard's and rested his hands on their shoulders "What you think you doing huh?" Before the two could respond Urik threw the two through the door unconcious on the red carpet outside the building heading into the building. Urik stepped out with Sark behind him as he looked at Ali with an annoyed face "What the Hell were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 pm

"if you storm in they could kill him instantly. I wanted to get a cell inside, not risk getting him killed." Ali was now thinking of another plan.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 pm

"You want a idea? These aren't Storm Troopers were fighting here! These are lowlife Lacky's with no experience hired by Wilhelm for a quick buck!" Urik got out his sword and pointed it at Ali "I'll show you what to do" Urik walked inside as 8 Lackys swarmed him pistols drawned and aimed at him. Urik laughed at this "Please... Your all Hopeless" Urik without being struck had such speed he jabbed one lacky in the heart and pulled out his sword, he quickly swung it around at three others killing all three by beheading them. The other four were paralized. Two were killed by a blade being jabbed through each of them and as the last two sturggled to focus their aim Urik tossed the two corpses and them and stabbed the live one's through the dead ones. He than put back his blades and faced Ali. "We raid the place, beside's if they open the cell to kill duvnar it will just be a small squad, something duvnar can win without a weapon..."

3 Lacky's opened the cell pistols aimed at Duvnar "You have to die, you've been discoverd and fools are trying to free you." Duvnar had a hidden Switchblade though... He leaped at them and stabbed one in the heart with it, he pushed the corpse to the wall and spun behind a second lacky and the third fired at duvnar killing the second lacky. Duvnar pushed the second one at the third and stabbed the third to death. Duvnar than broke into the ungaurded storage facility and got his stuff back. He attacked his sword and thermal detonators to his belt, Blaster Rifle on his back and Blaster Pistol in his pocket. He also ran into another thing, a datapad labeld "Cared's Execution Plan" Duvnar read it quickly, it read "Caredetru think's he's on good terms with us... well he shall see... once his friends are secured we shall focus on killing him and his family, even that 6 year old that tag's along with him..." A Six Year Old? Duvnar didn't know Caredetru had a new companion, but he was gone for a while anyways. Duvnar rushed off to the exit of the building.

(OOC: Chance's are Wilhelm isn't planning on betraying Caredetru but since we seperated Wilhelm can be treated as some corrupt NPC we can try to overcome since these RPG's no longer effect Combine)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Sark returned to focus. "So i'm not in a cell. What happened now? Oh, Urik. I suppose you made a daring rescue? Foiling Ali's plans. Great..... Why if I..." Sark lost conciousness as his injuries caused his head to spin.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Ali pulled his lightsaber out and said," Urik I am sorry, but I have heard what Duvnar plans to do. I can not let this happen. I can not!"(is this going to be a future RP) Ali raised it at Uriks neck and said," you may be fast but not for a Jedi my friend." he quickly pushed Sark out of the way as not to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 am

"What? What are you doing!?" Urik was frozen still and shocked with what Ali had done.

The Lacky's were rushing around base having no idea where everyone was, Wilhelm may of bought big numbers of troops but only the ones that could be bribed. Duvnar was rushing through the base easily since most of the defense was distratced, When Duvnar got to the gate he saw Ali aiming his sbaer at Urik. Duvnar aimed his sword at Ali and said "What do you think your doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 pm

" I over heard your thoughts of an attack on Cared he is a decient man who deserves nothing less than life." Ali backed up a little so he could watch both Urik and Duvnar. There was no way they could beat his speed. He then walked backwards and closed the gate. He then jumped onto the wall and said,"They're coming I hope you do not die, actually I know you won't these men suck at defense, he didn't know what he hired for sure"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Duvnar Watched Ali "Agreed... Let's get out of here!" Duvnar and Urik rushed to the exit but they got trapped by metal sealed door's trapping them like a cage, suddenly the voice of someone ran "So you thought you could escape my prison huh? Well you wrong! I led to many Lacky's to lose to a couple of punks!" The door opend and about 200 Lacky's came out with their rifles. They had atleast 50 aiming at each person, even Ali. "Now surrender or you shall all die!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 am

Sark regainned conciousness and noted the obivious. The lackeys had failed to notice that Sark was not dead but alive. (An unconcious person can look like they're dead. Thats why people check their pulses.) He quietly got up and noticed that they were hevily outnumbered. It was suicide to do anything. Sark quietly got down on the ground and looked unconcious/dead again.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:33 am

"sorry mates, I can deflect these shots sinse there coming from one direction, can you.......oh wait you can't. uhhhhhh.......ok I'll let you out as long as you promise not to kill Cared." said Ali he was anxious to see what the enemy was going to do.
((I don't care if you do have an RPG chasing Cared it'll be sort of fun just no GMing))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 am

The man at the mic laughed in an evil tone and spoke again \"You fool! Those assassin\'s have already been sent hours ago! NOW SURRENDER!\" Lacky\'s shot down Duvnar and Urik and several shot Sark to be sure he was dead. The rest aimed at Ali and focused on him.

The assassin squad of 6 knew Caredetru had left for the base, they could hold his family hostage though. Four of them breached the door and broke inside as the other two broke in through the roof. Tressa and the Girl were just having dinner next to the house entrance when the Assassin\'s broke in. Tressa tried to save the girl but an assassin shot the kid with a stun pistol knocking her out. The other three overwhelmed Tressa and cuffed her. The other two cuffed the unconcious girl. The two were tied up to a post in the house and had their mouths taped shut. 5 Stayed around enjoying the food the house had while the leader had coverd the floor around the two and the two themselves with oil. He had a box of matches in his pocket and had his pistol in one hand aimed at Tressa\'s Head. He used the other one to com Caredetru "Hello... We got your family cyborg... Leave your friends behind and come home to get arrest, tortured, taken to wilhelm and killed or we shall kill your family with a slow and painful death..."

(OOC: Ali... Your trapped by Sealed Doors, you can't escape)

Last edited by Duvnar Magnum on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 am

Sinse Ali was on the wall all he had to do was jump backwards. he did a flip and landed on the other side of the wall. He then ran into the crowd and mixed in with them. Luckily this is a big city Ali thought to himself. I wonder if the others are ok. ((Sorry guys I didn't know what to do. Anyone on the wall inches from saftey seeing the others get shot would of ran. I mean 200 vs. 1 even for a Jedi is intense. There was a chance he could of survived but low. Also if there lackeys they wouldn't think to shoot Sark if he was incapacitated.))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 am

(OOC: So i'm not stunned then?)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:37 pm

((In the post I made before that I was on the wall itself check it out yourself. Also if i'm on the wall I can escape easily. So in that case I did nothing wrong or out of character or reality.))

Ali snuck back beside the outside part of the wall. he set some charges on it ready to blow it to bits. He was only waiting for the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue   Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm's Greed - Duvnar's Rescue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: